Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,720 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Bet they had to take the second prank call scene a lot of times, it was good!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

fussyonion wrote: »
    I'm glad someone else has picked up on the fact that, since Aaron came to the village, he has rarely smiled, been seen laughing or in a good mood.

I know what he's been through and of course, what he has been through is traumatic and would affect his personality, but in soaps there is only so much misery and moodiness one can take and every time I watch Emmerdale, it seems yet again Aaron is crying or in a bad mood.
    Fed up with it now.

HE LAUGHED AT LONG LAST:):)

Mind you at one stage I thought it might turn to tears!

Didnt last long though. Back to his usual self by the end of episode:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

Be quick to the remote, Eastenders starts at 7.25, as soon as Aaron looks like he is about to blub, press the button. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Should Liv's mother Sandra be the one who decides if Liv takes the money from Gordon or not

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Can't stand Pierse, how long is he going to be around for?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,720 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

The whole lost phone is a joke, the number would be barred by now by normal people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    The whole lost phone is a joke, the number would be barred by now by normal people.

Exactly what I thought last night. Plus Vanessa would need to be contactable surely because of the baby, and for work, so she wouldn't just shrug off the phone being missing.

Also, I know they are trying to build Pierce into storylines, but Tess was a minor character really, so all this stuff is just a bit boring, in my opinion.

After what Rhona witnessed between Pierce and Vanessa, I don't think kissing him is the best idea and then throwing away her ring, why not pawn it to Eric

I had to laugh at Rishi telling Jay about his date set up :p I do think Megan is jealous

Pierse is a complete creep.

• Advertisement

What's with all the cringey scenes in Emmerdale recently, first chas and Aaron singing in the car and then Rhona and Pierse roaring in the field, Pierces stubble is so weird. Emmerdale is becoming quite sh1t.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

fin12 wrote: »
    What's with all the cringey scenes in Emmerdale recently, first chas and Aaron singing in the car and then Rhona and Pierse roaring in the field...

I thought that was totally daft, especially the shouting in the field. Cringey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

fin12 wrote: »
    What's with all the cringey scenes in Emmerdale recently, first chas and Aaron singing in the car and then Rhona and Pierse roaring in the field, Pierces stubble is so weird. Emmerdale is becoming quite sh1t.

I really liked those Chas and Aaron Total Eclipse scenes :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I really liked those Chas and Aaron Total Eclipse scenes :D

Loved it , so cheesy and bad it was good :pac:

Pierce , oh lordie , there's something very wrong with him , apart from wanting vengeance for Tess' death , I think anyway.

Maybe he wasn't the perfect husband , who knows why he was away from home so much . Next serial killer ??;) Only surmising here tbh :)

What about Archie?

Is Pierce a lawyer that he now has Rakesh's job?

A storyline of Jacob developing OCD looking likely?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

^^^^^

Was thinking same thing tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭fima

[QUOTE=fin12;99768391 Emmerdale is becoming quite sh1t.[/QUOTE]

Is Kate Oakes gone?

I thought the scene with David and the fur blanket wrapped around him and reassuring Jakey was a nice tribute to Val.

Yes Iain MacLeod took over.

• Advertisement

Has anyone told Alicia about David, no mention of her even asking about him, they are still married yes?

Frankly I think that bit is stupid. She can't get an Easyjet flight back? Strikes me they wanted to do the storyline and just gave it to David. Only other option I can think of might have been Marlon.

Frankly I think that bit is stupid. She can't get an Easyjet flight back? Strikes me they wanted to do the storyline and just gave it to David. Only other option I can think of might have been Marlon.

Or Cain, Paddy, Adam, Andy, Robert, Finn or Jai

The actress who plays Alicia is not available, hence it's not really about flight availability, and I think it seems pretty reasonable for viewers to accept this :)

We've already seen David Metcalfe doing a fantastic job of playing this storyline, and unless I'm missing something I wouldn't want to see the storyline given to another character just because Natalie Anderson is not available for the role of Alicia any longer, and am glad it was given to David.

The actress who plays Alicia is not available, hence it's not really about flight availability, and I think it seems pretty reasonable for viewers to accept this :)

We've already seen David Metcalfe doing a fantastic job of playing this storyline, and unless I'm missing something I wouldn't want to see the storyline given to another character just because Natalie Anderson is not available for the role of Alicia any longer, and am glad it was given to David.

I get that the actress wont return but even a mention that Alicia rang or skyped asking about David would be better, her totally cutting off David and allowing Jakey to stay in another country without her is just out of character for Alicia imho

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I get that the actress wont return but even a mention that Alicia rang or skyped asking about David would be better, her totally cutting off David and allowing Jakey to stay in another country without her is just out of character for Alicia imho

Yes I definitely agree that letting Jacob stay is out of character but I like Jacob and glad we get to keep him as a character, so figure that if we have to have something out of character for Alicia in order to keep Jacob then that's cool with me :)

But yeah a mention that she rang or skyped or something would make it even a tad more realistic for sure, and could be fairly easily done, unlike some other stuff.
    (but still don't see it as a big deal)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Ah you'd almost feel sorry for Jai... Almost...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭.red.

Ah you'd almost feel sorry for Jai... Almost...

It was very funny when Megan was rattling of about his past.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

I think Pierse could be a really good character f left to develop properly.He zoomed in on Rhona because she felt vulnerable and i think the way Tess acted had a lot to do wiht him.So we shall see what happens.

• Advertisement

What about Archie?

And Mia, she was Jai's daughter not Declan's

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement