Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

What about Archie?

What about him...?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

What about him...?
    I was a bit quick off the mark. When Jai was on his date and the baby (Eliza) was brought into it there was no mention of Archie. Enter Megan and she brought him up.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

dubstarr wrote: »
    I think Pierse could be a really good character f left to develop properly.He zoomed in on Rhona because she felt vulnerable and i think the way Tess acted had a lot to do wiht him.So we shall see what happens.

Am glad to see Rhona has romance in her life. She is looking great.
    I do like her and Pierse together. Hope it works out for them. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

dubstarr wrote: »
    I think Pierse could be a really good character f left to develop properly.He zoomed in on Rhona because she felt vulnerable and i think the way Tess acted had a lot to do wiht him.So we shall see what happens.

I assume he is going to be the next " Cameron" type character

I assume he is going to be the next " Cameron" type character

Hope not! :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,646 ✭✭✭Alice1

brooke 2 wrote: »
    Hope not! :(
    I'm with Talking Bread on this - Piers has all the makings of a Cameron type

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is Ronnie the real father of Lawrence's kids? Was he with both Lawrence and the missus

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is Ronnie the real father of Lawrence's kids? Was he with both Lawrence and the missus

That was a nice twist

• Registered Users Posts: 36,147 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Is Megan and Sam ever going to happen. He clearly wants to take her in the woods.

Lawrence will have another heart attack trying to get rid of Ronnie :p

I hope Charity crushes Holly

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

That's some structure, that boat... :rolleyes:. Isn't that a rented house; I think Debbie will have something to say when she sees that in the garden.

Whats with all the good soap children actors as of late

Bobby in Eastenders, now Arthur (who is a little diamond bless him)

Lawrance becoming quite the villain, just come out already

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

What is Laurences plan? Or do we not know yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

What is Laurences plan? Or do we not know yet?

Very subtle hint -- he gave Sam the keys to the gun cabinet and wants him to do something for him in return firchis job back and a pay rise.

Will Sam talk to Cain first?

LynnGrace wrote: »
    That's some structure, that boat... :rolleyes:. Isn't that a rented house; I think Debbie will have something to say when she sees that in the garden.

Debbie has had far worse in her garden :p

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Debbie has had far worse in her garden :p

:D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

ah cringe

Please Holly, stay away!

Oh Ross as if I couldn't love him anymore his witty banter slagging of Pete and his Scottish accent LOL

Loved Charity's lines to Emma too

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Was there only 1 episode on tonight? Was there any 8pm one?

• Advertisement

fin12 wrote: »
    Was there only 1 episode on tonight? Was there any 8pm one?

1 only because of BGT :(

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Well done funny moments amidst all the drama, like Aaron trying to balance a pen on his lip at work or the "Jimmy is my husband. 'NICO'!" exchange between Nicola and Ashley is when Emmerdale is at its best.

Well done funny moments amidst all the drama, like Aaron trying to balance a pen on his lip at work or the "Jimmy is my husband. 'NICO'!" exchange between Nicola and Ashley is when Emmerdale is at its best.

Nicola imitation of Jimmy was funny I love those two

• Registered Users Posts: 10,720 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

As a long long time, they have won Best Soap in the history of event. Danny Miller also picked up a few. All well deserved

http://www.itv.com/news/2016-05-28/emmerdale-wins-best-soap-at-british-soap-awards/

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    As a long long time, they have won Best Soap in the history of event. Danny Miller also picked up a few. All well deserved

http://www.itv.com/news/2016-05-28/emmerdale-wins-best-soap-at-british-soap-awards/

Great news. Way past time! :)

Think they deserved a few more awards, but they got Best Soap and Danny Miller got Best Actor, which were the two most important ones anyway. I'll be watching tomorrow to hear the speeches, but glad Emmerdale got the deserved recognition with Best Soap.

Wow, only the second time since the British Soap Awards began 18 years ago that a soap other than Corrie or EastEnders won Best Soap (Hollyoaks got it 2 years ago), but first time for Emmerdale... Long overdue.

Think they deserved a few more awards, but they got Best Soap and Danny Miller got Best Actor, which were the two most important ones anyway. I'll be watching tomorrow to hear the speeches, but glad Emmerdale got the deserved recognition with Best Soap.

How the hell did Amelia Flanagan (April) not win :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Wow, only the second time since the British Soap Awards began 18 years ago that a soap other than Corrie or EastEnders won Best Soap (Hollyoaks got it 2 years ago), but first time for Emmerdale... Long overdue.

So true , it never ceases to amaze me seeing other soaps win the Awards. Why? What are they NOT seeing in Emmerdale? Excellent performances , brilliant story-lines , funny one liners amidst the sadness also .

at least now maybe this will be the start of more awards. Hopefully :)

and before anyone says anything, I know it's up to the viewers or whoever to vote, personal choice and all that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Cain's a pr1ck,disgusting the way he was talking to Holly, focking bully. Does he feel like the big man lording it over a young vulnerable woman who is clearly messed up and needs help.

What if precious Debbie was a junkie????

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement