Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

They seemed to have turned him into The Equaliser. A few weeks back he seemed to be just cruising the village looking for a wrong to put right when he thought arBelle was bumping uglies with Rakesh and abducted him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I'm enjoying seeing a light story for Ashley with Jimmy, Dan and the "Club House" because I expect there's going to be very few light moments left for Ashley.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Looks like a cracking week next week, I can;t wait to see Bernice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uixEsEyAE7c

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,302 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

fin12 wrote: »
    Cain's a pr1ck,disgusting the way he was talking to Holly, focking bully. Does he feel like the big man lording it over a young vulnerable woman who is clearly messed up and needs help.

What if precious Debbie was a junkie????

Fair play to Adam, standing up to Cain telling him a few home truths

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Liv really irritates me:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/emmerdale-spoilers-death-coming-super-8090961

Big storyline coming up for Robron, didn't know they had a name till I read the article.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Big storyline coming up for Robron, didn't know they had a name till I read the article.

They (Robron) even have a thread dedicated to them on Digital Spy :D.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/emmerdale-spoilers-death-coming-super-8090961

I doubt Aaron or Robert would be killed off, they are way too popular

#Robron has very dedicated obsessive fans :p

One episode of Emmerdale on Thursday at 7pm as England have a kickabout against Portugal after it. Two episodes on Friday though at 7 and 8pm.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I doubt Aaron or Robert would be killed off, they are way too popular

#Robron has very dedicated obsessive fans :p

I've an awful feeling after reading the article that
    Robert could die
    I hope not, I really like him, he's one of my favourite characters.

• Advertisement

I was only half watching the end. Saw Lachlan looking at something on the laptop, I presume he somehow managed to see Belle and the doctor, on camera, in the car.

That story is already creepy enough without him getting involved :pac:

LynnGrace wrote: »
    I was only half watching the end. Saw Lachlan looking at something on the laptop, I presume he somehow managed to see Belle and the doctor, on camera, in the car.

That story is already creepy enough without him getting involved :pac:

Ya it was him, he got photos of Belle with the doctor, I suppose hes going to blackmailing someone......

Ya it was him, he got photos of Belle with the doctor, I suppose hes going to blackmailing someone......
    He's from a rich family so don't think it'll be the doc for money... Given his history probably Belle to try and get into her city slickers.

I hope he tells Cain so he can sort out the dirty Doc

Well according to the TV guide tomorrow Cain
    confronts Dr. Bailey.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,949 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

What is Dr. Bailey like at all ?? Preying on a young girls feelings of love for him , very slick the way he came around getting her to say she was stalking him. Very manipulative , it will be a long storyline I think of emotional abuse . :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Alice1

i really don't understand why Belle didn't use her phone to record him waffling

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭cumulonimbus

Alice1 wrote: »
    i really don't understand why Belle didn't use her phone to record him waffling

Because she is still besotted with him.

The doctor's wife needs to brush up on her detective skills. Did he change the bed after his ding dong with Belle? If not are there hairs in the bed, long ones on the pillow on the sheets? Make-up on the pillow? :D

The doctor's wife needs to brush up on her detective skills. Did he change the bed after his ding dong with Belle? If not are there hairs in the bed, long ones on the pillow on the sheets? Make-up on the pillow? :D

if he did she probably thought its because he is the perfect most cleanest husband ha ha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

Don't know why Belle did not say to the doctor's wife that she and the doc
    had actually slept in the house while the wife was away. She could have
    described some items in the bedroom when the doc was trying to say that
    the reason Belle knew he had a scar was because she had seen him in shorts
    when he was out running!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

brooke 2 wrote: »
    Don't know why Belle did not say to the doctor's wife that she and the doc
    had actually slept in the house while the wife was away. She could have
    described some items in the bedroom

That's what I was saying to Mrs. Doctor, to ask 'what colour are the bedsheets?'. See him try to explain away why Belle'd been in the boudoir.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,360 ✭✭✭.red.

That's what I was saying to Mrs. Doctor, to ask 'what colour are the bedsheets?'. See him try to explain away why Belle'd been in the boudoir.

Their all convinced shes a stalker. I noticed when they went into the house there was an alarm box on the wall but it never got turned off. Whats to say she didnt break in for a look around? The creep has bad mouthed her enough already, hed probably back the wife in calling the cops to arrest her. With the mental illness in her past she'd easily get done for it.
    The doc is a bad bad actor tho, he looks like a rabbit in headlights anytime the camera is on him.

.red. wrote: »
    <Snip> The doc is a bad bad actor tho, he looks like a rabbit in headlights anytime the camera is on him.
    He was in his first stint on The Bill (repeats) a few weeks back as a sarf London gun runner caught in a sting. He looked far more at home with "there's gendarmes all over the manor bruv innit" than trying to look all doctory.

Yes, I think he seems very uneasy in the role.
    Also, I wondered if the doctor's house would have CCTV at the front door.

Half wondered if Belle decided to pretend to believe him, but I think it's probably that she is besotted with him, and that is why she is going along with his story.

James accidentally knocks down Chas when she steps out in front of him. He accompanies her to the hospital where a nurse asks if Chas could be pregnant. James is taken aback when Chas admits that she thinks she could be.

Later, once back home, Chas explains to James that if she is pregnant, it means it is Gordon's child. He invites her inside to take the pregnancy test and they await the results. Later at The Woolpack, Charity can tell something is wrong with Chas.

My favourite scene last night was when the doctor and his wife went into his office, to be greeted with the sight of Cain behind the desk! :D

Great receptionist Dr.Bailey has , the ones I know find it hard to let you into the Dr's office when the doctor is IN there , let alone when he's not :D

Don't both Rakesh and Emma know of the affair

• Advertisement

Exactly . In fairness there's too many ways that it could have been proven to be true about the affair .

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement