Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Great receptionist Dr.Bailey has , the ones I know find it hard to let you into the Dr's office when the doctor is IN there , let alone when he's not :D

Very true! There is one receptionist at my doctor's surgery who would tear Cain limb from limb, without turning a hair. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,302 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I thought Belle was supposedly the "smart intelligent" Dingle :rolleyes:

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I thought Belle was supposedly the "smart intelligent" Dingle :rolleyes:

That pretty much went up in smoke. Not to worry though, if she is stuck for a job she can achieve a mechanic qualification in a week like Debbie, the previous Robert, Cain or Tyrone from Corrie :D

That pretty much went up in smoke. Not to worry though, if she is stuck for a job she can achieve a mechanic qualification in a week like Debbie, the previous Robert, Cain or Tyrone from Corrie :D

She has granny Clegg's special drinks business

She has granny Clegg's special drinks business

Ha ha im picturing Granny Clegg to be like Granny from the Beverley Hillbillies which the Dingles kinda remind me of in a way :D

• Advertisement

Ha ha im picturing Granny Clegg to be like Granny from the Beverley Hillbillies which the Dingles kinda remind me of in a way :D

The show should bring in Granny Clegg and also Moira or James mother who gets mentioned a fair bit too

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭cumulonimbus

I imagine Granny Clegg would have a wooden leg.
    :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Sorry who did chase sleep with? Cause I think the last person was Gordan and if that's true then she would be a couple of months pregnant?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

Yep it was Gordon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Yep it was Gordon.

Why is she only taking a test now?

• Advertisement

Simple answer is this is soapland.

And of course, where else would anyone leave a pregnancy test only in a convenient bin so that it can be found. :pac:
    That's so original...

Is Chas PTSD coming back?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

How has Emma still got a job at the medical centre :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

Continuous hour tonight 7-8 and tomorrow it starts at 6:45pm to make way for the football at 7:15.

Football ruining the soaps for the next few weeks it seems

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Football ruining the soaps for the next few weeks it seems

Don't even get me started - apparently Emmerdale has only 3 half hour episodes for next week (Sunday, Monday & Friday) and nothing mid week.

Bloody football...

BXDNk-qIMAEUH2W.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Amoureux

Emma better not get away with this.

• Advertisement

Amoureux wrote: »
    Emma better not get away with this.

Not if Cain can help it, he is suss already

I didn't think it was Emma until I saw the missing ring, her jealous paranoia boils over again

Lisa needs a best friend, Ronnie as her gay bestie is good, liked their banter

Lisa needs a best friend, Ronnie as her gay bestie is good, liked their banter

They had instant chemistry more of them please

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭cumulonimbus

They had instant chemistry more of them please
    Though I think that might just have been a way to finally let Bernice know that Ronnie is gay.

Emma trashing the pub, Chas blaming herself...haven't we had all of this before.

Bernice is a funny drunk, greatly played by Samantha Giles

How will Rakesh pay for that damage or Lawrence will probably

Bernice is a great character, really well played. I thought she was brilliant in the scenes with Laurence on Thursday. Really heartbreaking. Smashing things up with a digger made me think it was just a copy of what Phil did in Eastenders.
    I like too that Andy seems to still care for her.

Andy and Chrissie, just no!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Remember it's on Sunday night and only 3 days next week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,360 ✭✭✭.red.

The writing is gone to pot lately.
    Did Lisa not think its wierd that Bell admitted to stalking the doc, then Bell shows her pics that the docs, wife's, friend put up on social media and Lisa doesnt bat an eyelid like its normal!!
    If Lisa truly believed Bell was stalking the doc and carrying on like that she'd be livid, and knowing of her mental illness in the past she'd be trying to get her professional help.

Bernice legless driving the jcb was ridiculous too. Most people couldnt drive one of tem sober but she was like a pro in there.

Tonight's offering...
    Bernice's memory of her recent behaviour comes flooding back when she sees the digger keys in the kitchen at Home Farm. Rakesh blames Ronnie for what has happened, but Ronnie is suspicious and confronts Bernice.

Just when it seems that Bernice is going to crack, Andy takes the blame and claims that it was an accident, but Ronnie isn't convinced. Bernice then tells Andy about Lawrence being gay and how he had a relationship with Ronnie in the past. She leans in for a kiss, but will Andy return it? And how will Bernice feel when Chrissie arrives?

• Advertisement

How does Andy always just happen to walk into the house at the exactly right time :D! I do like his scenes with Bernice, but I don't know if they would work as a couple, longterm. Then again, most soap couples aren't longterm :pac:
    He and Chrissie are just not suited, in my opinion.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement