Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I loved the "lads" having their own get together in the ship :D Poor Arthur though definitely thinks it's haunted now , poor child :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,720 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Someone getting a dose of the sh*its next week :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EU-jZPTL_A

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Doctor Jermaine Bailey will find his world falling apart next week as he pays the price for his relationship with teenager Belle Dingle.

The latest twist in Belle's ongoing affair with Doctor Bailey sees her get arrested after she is wrongly accused of trashing his house - a crime actually committed by Lachlan White.

Convinced that Doctor Bailey will save her from punishment, Belle decides to cover for Lachlan at the police station, but is left stunned when Bailey fails to make contact with her.

Things go from bad to worse for Belle when she is finally allowed back home, as she is soon confronted by Doctor Bailey's wife Angie, who has now grown suspicious after overhearing a conversation between her husband and Lachlan.

However, the situation soon takes a darker turn when Belle's brother Cain decides to take matters into his own hands and badly beats up the teen's lover.

When Cain returns to the Dingles' with bloody and bruised knuckles. Belle realises exactly what he's done and rushes to Bailey's side. At the hospital, Belle insists to an injured Doctor Bailey that love will see them through, but it's clear that he is having serious doubts.

Knowing he needs to tackle things head on, Bailey goes straight to face his boss Dr Cavanagh after being released from hospital, unaware that an incensed Angie has beaten him to it.

Paying the price for his actions, Doctor Bailey is sacked on the spot and Dr Cavanagh also explains that he is reporting him to the GMC. Packing up his office, Bailey firmly tells Belle they are over for good, but she fails to see the situation for what it is, instead blaming Lachlan and Cain for driving the doctor away.

Angry and full of revenge, Belle soon picks up the phone, but what is she planning? And what could it mean for Cain if she decides to report his violence?

LynnGrace wrote: »
    How does Andy always just happen to walk into the house at the exactly right time.

same goes for Andy in Eastenders he always just out of the shower

same goes for Andy in Eastenders he always just out of the shower

No complaints about that, EastEnders Andy is lush :cool:

• Advertisement

Emmerdale is on tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Emmerdale is on tonight

Good thing too - I've been getting withdrawl symptoms... :D

Where is Joanie, can't wait to see what she will say to Belle

Holly took the child's pee

I dunno to be creeped out or grossed out

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

That's just taking the pi5s...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,720 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Is the actor who plays Paddy taking a break or left for good?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Tbh, all I thought tonight when Belle left her bag behind in the doctor's house, was FFS!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Jamie2k9 wrote: »

He's just on a short break - he's supposed to be back on screen in the next few weeks.

Emmerdale on Sunday (tomorrow) night. 7 p.m.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

Tbh, all I thought tonight when Belle left her bag behind in the doctor's house, was FFS!

Running back in for it when she knew the doctor and his wife had returned
    and expressing 'shock' when she actually saw them in the house, was unbelievable.

Jamie2k9 wrote: »

Hope he has left. I have fallen for Pierce! ;)

He's just on a short break - he's supposed to be back on screen in the next few weeks.

:(

Hopefully the Belle / Bailey storyline is about to end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

Emmerdale 6:45pm tonight.

• Advertisement

Hopefully the Belle / Bailey storyline is about to end.

hope so too tbh , very hit and miss writing . We knew Belle was going to be painted in a bad light because she believed she loved him but her leaving her bag in the house and getting caught? too predictable I think .

On the other hand , I loved the Pirate fight with the men and the little ones , great scenes :D

Oh and Lachlan , willing to take the rap for what he did because he loves Belle , nicely done :)

Awful storyline for Belle putting her in an affair with Dr. Bailey and as for Lachlan he is still a dirty sex pest, Belle should keep her distance from both of them

I think Pierce has a new fan in Charity :p

April is so funny lol

I like Prunes will they help me go
    Rhona do you have prunes to helo you go or prunes

Emmerdale 6:45pm tonight.

I thought Holly couldn't get any more irritating than she already was, until I saw her running squeaking after the bin lorry. Give me strength.

Emmerdale is lining up Home Farm hell this summer, as Lachlan White commits a shocking crime and Chrissie Sugden begins her transformation into a soap bitch.

Show bosses have decided to put the iconic estate right back at the centre of the action, with some massive twists and turns ahead over the next few weeks.

The troubling times begin when Chrissie's new partner Andy betrays her while their relationship is 'on a break', seeking comfort elsewhere as he sleeps with his old flame Bernice.

When Chrissie finds out, it's a classic case of a woman scorned - and the perfect opportunity for revenge could present itself when her troublesome son Lachlan shoots his grandfather Lawrence in a shocking showdown at home.

Lachlan lets his dark side re-emerge after weeks of family dramas finally take their toll on him. However, his actions could have bigger consequences than anyone expected when Chrissie launches a joint plan to protect him and get her revenge on Andy in the process.

Belle is turning into Kelly Windsor, not good

• Advertisement

Marlon Dingle and Carly Hope discover feelings for each other – but after succumbing to their attractions for each other, will sleeping together turn out to be a mistake?
    With Carly looking after April as a nanny and having confided in Marlon about losing a child in the past, the pair have grown very close and class each other as best friends. But in coming weeks, they begin to realise that their feelings run even deeper and, after sharing a kiss, they end up in bed together.
    But when they discover that the transition from close friends to lovers is an awkward one, both parties are left confused over exactly what the nature of their relationship is. Could their romance be over so soon after it’s flourished?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement