Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

Emmerdale 6:45pm this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I hope Lisa has a plan and moving the Doc into Dingleland is part of it

Another daytime party. :rolleyes:

Rakesh is in deep sh*te

• Registered Users Posts: 2,646 ✭✭✭Alice1

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Rakesh is in deep sh*te
    Yes, very much so. For a moment, I thought the insurance man was going to accept the bribe

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

Oh I du'nnnnt knuuuu... :pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Was there two on last night? UPC box only recorded one so I assumed there had only been one on...now it seems there was more...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Yes, two last night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

The Scottish bird from take the high road was a bit of a bxxxh to her daughter
    Shut up
    I wish you weren't born

Bit harsh to an addict imo

Moira was not like this before and it's seems out of character

• Advertisement

I'm not a fan of Holly but Moira was cruel to her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

I thought they did the contract with Jai/dad v holly/moira very well.

Hollie -actress- is terrible

• Registered Users Posts: 10,720 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Jamie2k9 wrote: »

I thought Tracey and Vanessa were to have the same dad who was Bob's cellmate off Bad Girls and Corrie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Not a fan of Holly either, to say the least, but I suppose it must be very difficult and frustrating at times, to see someone you love in that situation, so maybe it was a realistic reaction on Moira's part.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

That Holly one sounds like Gollum with her screechy voice. Even her script. "I needs it........its mine......give it to me.....my precious heroin"

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

What exactly was so "Adult" about tonight's Emmerdale that the UTV Ireland Player needed to make sure I was over 16 before watching? Also, is UTV Ireland really that popular with youngsters that they need to put age restrictions in place to begin with - I'm sure tweens are flooding the site in droves to watch all of those Farming programmes that seem to make up the other 22 hours of UTV Ireland's daily scheduling once you take out Emmerdale, Coronation Street and The Chase...

1 hour of Emmerdale on Tuesday from 7-8pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

quite enjoyed emmerdale tonight :)

Jermaine standing up to Charity , the silent dinner , quite funny and awkward and real all at the one time .

Am tired of the Bernice and Laurence storyline though tbh , just my opinion though!

• Advertisement

Belle still mad at Joanie for going off with her married dad Zak yet Belle did the same with Dr. Bailey :rolleyes:

I was hoping Mrs. Bailey would say he couldn't father a child as she had secret tests done

• Registered Users Posts: 2,646 ✭✭✭Alice1

Loved Lisa's answer when Joanie said " you must give me the recipe"...

I'm tearing up here for Lawrance :(

I'm tearing up here for Lawrance :(

Well played by John Bowe

Forget Robron all about Laweronnie now :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Ronnie Lawrence
    Are Emmerdale producers Frasier fans? ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

Where is Berniece going? I love the way that in soapland people can swan off to foreign places and leave their responsibilities behind. Her sister is just home from hospital after a life changing injury. And where is Gabby that she doesn't have to think about her? Gabby's dad is very ill but sure it's ok to leave him to cope.

Radio5 wrote: »
    Where is Berniece going? I love the way that in soapland people can swan off to foreign places and leave their responsibilities behind. Her sister is just home from hospital after a life changing injury. And where is Gabby that she doesn't have to think about her? Gabby's dad is very ill but sure it's ok to leave him to cope.

Same way her character has been from day one really totally selfish, left gabby for years

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Radio5 wrote: »

sure she has another child in Australia that she never sees. its obviously very easy for her to up and leave her children.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Thought bernice would drive out and he'd drive in from the opposite direction, just missing her :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

Thought bernice would drive out and he'd drive in from the opposite direction, just missing her :(

Me too!!

As expected, Nicola has had a miracle soap recovery!! Another couple of weeks & they'll have forgotten she was paralyzed at all!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement