Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,706 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

• Registered Users Posts: 86,250 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I enjoyed Lawrence's description of the dirty sex pest Lachlan

• Registered Users Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭Radio5

Another totally believable crime scene at Home Farm. The police and ambulance services must have it as a permanent setting on their sat navs given the amount of times they've been called there!

That Lachlan is no messed up and I blame Chrissie, giving him everything he wants never any punishment

Be great that if and when Lawrence wakes up he names both Lachlan and Chrissie as his shooters get both banged up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

I'm finding Emmerdale hard going at the moment. I kinda think it has lost its edge. Maybe it's just me.

• Advertisement

Seriously Marlon landing Carly :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 35,994 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Seriously Marlon landing Carly :confused:

Funny story out of nowhere . Marlon bangs the babysitter.
    Carly is so fine,she could have anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

Chrissie the seasoned criminal mastermind. "Bag your clothes (not so) Lacky, have a shower..." Meanwhile Lawrence has a patch of blood on his side and no damage to his clothing. I've bled more cutting myself shaving. A shotgun from close range would have blown a hole in him and he'd have bled to death all over the Axminster while little Lord Fauntleroy was upstairs brushing his hair.

Gemma Atkinson going from snogging Cristiano Ronaldo to Marlon was a step too far for my imagination.

I enjoyed Lawrence's description of the dirty sex pest Lachlan

it was simply brillaint :D

Funny story out of nowhere . Marlon bangs the babysitter.
    Carly is so fine,she could have anyone.

Yes but isn't Carly his late wife's step sister, so in Dingleland it's practically compulsory that they get it together.

I only recently started watching it again and to will be giving up again. Really poor, poor stuff. Just waiting for Andy to be arrested and charged and that's me gone. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Radio5 wrote: »
    Yes but isn't Carly his late wife's step sister, so in Dingleland it's practically compulsory that they get it together.

I only recently started watching it again and to will be giving up again. Really poor, poor stuff. Just waiting for Andy to be arrested and charged and that's me gone. :rolleyes:

no need to watch it now that you spoiled it!! ;)

no need to watch it now that you spoiled it!! ;)

To be honest I've no idea what happens next as I try not to read spoilers or watch previews etc. I just put 2 and 2 together by the way Chrissie was acting. She is hardly going to let Lachlan be a suspect if she can get someone else in the frame and Andy is the most obvious :D .........

Bernice off again no worry for Gabby or her business :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

To be honest I've no idea what happens next as I try not to read spoilers or watch previews etc. I just put 2 and 2 together by the way Chrissie was acting. She is hardly going to let Lachlan be a suspect if she can get someone else in the frame and Andy is the most obvious :D .........

to be honest I was only joking, spoilers dont bother me as its just a soap!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Am I the only one who likes the Marlon & Carly storyline?

G'wan Marlon ya good thing ya! Giving us all Hope*, so he is...

*Pun Intended

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Gwan to fu*k Marlon :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 35,994 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

I think we all need to stop and visualize Marlon wrapped in the arms of a naked Carly.

You have now entered the twilight zone.

Am I the only one who likes the Marlon & Carly storyline?

G'wan Marlon ya good thing ya! Giving us all Hope*, so he is...

*Pun Intended

Lol, im might head out the bank holiday weekend now to see if i can pull myself a Carly :pac:
    That failing, ill gladly take a Priya or a Chrissie :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

Lol, im might head out the bank holiday weekend now to see if i can pull myself a Carly :pac:
    That failing, ill gladly take a Priya or a Chrissie :)

Edna birch is free
    But dusty but she'd be alright

Edna birch is free
    But dusty but she'd be alright

Not into the aul necrophilia myself so your path is now clear....just bring a duster

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

The lad that plays Marlon must have some some smile on his face when he read the script.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

The lad that plays Marlon must have some some smile on his face when he read the script.

Not so much when he sees paddy is coming back and the bromance has to start again lol

April so wise for her age :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Best character on the show right now. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Are you sure Marlon is the father:D

I hope Robert discovers with Chrissie is up too and frees Andy, the faces on the actress who plays Chrissie are traumatising and her acting quite bad

I hope Robert discovers with Chrissie is up too and frees Andy, the faces on the actress who plays Chrissie are traumatising and her acting quite bad

Of all people Robert should be suspicious of the Whites, he was part of the family til recently enough. He knows exactly how far they've gone to cover things up in the past.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Of all people Robert should be suspicious of the Whites, he was part of the family til recently enough. He knows exactly how far they've gone to cover things up in the past.

And also Lawrence had just thrown Chrissie and Laughlin out.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,706 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Just saw an add for Emmerdale (11 Aug) about Andy story line and it showed Chrisse saying she would get rid of Rakesh's problems if he got rid of Andy.

• Advertisement

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement