Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    The state of Chrissie, she just can't cut it as a villain

Her hair is dire. It looks like a bad wig. Did Ronnie tell her all about the fire then, while they were in David's shop or how does she know?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,727 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Radio5 wrote: »
    Her hair is dire. It looks like a bad wig. Did Ronnie tell her all about the fire then, while they were in David's shop or how does she know?

I think he must have said something, she was suss about it when she saw Rakesh and Ronnie talking outside the pub

Farcical scenes tonight :D you wouldn't see it in Airplane.

One guard went to fetch a man whose barrister was in the cell at the same time as him. the prisoner not only managed to escape, he ran through wet floor areas and escaped out a fire exit and conveniently the camera was pointing away from him. Then he managed to find a pickup truck with a blanket to cover him :rolleyes:

Lisa Dingle said 'we're the family who sticks by each other'... erm... your husband has left you Lisa and your family used regularly hold kangaroo courts banishing members of the family, Zac even pulped Cain with a crowbar and ye still banish people even without a 'trial' nowadays. and how easy was it to change her name back? Different over here where you would part with a few grand if you wanted to change back to your maiden name

• Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭Steven81

Well the producer was watching the EE episode when Max escaped.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    Is the hour episode a full time addition on Tuesdays??
    One hour tonight anyway and also next Tuesday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Chrissie is an evil biatch, Andys crime certainly doesn't fit the punishment. It's good that Robert knows, he'll get his revenge on her.

Louise Marwood who plays Chrissie has signed another contract to keep her in the show for another year :(

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

JP Liz V1 wrote:
    Louise Marwood who plays Chrissie has signed another contract to keep her in the show for another year

That voice! If there is ever a scene with her and Holly then that'll be the end of it for me!

Chrissie
    demands sex from Rakesh to keep her happy to pay for Mill Cottage

Chrissie

seriously? what a pycho???

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭musicmania

I'm putting this in a spoiler because I was away from a while so not sure if it has come up on the show, or if I am even correct, but does Tracey and Vanessa have the same father? It seems a bit too much of a coincidence for them both to have a father in prison!

musicmania wrote: »
    I'm putting this in a spoiler because I was away from a while so not sure if it has come up on the show, or if I am even correct, but does Tracey and Vanessa have the same father? It seems a bit too much of a coincidence for them both to have a father in prison!

Yes they do, no need for spoiler tags as David visited Tracey's dad who thought he was Vanessa's fiance

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭musicmania

musicmania wrote: »

Yes they do, no need for spoiler tags as David visited Tracey's dad who thought he was Vanessa's fiance

Thanks Liz. I missed that episode! I had that hunch ages ago! The writers need to try harder!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Chrissie
    Bloody hell. !

• Registered Users Posts: 10,719 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Chrissie
    takes pics of it to

____
    April was great tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

April was brilliant , I agree, too funny :D
    Marlon and Donna , just get together already! I think they'd make a good couple , both of them are funny.

Andy leaving , scenes done well with him and Robert , and with Bernice also ,I thought anyway :)

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Marlon and Donna , just get together already! I think they'd make a good couple , both of them are funny.

Andy leaving , scenes done well with him and Robert , and with Bernice also ,I thought anyway :)

Ya really liked the scenes with Robert and Andy.

I love Robert.

fin12 wrote: »
    seriously? what a pycho???

Jeez personally id be in like flynn although if she has it videoed then it would mean losing another bit of dish Priya :)

Mam of 4 wrote: »

Emmm, she is dead? i think you mean Carly ? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Emmm, she is dead? i think you mean Carly ? :)

Yep, meant Carly , memory lapse there with names(once again) ,thanks for putting me back on track:o

I wanna see a strong Bernice now confront Lawrence and Chrissie too, both were on a break (saying that like Ross from Friends :p)

I cant wait for Robert to bring down Chrissie helmet head who is a very bad panto version of Kim Tate

With Andy gone he'll never get justice so does Lacky get away scot free? Debbie will come back with the kids so Andy will never see them as he can't come back?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

With Andy gone he'll never get justice so does Lacky get away scot free? Debbie will come back with the kids so Andy will never see them as he can't come back?

its a soap. He will be back within 3/4 months and his name cleared.

its a soap. He will be back within 3/4 months and his name cleared.
    Yep it's a soap and Kelvin Fletcher has left so I was wondering how they manage that.

I think Kelvin will be back at some stage, Andy can be cleared but he don't need to return for a while and Sam who plays Bernice has also been mentioning she could be leaving soon maybe she leaves to join Andy abroad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

It's getting worse.

We now know Bell is 17 and not pregnant!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Yep it's a soap and Kelvin Fletcher has left so I was wondering how they manage that.

he is coming back;.

Seriously why is Moira divorcing Cain :confused: and in that suit tonight #swoon

Charity's "mark" reminded me of Finn

• Advertisement

Woeful tonight. The Belle story is gone out of hand and overdone. The Charity and Cain scams are just getting tiring at this stage.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement