Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

What happened between Sean and Ruby? Did Sean lob the gob :D

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭noveltea

He sure did

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I'm glad the other annoying Lesbian wan didn't believe Sean for a second. The dad is gormless though!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Posy wrote: »
    I'm glad the other annoying Lesbian wan didn't believe Sean for a second. The dad is gormless though!

That whole family bar Rachel are so damn annoying

Yes they are. I'm delighted the dad is a regular character now too. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Kaching

Posy wrote: »
    Yes they are. I'm delighted the dad is a regular character now too. :rolleyes:

bitta eye candy ;) eh?:p

Eeeeurgh.

Val returns soon and get smacked by Alicia for dissing David, Val then has Alicia arrested so she could go to prison (the actress who plays Alicia is pregnant in real life) and Gennie discovers she is pregnant, dirty nappies just want Nikhil wants
    :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

I love the way in soaps when people lose their jobs, the only options are to work in the local chipper, knicker factory, or in ashley's case some dodgy burger joint. This is all despite the fact they've got good educations, good jobs...positions of power.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Val returns soon and get smacked by Alicia for dissing David, Val then has Alicia arrested so she could go to prison (the actress who plays Alicia is pregnant in real life) and Gennie discovers she is pregnant, dirty nappies just want Nikhil wants
    :p

arrrggghhh nickil annoys me at the best of times- god imagine him moaning in the caff
    "Oh i missed my run because id to mind the baby!

OHHHH SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement

Emmerdale star Matthew Wolfenden has confirmed that there is a sham wedding on the way for his character David Metcalfe and Woolpack barmaid Alicia Gallagher.
    David comes up with the scam later this month, as Alicia wants to make sure that young Jacob will live with him rather than his dad Justin when she is sent to jail.
    Alicia quickly agrees to the idea, but is conflicted as she continues to harbour genuine feelings for David.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

I wonder if the money Zac hid in the moors has something to do with the two loan sharks he met in tonights episode?

cofy wrote: »
    I wonder if the money Zac hid in the moors has something to do with the two loan sharks he met in tonights episode?

all the soaps seem to be copying each other atm

Eastenders- Janine loaning ian money then threatning his daughter for it
    Corrie - Loan sharks after tommy and tina
    emmerdale - loan sharks after zac

Ya i was thinking that had something to do with the money on the moor too- can he not remember putting it under the rock?

Gennie
    discovers Chas and Cameron's affair

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭pencilsharp

Whats the story with Emmerdale this week? Is it only on certain days cos of the football? I seem to have missed every evening! Anybody know when the omnibus is on this week?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭ppink

dont think its on at all this week, no sign of it on tv3 player or itv player either

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Emmerdale is on today and tomorrow :)

Oh great soI haven't missed any! Good stuff!!:D

Cameron is a sleazebag cant wait for Cain to batter him

Yesh Cameron is a real piece of work, but then he has form for it.

I used to love Chaz but I hate her now! and God could they have her stuff any more food in her mouth and talk at the same time:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

The two of them were acting like such utter sadcases last night. I love you, I love you too, yeah don't mind the fact that you're basing your feelings on a quick fumble here and there and the fact that Cameron has a kid with your niece (?) and has 2 other kids with the woman he left Debbie for. Yeah, he's such a catch!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭optogirl

Cameron is a sleaze but surprised at Chaz considering her own problems with Caaahl and her usual family loyalty but then the Dingle's love to keep it in the family. Any day now Sam is going to get it on with one of the chickens, and he'd be lucky to get her.

I can't stand Debbie though - she's an absolute misery (alright, I know her robotic daughter has a disease n'all and her ma & da are cousins and her Granda is mental and her aunt is ridin her fella but......)
    Should be good when the **** hits the proverbial.

I'm usually not mad on Ashley but compared to Ian Beale's interpretation of a financially & romantically inspired breakdown (flapping about like a startled stoat in a dressing gown), he is doing an alright job.

optogirl wrote: »
    Cameron is a sleaze but surprised at Chaz considering her own problems with Caaahl and her usual family loyalty but then the Dingle's love to keep it in the family. Any day now Sam is going to get it on with one of the chickens, and he'd be lucky to get her.

I can't stand Debbie though - she's an absolute misery (alright, I know her robotic daughter has a disease n'all and her ma & da are cousins and her Granda is mental and her aunt is ridin her fella but......)
    Should be good when the **** hits the proverbial.

I'm usually not mad on Ashley but compared to Ian Beale's interpretation of a financially & romantically inspired breakdown (flapping about like a startled stoat in a dressing gown), he is doing an alright job.

Never heard that before :p

Chas and Carl had chemistry which she dont have with Cameron

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

I hope Cain sorts Cameron out. What a slimeball!

Has Alex a crush a mammy Barton :p

The actress who plays Chas looks like she has more work done to herself

Has Alex a crush a mammy Barton :p

The actress who plays Chas looks like she has more work done to herself

yeah I was thinking that about Chas. I always thought she was beautiful but recently she does not look the same.

smilernjl wrote: »
    Emmerdale is on today and tomorrow :)

Also on tonight at 8pm TV3

Any day now Sam is going to get it on with one of the chickens, and he'd be lucky to get her. .

some bird ;)
    I can't stand Debbie though - she's an absolute misery (alright, I know her robotic daughter has a disease n'all .

lol- ya seriously could they not have a better actress for Sarah? when the girl who plays belle was sarahs age she was way better.

I'm usually not mad on Ashley but he is doing an alright job.

I find it laughable he is moaning about his daughter being scared of him like its her fault- just go away Ashley seriously!!!!

Oh and 1 more thing- P*** off Pearl the wedding is nothing to do with you ya moany old goat!!!!:mad:

Emmerdale star Chris Bisson has insisted that an affair is not on the cards for Jai Sharma and Rachel Breckle.
    Jai sleeps with Rachel at the end of next week, looking for comfort following bust-ups with his wife Charity (Emma Atkins).
    However, Bisson told All About Soap that Jai's infidelity is nothing more than a drunken mistake.
    Bisson commented: "The thing to remember is that they're just getting drunk together and there are no real feelings. They're both going through a difficult time and end up doing things they know they shouldn't.
    "After sleeping together, Jai regrets it - but it's difficult as now he has to cope with the consequences. He begs Rachel to keep quiet, but doesn't talk to her in a very nice way and makes her feel small."
    He continued: "It's a one-off - it's just two people finding themselves in a dark place and ultimately doing something they instantly regret.
    "It's never to be repeated, and it's one of those things that's in a closet and hopefully won't get out. Jai's going to be constantly paranoid that this might come back and bite him on the bum!"

:eek:

• Advertisement

Emmerdale star Chris Bisson has insisted that an affair is not on the cards for Jai Sharma and Rachel Breckle.
    Jai sleeps with Rachel at the end of next week, looking for comfort following bust-ups with his wife Charity (Emma Atkins).
    However, Bisson told All About Soap that Jai's infidelity is nothing more than a drunken mistake.
    Bisson commented: "The thing to remember is that they're just getting drunk together and there are no real feelings. They're both going through a difficult time and end up doing things they know they shouldn't.
    "After sleeping together, Jai regrets it - but it's difficult as now he has to cope with the consequences. He begs Rachel to keep quiet, but doesn't talk to her in a very nice way and makes her feel small."
    He continued: "It's a one-off - it's just two people finding themselves in a dark place and ultimately doing something they instantly regret.
    "It's never to be repeated, and it's one of those things that's in a closet and hopefully won't get out. Jai's going to be constantly paranoid that this might come back and bite him on the bum!"

:eek:

I bet Rachel will get pregnant and give Jai the baby he's being looking for!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement