Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

pookiesboo wrote: »
    Scarlett? Shes the new Doctor Who assistant
    thats the one ,she must of left doctor who [remember it may well have been recorded last year] and is in line to return to emy,mind you she did not say it was emmerdale,but she dident say it wasent when asked. my wife works on asda checkouts in fleetwood,and as the girl and her mother always comes through her till to have a natter,from all accounts she is a lovely girl to talk to,unlike one or two she knows from corrie.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

getz wrote: »
    thats the one ,she must of left doctor who [remember it may well have been recorded last year] and is in line to return to emy,mind you she did not say it was emmerdale,but she dident say it wasent when asked. my wife works on asda checkouts in fleetwood,and as the girl and her mother always comes through her till to have a natter,from all accounts she is a lovely girl to talk to,unlike one or two she knows from corrie.

Ooooh, tell more!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

Ooooh, tell more!
    fitz stuck up and full of herself [lives in bury] janis wife cannot stand her,but she was very friendly to me[lives in accrington]bet lynch remember her,struts around morrisons supermarket and will not let on to anyone[lives in heywood near bury on a farm] in all living in the north west,i have met many of the actors of both soaps,but my favourite is zak dingle,every sunday we would go for a meal in a farm restaurant in ramsbottom near bury,zak would be eating in there with both of his daughters,he always let on,and even came over one sunday to say[in banter] that he only eats here because the farmer gives him tips on farming.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

getz wrote: »
    fitz stuck up and full of herself [lives in bury] janis wife cannot stand her,but she was very friendly to me[lives in accrington]bet lynch remember her,struts around morrisons supermarket and will not let on to anyone[lives in heywood near bury on a farm] in all living in the north west,i have met many of the actors of both soaps,but my favourite is zak dingle,every sunday we would go for a meal in a farm restaurant in ramsbottom near bury,zak would be eating in there with both of his daughters,he always let on,and even came over one sunday to say[in banter] that he only eats here because the farmer gives him tips on farming.

Zak comes across well in interviews alright, id say that Antony Cotton guy is a bit of a nightmare too

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Scarlett? Shes the new Doctor Who assistant

The actress who played Jasmine aka Ashley's niece and Sandy's granddaughter and also Debbie's part time lover whose is in jail for killing a rapist policeman is joining Dr. Who

jasminethomas.png

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

Temaz wrote: »
    wrong forum- you ment to stick that in EE forum me thinks:)

I always forget the soaps are back on now Sundays :(

Are soaps on a sunday a regular thing now? Seems to be happening constantly now.

That little boy who plays leo is the most gorgeous little fella ever. He is so smiley every time he comes on screen i start to goo:-)

Why doesnt Marlon apply for full custody of Leo or a order to stop Rhona leaving the country with him?

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Why doesnt Marlon apply for full custody of Leo

When you put marlon up against paddy and rhona he doesnt look very good

Marlon - works as a cook in a pub- lives in a shared house with a blind woman, a dalmation, and is currently offering a home to a former homeless priest whos marriage hes effectively ruined.

Paddy and Rhona - both work as vets, they have their own business (and im pretty sure Paddy owns the house he lives in- correct me if im wrong). Paddy did kind of adopt arron so he is a good father (and im sure Chaz will vouch for that)

Plus the fact Leo would have a more stable home with paddy and rhona- where as Liz would be prob minding Leo 5 nights a week while Marlons in the Wollpack (sp)

When you put marlon up against paddy and rhona he doesnt look very good

Marlon - works as a cook in a pub- lives in a shared house with a blind woman, a dalmation, and is currently offering a home to a former homeless priest whos marriage hes effectively ruined.

Paddy and Rhona - both work as vets, they have their own business (and im pretty sure Paddy owns the house he lives in- correct me if im wrong). Paddy did kind of adopt arron so he is a good father (and im sure Chaz will vouch for that)

Plus the fact Leo would have a more stable home with paddy and rhona- where as Liz would be prob minding Leo 5 nights a week while Marlons in the Wollpack (sp)

Surely though as the dad Marlon would have some rights to prevent Rhona taking Leo out of the country :confused:

Surely though as the dad Marlon would have some rights to prevent Rhona taking Leo out of the country :confused:

Oh yea im sure as the dad he would have the law on his side- but seen as leo has Downs, and putting paddy against Marlon in terms of stability its hard to know what way it would go

Oh yea im sure as the dad he would have the law on his side- but seen as leo has Downs, and putting paddy against Marlon in terms of stability its hard to know what way it would go

Dont matter anyways just read spoilers that Marlon chooses to stay in the Dales to be with Laurel so bye bye Leo :rolleyes:

Dont matter anyways just read spoilers that Marlon chooses to stay in the Dales to be with Laurel so bye bye Leo :rolleyes:

oh no :(

all through their "affair" all laurel went on about was "My kids my kids" and now he is going to choose her over his little boy, and the sickest part is he was moaning last night that he would miss two years of leos life and she says the word and he after her like a puppy:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

I love the Marlon and Laurel storyline! It's such a shame they did the whole complicated love thing with Laurel already with Ashley, but they really do look really good together! And Marlon is so cute! I love love love love love it!!!! :D

I love the Marlon and Laurel storyline! It's such a shame they did the whole complicated love thing with Laurel already with Ashley, but they really do look really good together! And Marlon is so cute! I love love love love love it!!!! :D

:eek: yikes they look awkward and awful imo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

:eek: yikes they look awkward and awful imo

I'd have to agree, zero chemistry between them.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

So Paddy and Rhona are definitely leaving so?

I can't believe that Marlon wouldn't put up a bigger fight for his child- how pathetic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

Posy wrote: »
    So Paddy and Rhona are definitely leaving so?

I can't believe that Marlon wouldn't put up a bigger fight for his child- how pathetic.

I'm gonna miss Paddy hes been there a long time I loved him with Mandy :)
    lets face it Marlon has always been a whimp

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭hollypink

oh no :(

all through their "affair" all laurel went on about was "My kids my kids" and now he is going to choose her over his little boy, and the sickest part is he was moaning last night that he would miss two years of leos life and she says the word and he after her like a puppy:mad:

I hate this storyline; didn't like the affair storyline either but this one just makes them both look horribly selfish.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

hollypink wrote: »
    I hate this storyline; didn't like the affair storyline either but this one just makes them both look horribly selfish.
    That's because they are both horribly selfish!

Is Ashley still staying with Marlon? :confused:

I know...I'm very much in the minority...every one I know hates the story line...chas and Cameron I hate but marlon and laurel I love! Mind you I didn't see it tonight...can't believe paddy's gone :(

Posy wrote: »
    That's because they are both horribly selfish!

Is Ashley still staying with Marlon? :confused:

Yes and even Sandy is telling Laurel to go after doppy Marlon

How annoying is Megan's son wish he would f*ck off and take Katie with him, you know she'll be rolling in the hay with him soon enough

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭willmunny1990

Have to say i enjoy seeing that coward Marlon get what he deserves. I new he wouldn't put up a decent fight for the child as the man is pathetic.

I also felt so bad for Ashley, it just had to be that worm Marlon that found him while he was at rock bottom and to make things worse he was taken in by Marlon as well, tbh id rather stay on the streets than move in with Marlon if i was Ashley.

Also see no chemistry between Marlon and Laurel. It'll never last.

Awww poor Marlon! He's never done anything wrong, never stepped out of line, he's always trying to do what he thinks is best. He's been trampled on so many times he deserves to be a bit selfish this time around. How come Paddy and Rhona aren't getting any flack? They're the ones that back stabbed their best mate by getting together in the first place. Marlon's tried his best to be a good dad, but he'll always be the outsider. Even Rhona said it to Laurel that she wished Marlon wasn't going.

As for the old man bashing Ashley, good enough for him! He deserves to be miserable after what he did to his dad. What he did is far worse than what Laurel and Marlon ever did.

So good for Marlon grabbing a bit of happiness for himself. It's not as if he's swanning off with Laurel, its Rhona and Paddy chucking everything up in the air.

I think Paddy needs Marlon to go as he cant bear being with Rhona all on his own 24/7 :p

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

I say it be a bit of a bust up with Charity I say once she finds out about Jai.

So who's the dad to genna's baby? I have lost track...I only watch emmerdale when the storylines are good!

I say moria has a new admirer!

I feel sorry for Marlon for being put in that position, he shouldn't have had to make such a decision like that. He should have gone off with Paddy and Rhona but would it have worked out? I don't know what happen will it work out at all for Marlon and Laurel. Was never keen on that affair.

• Advertisement

doovdela wrote: »
    I say it be a bit of a bust up with Charity I say once she finds out about Jai.

So who's the dad to genna's baby? I have lost track...I only watch emmerdale when the storylines are good!

I say moria has a new admirer!

I feel sorry for Marlon for being put in that position, he shouldn't have had to make such a decision like that. He should have gone off with Paddy and Rhona but would it have worked out? I don't know what happen will it work out at all for Marlon and Laurel. Was never keen on that affair.

Jai's anal uptight brother Nikhil is Gennie's boyfriend now and her baby daddy

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement