Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

I reckon Charity has an affair with Jai's dad and Jai gets together with Rachel and the baby and it becomes a beautiful rags to riches story of happiness for Rachel :D

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I reckon Charity has an affair with Jai's dad and Jai gets together with Rachel and the baby and it becomes a beautiful rags to riches story of happiness for Rachel :D

Charity will probably get back with Cain again once she discovers Jai's deceit but might have to fight for Cain as he is suppose to get with Amy's mum Kerry

So are you Team Paddy or Team Marlon :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

whats really annoying me is the way paddys going on about laurel, saying that malon and laaurel are not going to take over and dictate marlon's son's life just because he's with the mother of the child!!!! wtf :mad::mad: its not even his son and he's going on like it is !! im team marlon, they put him in a very bad position and didnt even ask him what he thought of the idea, they just said right ,were moving to new zealand and thats that!! did they expect marlon to up and leave with or just let them move to the other side of the world, any good dad would not let anyone dictate on where he should be for his child when he's done everything a father should do so far in the kids life :mad:

A V A wrote: »
    whats really annoying me is the way paddys going on about laurel, saying that malon and laaurel are not going to take over and dictate marlon's son's life just because he's with the mother of the child!!!! wtf :mad::mad: its not even his son and he's going on like it is !! im team marlon, they put him in a very bad position and didnt even ask him what he thought of the idea, they just said right ,were moving to new zealand and thats that!! did they expect marlon to up and leave with or just let them move to the other side of the world, any good dad would not let anyone dictate on where he should be for his child when he's done everything a father should do so far in the kids life :mad:

Marlon was happy to go with them until Laurel said she wanted him again he never kicked off beforehand he should have fought for his son before Laurel revealed her feelings

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Paddy needs a good head butt and several good kick in the cojones

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Marlon was happy to go with them until Laurel said she wanted him again he never kicked off beforehand he should have fought for his son before Laurel revealed her feelings

i think if someone you liked said they liked liked you , i think that would be a pretty good reason to stay, when he decided to go he had no reason to stay in that litlle village :P no he has :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

I think its rotten how moira was snotting away tonight because it was johns birthday- when 2 days ago she was dragging alex into their bed- with johns framed pic on the locker:eek:

i love the dan/ chaz thing- hes so nice hope she doesnt use him to make that yoke cameron jealous

I think its rotten how moira was snotting away tonight because it was johns birthday- when 2 days ago she was dragging alex into their bed- with johns framed pic on the locker:eek:

i love the dan/ chaz thing- hes so nice hope she doesnt use him to make that yoke cameron jealous

Mucky Moira should have left John go and be happy (maybe) with Chas

Dan is going to get hurt by Chas she is using him she still wants Cameron

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Fionne

I cut my soap-watching down to Emmerdale alone but am considering dropping it as well (it's only loyalty keeps me watching, been watching since I was a child when it was on in the afternoons with Annie Sugden, Amos, etc)

Marlon-Paddy-Rhona - feck off to New Zealand the lot of ye!

Rachel-Jai - god I'm so sick of her whimpering and his spineless sapiness. They deserve each other really.

Moira - the rest of her family have disappeared, time she joined em.

Declan-Katie-Robbie-Declans sister who I can't think of the name of - BORING!

I think the characters have all gone a bit bland or we've just plain seen it all before. Mostly, I just don't care about what happens them anymore.

The only characers worth watching at the moment are Val and perhaps Kerry. Everyone else I could happily see succumbing to another plane crash/bus crash/explosion.

• Advertisement

Paddy outs Marlon and Laurel's relationship in the pub next week in front of Ashley

Gabby isnt happy with Laurel when Ashley explains that Marlon is mummy's new boyfriend

• Registered Users Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

paddy gets caught being over friendly with a sheep

getz wrote: »
    paddy gets caught being over friendly with a sheep

Rhona is his wife now so he can be over friendly :p

Rhona is his wife now so he can be over friendly :p
    i said sheep not dog, or was it sheepdog ,not sure now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

See that cameron sniffing around Chaz like a dog ew! Glad she kneed him in the balls:)

The big thick head on Nickhil cos he came 2nd in the race- and goin home sulking. FFS man get a grip

Rachaels starting to annoy me- she is like a hooker standing by the roadside every day- jeez can they just txt ffs.

Dont even start me on that LEECH robbie

I shouldnt watch emmerdale anymore lot of people on it i hate lol

andy is going to give kerry one

Does Nikhil want David for himself?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭hollypink

How in the name of god are Dan and Chaz engaged? Did they not just start dating about 5 mins ago :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

hollypink wrote: »
    How in the name of god are Dan and Chaz engaged? Did they not just start dating about 5 mins ago :confused:

he said 'i love you'
    she walked away shocked
    he said ok so, it was good while it lasted, he thought she was breaking up with him
    she said 'i ve been too badly hurt by bad boys when I thought it was love'
    he looked confused
    she said 'marry me'
    he looked shocked
    he then proposed in front of pub
    she said 'yes'

I hope Bernice (Diane and Rodney's daughter and Gaby's real mother Ashley's ex) comes back

• Advertisement

I hope Bernice (Diane and Rodney's daughter and Gaby's real mother Ashley's ex) comes back

Now that would be great

Carl King will return to his scheming ways on Emmerdale next month as he learns of former fiancée Chas Dingle's affair with Cameron Murray.

Magazine reports have revealed that Carl (Tom Lister) will become suspicious in the coming days when he notices an unusual atmosphere between the on-off lovers.

With shrewd Carl keeping a close eye on Chas and Cameron, it's not long before the pair slip up by sharing a secret kiss - unaware that the haulage firm boss is watching them from afar.

Viewers will then see Carl turn the situation to his advantage by demanding £30,000 from Chas (Lucy Pargeter) in return for his silence.

After Chas scammed Carl out of thousands with her wedding scheme nearly two years ago, it seems that the businessman has finally secured his chance of revenge.

Will Chas agree to Carl's demands? Or will her secret be exposed to everyone?

Emmerdale airs these scenes in the week commencing Monday, September 10 on ITV1.

Right, so laurel tells marlon not to go to new Zealand so they can be together.

Marlon causes a fight with his beat mates over custody because he wants Leo and himself to stay here, so he can be with laurel.

Laurel then refuses to tell ashley that she and marlon are a couple, for the sake of HER children and her family.

This is all regardless of Leo, Rhona , paddy and of course marlon. So yet again laurel gets to keep her world all nice and pleasant and marlon's world is blown apart.

I'm beginning to really dislike laurel.

Marlon causes a fight with his beat mates over custody because he wants Leo and himself to stay here, so he can be with laurel.

Laurel then refuses to tell ashley that she and marlon are a couple, for the sake of HER children and her family.

This is all regardless of Leo, Rhona , paddy and of course marlon. So yet again laurel gets to keep her world all nice and pleasant and marlon's world is blown apart.

My issue with Marlon is that he didnt put up any fight for Leo when Paddy and Rhona first told him their plans he was happy to go with them and then Laurel fluttered her eyes and hey presto the battle begins :rolleyes: all four of them should f*ck off to New Zealand

I cant see Rhona being stopped from leaving even if the court demands it she seems more determined to go than Paddy and he is the one with the job offer

LOL'd at Charity's new haulage van poster with Angelica and Noah :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

Is Nick Hill gay ?

My issue with Marlon is that he didnt put up any fight for Leo when Paddy and Rhona first told him their plans he was happy to go with them and then Laurel fluttered her eyes and hey presto the battle begins :rolleyes: all four of them should f*ck off to New Zealand

I cant see Rhona being stopped from leaving even if the court demands it she seems more determined to go than Paddy and he is the one with the job offer

LOL'd at Charity's new haulage van poster with Angelica and Noah :p

I suppose he was going with them, nothin to stay for so no problem. Then laurel offers him a reason to stay, so now there's another option. Paddy and Rhona are making all the decisions and marlon has to suck it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Paddys just opened a

can-of-worms.jpg

I really want Ashley to punch Marlon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

Paddy is like a giant egg.
    Why does Rodney wear that yoke like a leather shoelace around his neck ?

• Advertisement

I wonder who the other Dingles mainly Zak will side with, he considers Paddy an honorary Dingle for being married to Mandy and the fact Marlon went off with another fella's wife the ex Vicar wont help his case

Looked like Sandy knew all along about Marlon and Laurel, you'd think he have made Laurel tell Ashley or tell himself

I dont think Diane will be happy to know Moira's new man is step daughter Victoria's fella

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement