Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

Oh my god! Saw Emmerdale for the first time tonight in years...what's the story with Paddy's big baldy head ?? :eek::eek: He doesn't look sick or anything. And who is the old drunk guy with the gravelly voice :confused::confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,298 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Oh my god! Saw Emmerdale for the first time tonight in years...what's the story with Paddy's big baldy head ?? :eek::eek: He doesn't look sick or anything. And who is the old drunk guy with the gravelly voice :confused::confused:

Paddy is not sick he just shaved his head and the old drunk gravelly voice fella is Sandy (Ashley's father)

Coming up on Emmerdale, Adam Barton is in for a shock when he learns of his mother Moira's fling with farmhand Alex Moss.

Moira (Natalie J Robb) and Alex appear to have played with fire once too often later this month when Andy Sugden walks in on them kissing.

Horrified to see that Alex is two-timing Victoria (Isabel Hodgins), Andy puts him under strict instructions to end things with her again - and to make sure he lets her down gently.

When Alex later tells Victoria that it's over between them, she is adamant that he must have another woman. Andy and Moira attempt to calm Victoria, but she carries on pushing, until eventually Moira steps in and admits that she is the other woman.

With a furious Victoria on the warpath, Moira attempts to get Adam alone to break the news to him.

Unfortunately for Moira, Victoria beats her to it - announcing the relationship to Adam and the entire pub.

Emmerdale airs these scenes on Monday, September 10 at 7pm on ITV1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭Diamond Dust

Am I the only one that thinks what Gabby said to her Mother "Laurel" at such a young age was just wrong?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

Am I the only one that thinks what Gabby said to her Mother "Laurel" at such a young age was just wrong?

Excuse my language but shes some cheeky little brat!

She expects Laurel to play happy familys with Ashley when he was beating her grandad?? :eek:

And when she said "If you dont stay with Daddy ill run away"

My exact thoughts at the time were "Go then"!!!!:P

gggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrr that child annoys me so much... only child i can tolerate in Emmerdale is Belle and Jacob- the rest are brats!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

Excuse my language but shes some cheeky little brat!

She expects Laurel to play happy familys with Ashley when he was beating her grandad?? :eek:

And when she said "If you dont stay with Daddy ill run away"

My exact thoughts at the time were "Go then"!!!!:P

gggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrr that child annoys me so much... only child i can tolerate in Emmerdale is Belle and Jacob- the rest are brats!:D

Laurel deserves every bit of abuse she gets. Shrew of a woman. Her and Marlon (and Sandy) made Ashley have a mini breakdown and as soon as Laurel was able to stop Ashley seeing her kids she resumed her affair with Moron Dingle. The two of them make me sick :D

gazzer wrote: »
    Laurel deserves every bit of abuse she gets. Shrew of a woman. Her and Marlon (and Sandy) made Ashley have a mini breakdown and as soon as Laurel was able to stop Ashley seeing her kids she resumed her affair with Moron Dingle. The two of them make me sick :D

Laurel thinks herself and Moron Dingle (love it :p) are innocent victims and have done nought wrong

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 102 ✭✭Mini

OMG - she is such a brat. When I was watching it all I could think of was that it is an unfortunate situation but parents separating should not be a big thing for her to understand in a logical way considering some children in her class probably would have separated parents.

Although I know the show needs to show another side of this situation. She still needs a slap.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭Steven81

An Emmerdale character will die in the climax of October's 40th anniversary live episode, it has been confirmed.

Emmerdale village will be shaken by the shock death in the evening following two weddings.

ITV has also revealed that the live special - to be shot entirely on-location - will be an hour long.

Chas Dingle (Lucy Pargeter) is set to marry Dan Spencer (Liam Fox), while Declan Macey (Jason Merrells) will take Katie Sugden (Sammy Winward) down the aisle.

Meanwhile, two babies will be born in the show's special birthday week, with Gennie Walker and Debbie Dingle both expected to go into labour.

Emmerdale's series producer Stuart Blackburn announced: "In our spectacular live episode viewers will be taken on a whirlwind journey encompassing every life experience from the two cradles to the grave with love, hate and betrayal along the way.

"We want to avoid speculation as to which character dies but suffice to say it will have major, far-reaching repercussions."

Emmerdale reaches its 40th anniversary on October 16.

I think Rhona or Leo might die

• Advertisement

Now that would be great

Bernice returning

:)

She could be back for the character that dies funeral so could be Ashley, Diane, Rodney, Nicola or Gabby

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

That's great she's coming back. I hope its katie that dies :o

I wish Debbie Dingle would paint her house...that pink is awful! Plus she seems to have reversed it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

Yeah the inside of Debbie's house was turned around to facilitate filming. Someone here got a link to FB page that confirmed it and the reason why

Carl so wants Chas back he was jealous seeing her kissing Cameron and what an idiot she is still kissing him after knowing what he is like and at the Dingles of all places

Would have loved Cain to see as then as well as Carl

Poor Dan going to get his heart broke and he is a gas character making out him and Declan are best buds now :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 392 ✭✭Fionne

I read in some newspaper or other that the character that dies "has had it coming for a while" so it's gotta be someone a bit nasty - Robbie maybe? Or Cain? or Cameron? It's looking like Chas & Cameron's affair is about to be revealed by Carl and well, it's pretty likely Cain could do him in when he finds out!

FonE wrote: »
    I read in some newspaper or other that the character that dies "has had it coming for a while" so it's gotta be someone a bit nasty - Robbie maybe? Or Cain? or Cameron? It's looking like Chas & Cameron's affair is about to be revealed by Carl and well, it's pretty likely Cain could do him in when he finds out!

I hope they dont kill off Cain :(

Started looking at Emmerdale now and again recently after a long time. Is Robbie the little **** harassing the blondie one? If so, let it be him. I took an immediate dislike to him. Standing there trying to look menacing, when he's only a pint sized little runt :p

I have a feeling its Carl. He's turned into a right b*stard the last while.

I have a feeling its Carl. He's turned into a right b*stard the last while.

I hope it isnt Carl either kinda liking him more now he is blackmailing Chas and Cameron :p

Ashley should shave his beard

Victoria is becoming a good character some good one liners from her lately but think she might get with doozy Adam

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,364 ✭✭✭washiskin

I REALLY hope it's Charity - I'm sooooo sick of that smug, nasty, scheming slapper getting her own way & bullying all and sundry :mad:

Why do the writers put so much store by her? She's everything women have tried to get away from for years. Being a strong business woman doesn't mean you have to rob, cheat, swindle & sleep your way to the top.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

Has anyone ever seen Cameron smile? He is a moody git. I hope Karl tells Cain and they both box the lugs off him.

washiskin wrote: »
    I REALLY hope it's Charity - I'm sooooo sick of that smug, nasty, scheming slapper getting her own way & bullying all and sundry :mad:

Why do the writers put so much store by her? She's everything women have tried to get away from for years. Being a strong business woman doesn't mean you have to rob, cheat, swindle & sleep your way to the top.

Ah she is a great character :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

didn't Carl kill his Dad? He certainly has it coming if we're talking about the worst character.

Emmerdale is so awful lately! That silly little dwarf who's harassing Katie is beyond ridiculous, Chas is vile, Maurel makes me feel sick and Moira really needs to take a long hard look at herself and the men she chooses!

phasers wrote: »
    didn't Carl kill his Dad? He certainly has it coming if we're talking about the worst character.

Emmerdale is so awful lately! That silly little dwarf who's harassing Katie is beyond ridiculous, Chas is vile, Maurel makes me feel sick and Moira really needs to take a long hard look at herself and the men she chooses!

In fairness to Moira she thought to herself 'a quick bone on the quiet from a single young lad will do no harm. Unfortunately it did. (i would do moira anyhow, fair oul rack on her)

i dont think the new little pest is in it long enough to be bumped off but i think Carl is heading that way. He is pissing off too many people

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

, Maurel makes me feel sick !

and Phasers made me LOL

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Bernice returning

:)

She could be back for the character that dies funeral so could be Ashley, Diane, Rodney, Nicola or Gabby

I loved Bernice, that was when emmerdale was at its best back then, (imo). Really hope she stirs things up big time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭ratmouse

[QUOTE=
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by phasersviewpost.gif

[/QUOTE]

Think she just needs to take a long hard look at herself, end of! Could do with some toning exercises!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

It's definitely not carl. I think tom lister is taking time off to do panto, but he's not leaving for good.

I <3 Carl :o

Coming up on Emmerdale, there are more dark times ahead for Debbie Dingle as her daughter Sarah's health takes a turn for the worse.

An emotional day for the Dingles begins when Cameron (Dominic Power) agrees to look after Sarah while Debbie is out shopping with Charity. However, still struggling under the pressure of Carl's blackmail, a stressed-out Cameron snaps at Sarah to go upstairs.

When Debbie (Charley Webb) arrives back, she heads upstairs to check on Sarah and is frantic to find her unconscious. Cameron immediately feels terrible as Debbie berates him for leaving Sarah alone.

Panicking, Debbie and Cameron carry Sarah to the car as there is no time to call an ambulance for her.

When they arrive at the hospital, the tension continues as Debbie remains furious with Cameron for his half-hearted attempt at looking after Sarah.

Later, following some tests, Debbie hears some grave news - Sarah is developing leukaemia and needs a transplant sooner rather than later.

With still two weeks to go until her baby is due, Debbie is left fearing that the saviour sibling could arrive too late for Sarah…

Emmerdale airs these scenes on Wednesday, September 26 at 7pm on ITV1.

• Advertisement

That silly little dwarf who's harassing Katie is beyond ridiculous!

220956.gif

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement