Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

attachment.php?attachmentid=220956&stc=1&d=1347832981

Very funny maura, ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I wonder will Rhona came back with Leo now

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I wonder will Rhona came back with Leo now

has she left? haven't been watching it recently and I used to love it. Just following it here and in papers. Finding it all a bit boring of late, used to get a laugh from it before, hopefully when the live show is aired and bernice comes back it might improve.

has she left? haven't been watching it recently and I used to love it. Just following it here and in papers. Finding it all a bit boring of late, used to get a laugh from it before, hopefully when the live show is aired and bernice comes back it might improve.

Yep Paddy told her go as he was fighting with Marlon and they got arrested

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Mini

Are they both actually leaving the show permantently? I think it would be bad if they left the characters leave especially when there is so much more they could do with Leo and Marlon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

Carl's teeth are ridiculous. I can't take my eyes off them.

Chas and Cameron
    stage a robbery at the pub to pay off Carl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

Oh my god jp you're kidding? Chas was such a great character :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Seriously though, why is Carl so mean just cause himself and Chas didn't get married he did break her heart?! I can't remember what happened it was a few years back but he still expects her to pay him 30grand for a wedding that didn't happen that he broke her heart, if anything he should be paying for her wedding to Dan! I think she truly loves Dan and is the right person for her, Cam just keep on fooling her.

How has Paddy ended up with girls though??? Weird considering...

Oh Alex.....what's miora and Victoria going to do now!?

A bit stunned katie said yes?

doovdela wrote: »
    Seriously though, why is Carl so mean just cause himself and Chas didn't get married he did break her heart?! I can't remember what happened it was a few years back but he still expects her to pay him 30grand for a wedding that didn't happen that he broke her heart, if anything he should be paying for her wedding to Dan! I think she truly loves Dan and is the right person for her, Cam just keep on fooling her.

How has Paddy ended up with girls though??? Weird considering...

Oh Alex.....what's miora and Victoria going to do now!?

A bit stunned katie said yes?

Chas took £30,000 off Carl for "wedding expenses" she saw it as payback as he cheated on her with Eve, she bought into the pub with the cash and left Carl broke

Sadly Chas dont love Dan at all she is using him

I think Carl wants revenge but also wants Chas back he is jealous that she loves Cameron

• Advertisement

Carl still loves Chas I reckon and some link into her life is better than none. Plus if she's not gonna be with himshe shouldn't be with anyone. Then there's the fact she completely humiliated him in front of the whole village, pretended she wad pregnant and stole 30k. He may have done the dirt but she sure got her own back.

Cameron is just a snake. He likes the excitement of an affair that's all. That's how he and Debbie got together and now its all too much real life with her he's going after Chas. Poor Chas can't see the wood for the trees when it comes to him. He's called her all sorts and she still goes back to him.

Chas took £30,000 off Carl for "wedding expenses" she saw it as payback as he cheated on her with Eve, she bought into the pub with the cash and left Carl broke

Sadly Chas dont love Dan at all she is using him

I think Carl wants revenge but also wants Chas back he is jealous that she loves Cameron

Ah I see. Probably right Carl still loves her and that she don't really love Dan that Carl is jealous that she loves Cameron.
    I remember them being together and about to get married but had forgotten what had happened until he mentioned about the no pregnancy and he broke her heart as mentioned in a recent episode.

I have a feeling its Carl. He's turned into a right b*stard the last while.

EMMERDALE bosses will kill off one of the soap's most loved characters while two weddings will take place during the 40th anniversary live episode.

The top male star, who we have agreed not to name, will be bumped off in spectacular style next month.

Bosses at the ITV1 soap are pulling out all the stops to make sure their celebrations go with a bang. Executive producer Stuart Blackburn has already revealed that two births and two weddings will take place.

But news of a death will come as a major shock to fans.

Hate Stuart said: "In our spectacular live episode viewers will be taken on a whirlwind journey, encompassing every life experience from the two cradles to the grave with love, hate and betrayal along the way.

"We want to avoid speculation as to which character dies but suffice to say it will have major, far-reaching repercussions."

Speaking about the soap hunk who will meet his maker, Stuart added: "The soap gods always get their man and this one has it coming!"

As well as the death, fans will see Declan Macey (Jason Merrells, 43) marrying Katie Sugden (Sammy Winward, 26) while Chas Dingle (Lucy Pargeter, 35) weds Dan Spencer (Liam Fox, 42).

Meanwhile, Debbie Dingle (Charley Webb, 24) and Gennie Walker (Sian Reese-Williams, 31) both go into labour.

Bosses are planning an ambitious hour of live TV which will see the soap filmed on the outside set.

That means the cast and crew will be at the mercy of the Yorkshire weather and bosses admit there's no back-up plan.

Rain Stuart added: "There's no way we can, it would be impossible.

"If it rains then everyone is going to get soaked and poor Sammy and Lucy's wedding dresses will be sodden."

Explaining his thoughts behind the live show, he added: "Life is about births, deaths and marriages.

"That's what it's all about, some of our most powerful memories come from those moments.

"So it seems really fitting that we encompass all of that in our 40th anniversary week.

"I'm so excited about what we have planned and I hope that fans will love it just as much.

"We hope that viewers who perhaps haven't seen Emmerdale for a while will watch and see what we are about.

"We not just about farms and sheep, there are really good storylines bubbling underneath.

"Our anniversary is going to be a week no-one will want to miss."

The live episode will air next month.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

Carl to die I reckon, how many murders has he got away with?!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

i believe that benice [?] blackstock is comming back into emerdale

EMMERDALE bosses will kill off one of the soap's most loved characters while two weddings will take place during the 40th anniversary live episode.

Speaking about the soap hunk who will meet his maker, Stuart added: "The soap gods always get their man and this one has it coming!"

The live episode will air next month.

Well that kind of narrows it down a bit, it won't be Zac, Sandy, Paddy, Marlon, Sam, Ashley. Must be either Carl, Cain, Cameron, Declan, can't think of the others.

Well that kind of narrows it down a bit, it won't be Zac, Sandy, Paddy, Marlon, Sam, Ashley. Must be either Carl, Cain, Cameron, Declan, can't think of the others.

Dont think Cameron is one of the soap's most loved characters and Declan hasnt really been there that long

So it kinda leaves me thinking it will be Carl, Cain or even maybe Andy or Rodney but the actor who plays Carl has signed up for a panto

I'm starting to worry about Carl now! Soap gods always get their man?! Oh what of he's lying on Twitter about taking time off! Oh jees if its Carl....*gulp* :eek:

Carl has gotten a bit scary and weird though he used to be nice! He is like a Cat ready to pounce.

Dont think Cameron is one of the soap's most loved characters and Declan hasnt really been there that long

So it kinda leaves me thinking it will be Carl, Cain or even maybe Andy or Rodney but the actor who plays Carl has signed up for a panto

forgot about Andy. Majority seems to be going with Carl, I do like him though, one of my no strings ;)

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 12,388 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

What is Sandy's problem? I don't think Marlon would take a swipe at him.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

Sardonicat wrote: »
    What is Sandy's problem? I don't think Marlon would take a swipe at him.

Would you want to live with Moron Dingle the man who breaks up marriages and is a lanky streak of misery :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,388 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

gazzer wrote: »
    Would you want to live with Moron Dingle the man who breaks up marriages and is a lanky streak of misery :D
    It's preferable to A) A nursing home, and B) A son who beats you up!

I quite like Marlon, actually. Sometimes you can even forget he is a Dingle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

Poor auld Padday, the big soft git.

Who the hell does Cameron think he is? Calling Carl sick? He's not the one having an affair with his girlfriend's aunt...or cousin or something. Pay up and shut up ya big weed!

Victoria is slowly becoming my fave soap gal...she's getting some great one liners!

Hope Alicia is out soon to slap that silly b*tch Priya

Why wasnt Cain at the hospital with Debbie and Sarah?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

Robbie, you obnoxious little git, did you really think that one fancied you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

Sardonicat wrote: »
    It's preferable to A) A nursing home, and B) A son who beats you up!

I quite like Marlon, actually. Sometimes you can even forget he is a Dingle.

Id still take option A or B over having to live with that man child. Anyway Ashley was driven to do what he did over that shrew of a wife being with Moron and then his father constantly belittling him, telling him he wasnt a real man. He had a mini breakdown but shrew wife Laurel was just happy he was out of the way living on the streets so she could drop her knickers for Moron.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement