Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

gazzer wrote: »
    Id still take option A or B over having to live with that man child. Anyway Ashley was driven to do what he did over that shrew of a wife being with Moron and then his father constantly belittling him, telling him he wasnt a real man. He had a mini breakdown but shrew wife Laurel was just happy he was out of the way living on the streets so she could drop her knickers for Moron.
    zak get a turn at her next

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

No one is to blame what ashley did, but ashley. Meltdown or not what he did was far worse than any affair.

I can't stand Cameron, he drives me nuts. I hope he gets a good hiding from Cain.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

No one is to blame what ashley did, but ashley. Meltdown or not what he did was far worse than any affair.

I can't stand Cameron, he drives me nuts. I hope he gets a good hiding from Cain.

Where is Cain suppose to be?

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭TashaMonster

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

In this video Debbie, Cameron, Chaz and Dan all "explode" into petals at the end, Debbie/Chaz/Dan turn into pink petals but Cameron turns into Black petals,
    I wonder is this a small clue that Cameron will be the character who dies??
    It can't just be a symbol of his wrongdoing because then Chaz would "explode" into black petals as well.

Maybe I'm reading too much into it, just really excited to see what's going to happen with this storyline :p

I love the trailer, I have to say for a few months of boredom emmerdale is really picking up now for the anniversary. Is there still something between Carl and Chas? Who's gonna croak it? Will Carl tell Debbi? Marlon finally putting that nasty Rhona one in her place. Dan saving the pub (too funny) I'm liking it a lot this week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Carl is so cruel! The way he is threatening Chas is not nice. He'll always have a hold of her whether or not the truth come out but think it is to eventually.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

doovdela wrote: »
    Carl is so cruel! The way he is threatening Chas is not nice. He'll always have a hold of her whether or not the truth come out but think it is to eventually.
    kill him off then jimmy sells the firm to the blond bitch

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

No one is to blame what ashley did, but ashley. Meltdown or not what he did was far worse than any affair..

It was just a really really bad plot device so that the viewers would be on "yo you knickers" Laurels side when she went back to Moron Dingle. They couldnt have loves young dream getting together until all necessary obstacles where out of their way. Unfortunately that particular puke inducing storyline has gone down like a lead balloon with the vast majority of viewers who hate Marlon and Laurel together.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭hollypink

gazzer wrote: »
    Unfortunately that particular puke inducing storyline has gone down like a lead balloon with the vast majority of viewers who hate Marlon and Laurel together.

Yeah, I can't stand the Marlon and Laurel thing, and I really liked Rhona and Paddy so it's quite annoying that Marlon is in the right about them taking Leo to New Zealand :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

That Charity one is a right bitch! I'm waiting for the day she finds out her hubby is going to be a daddy. :mad:

• Advertisement

Rhona and paddy were no better. Paddy got together with his best mates ex, fully aware that marlon was still in love with her and hoping to get back with her. Now the two of them are acting like the victims. Pah! Give Leo to marlon I say! :D

I missed tonight what did Carl do? How dare you all wish he was dead! Lol

doovdela wrote: »

He loves her and remember Chas isnt so innocent either

I hope Carl dont die but it does seem to be pointing towards him :(

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭TashaMonster

Oh gosh poor Carl has gone completely off his rocker, does he really think that Chas will get back with him?? He probably should've thought more carefully about the whole blackmailing her thing before he suggested they get back together!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Lorna123

Rhona and paddy were no better. Paddy got together with his best mates ex, fully aware that marlon was still in love with her and hoping to get back with her. Now the two of them are acting like the victims. Pah! Give Leo to marlon I say! :D

I missed tonight what did Carl do? How dare you all wish he was dead! Lol

I didn't see it either but I think that Carl prompted Chastity to rob the pub in order to pay him back and if she didn't do that he would tell Debbie all about her afair with Cameron. As far as I can gather Cameron then robbed the pub, Chastity paid back Carl but now he is threatening her with something else, it could be that he wants to get back with her or else. He's got a great smile though despite everything :D

Did Carl not tell Chas that Carl along with his brothers, covered up the death of Paul the postman all those years ago? Surely she could try counter blackmail him on that if she got an admission?

I think Jimmy will whack Carl somehow though if Carl goes he will be the 4th King to have been killed after Max, Tom, and Matthew. Surely no family from a small Yorkshire village is that unlucky :rolleyes:

Did Carl not tell Chas that Carl along with his brothers, covered up the death of Paul the postman all those years ago? Surely she could try counter blackmail him on that if she got an admission?

I think Jimmy will whack Carl somehow though if Carl goes he will be the 4th King to have been killed after Max, Tom, and Matthew. Surely no family from a small Yorkshire village is that unlucky :rolleyes:

I thought Chas knew it was Carl that killed his dad not sure she knows he killed Paul as well

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

I'm a bit lost on this Carl did what? I knew he did something strange alright but can't remember was wondering why was only him and Jimmy left...

Looks like Chas and Cameron still want each other, then why dont they f*ck off together now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

All the signs are pointing it to being Carl killed but thats too obvious.
    When it was announced a few weeks back that someone would die, the guy who plays Adam was going on about how much he would miss working with this person - has he had ANY interaction with Carl? My guess is Cameron and any one of the Dingles as a suspect - except Leo and Samson

All the signs are pointing it to being Carl killed but thats too obvious.
    When it was announced a few weeks back that someone would die, the guy who plays Adam was going on about how much he would miss working with this person - has he had ANY interaction with Carl? My guess is Cameron and any one of the Dingles as a suspect - except Leo and Samson

Carl is really way too obvious now maybe as the fella who plays Adam will miss them it could be Cain or Andy perhaps

Emmerdale would be stupid to kill off Cain

• Advertisement

I'm starting to think (hope) Carl is way too obvious now as well.

In fact I'm thinking it might be Declan. What's this plan he has to get rid of Megan? Maybe she and her son who she now loves :rollseyes: do him in?

Having heard that Bernice is due back, I wonder if it will be Ashley or Rodney that dies or seeing Nicola Wheelers recent interview maybe even Jimmy?
    They could be throwing out a load of red herrings but its way too obvious to be Carl so after that, who knows?

I think I've missed something between Carl and Chas. Has he asked her to run off and she's asked for time to think about it? Is she being fake nice to keep him quiet but Cameron is really the one she wants?

I am assuming that Carl asked Chas to think about going back to him but Chas knows that Carl has a nasty habit of being unfaithful and unpredictable so she doesn't want to go back to him, at least she thinks she doesn't. Dan is not suitable for Chas at all and it is very unfair of her to be leading him on and marrying him just because she can't have who she really wants i.e. Cameron. Cameron is a sneaky b.stard and not a suitable partner for anyone. I hope he is the one who is kiiled off because I can't stand much more of him.:(

Lorna123 wrote: »
    I am assuming that Carl asked Chas to think about going back to him but Chas knows that Carl has a nasty habit of being unfaithful and unpredictable so she doesn't want to go back to him, at least she thinks she doesn't. Dan is not suitable for Chas at all and it is very unfair of her to be leading him on and marrying him just because she can't have who she really wants i.e. Cameron. Cameron is a sneaky b.stard and not a suitable partner for anyone. I hope he is the one who is kiiled off because I can't stand much more of him.:(

I feel sorry for Dan poor innocent fool

Cameron and Robbie should be killed off

Why wouldn't Sandy be the one to die, he is the oldest and already on his way.

Ah, maybe not as it is meant to be a tragic death, a murder most likely !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Not a big Viewer of emerdale - can somebody tell me what's going on with Katy, Declan and Megan? Thanks

deelite wrote: »
    Not a big Viewer of emerdale - can somebody tell me what's going on with Katy, Declan and Megan? Thanks

Don't watch every episode myself but a general synopsis is that Megan is related to Declan (could be his sister, not sure about this) and they are involved in a business deal together. Declan needs Megan to carry this off and it is very important to him. She is living in the house while this is being done. So Megan and Katy are not seeing eye to eye, one jealous of the other. That's about the gist of it.

deelite wrote: »

Megan dont like Katy and Katy is getting married to Megan's brother Declan. Declan hired Megan to run the festival and also tracked down Megan estranged son Robbie who made a move on Katy. Declan and Katy are pretending that one of Katy's customers (she rents stables and does horse riding in home farm) are sueing Declan over the festival so Megan will get no payment from the festival.

There is suppose to be two deaths now and one is a murder

• Advertisement

Where did you hear about the 2 deaths JP? One of them is probably Sandy or one of the older residents and the other will be Jimmy or Carl or Cameron (I'm guessing)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement