Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Where did you hear about the 2 deaths JP? One of them is probably Sandy or one of the older residents and the other will be Jimmy or Carl or Cameron (I'm guessing)

One of the cast (Pollard I think) was on This Morning or some ITV show and said there is two deaths and next week Jude is arranging one funeral and Bernice is to return so I presume one death is connected to her so that could be Diane, Rodney, Gaby, Nicola or Ashley poor speculation this is now from me ok ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Lorna123

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    One of the cast (Pollard I think) was on This Morning or some ITV show and said there is two deaths and next week Jude is arranging one funeral and Bernice is to return so I presume one death is connected to her so that could be Diane, Rodney, Gaby, Nicola or Ashley poor speculation this is now from me ok ;)

Okay, so Bernice is Diane's daughter......right? Also Rodney's daughter?
    Is Nicola Bernice's sister? Nicola then Diane's daughter too? Is Diane Ashley's mother. God,......could someone straighten me out here, I am not well up on these characters.

Lorna123 wrote: »
    Okay, so Bernice is Diane's daughter......right? Also Rodney's daughter?
    Is Nicola Bernice's sister? Nicola then Diane's daughter too? Is Diane Ashley's mother. God,......could someone straighten me out here, I am not well up on these characters.

Bernice is Diane and Rodney's daughter and Gaby's birth mother and Ashley's ex wife and Nicola's half sister

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

Missed it tonight - forgot all about it as I don't usually watch it!
    Anything decent happen?

Bernice is Diane and Rodney's daughter and Gaby's birth mother and Ashley's ex wife and Nicola's half sister

Right so who is Nicola's mother?

• Advertisement

Missed it tonight - forgot all about it as I don't usually watch it!
    Anything decent happen?

Chas is in a dither. She is promising Carl that she will go away with him, just to keep him off her back, but she has no intention of it. She told Cameron that she is marrying Dan and disappearing the minute the wedding is over with Dan. She had a row with Katy and so is not sharing the wedding meal with her. Dan doesn't know what is going on. Katy looks beautiful in her wedding outfit, all set for the wedding. Chas is not getting ready at all, more concerned with how she is going to give Carl the slip.

Right so who is Nicola's mother?

I dont think she was ever mentioned

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Is the live show on this week?

Is the live show on this week?

Yep tomorrow at 7pm a hour long episode

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

Jees I can't remember who nicola's mum was....she was never in it. She only found out about bernice being her half sister in later life...bernice had an affair with nicola'a fiance. She found out about it on their wedding day...nicola dress is always one that sticks out in my head...it had a cherry pattern on it if I remember rightly!

I am loving it this week

• Advertisement

Samantha Giles has tipped her character Bernice Blackstock to cause "havoc" upon her return to the village.

The actress recently reprised the role of Bernice and will appear back on screen from mid-November.

Speaking on Daybreak this morning (October 16), Giles confirmed that Bernice is hoping to get to know her daughter Gabby when she arrives back.

Giles commented: "I think [she's back] to cause a bit of havoc and re-bond with Gabby. It's a good time for her to come back, because there's been so much going on with Ashley.

"It's great for me - it's great to be asked back. I've just had a new baby. I take her with me, she's only 11 weeks! She's very good and she's very placid, so it's working out well so far."

Discussing Bernice's traits, the 41-year-old continued: "She is very selfish. I don't think she necessarily means to always be that selfish - I think she's been brought up as an only child and sometimes that can make people a bit selfish, can't it?

"But she's got a very kind heart as well. She just puts her foot in it, and she comes back and she puts her foot in it left, right and centre!"

Maybe she isnt back for any funeral so

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Why wouldn't they do the live show for the weddings? Doesn't make sense? So there is likely to be two deaths, I say it be one of the king brothers cause of their fight tonight otherwise it could be any one on tonights episode. An older resident be a bit too obvious, it might be someone not as obvious. Looks like there be two births!! It be someone who has been in it a long time or a short time? I'm a bit lost as to who Bernice is? I haven't watched much of it lately.

It be interesting what will happen...

So Chas said she was going to run away with Carl? Huh I am confused? :/

So Carl, Jimmy, Declan or Cameron, but Cameron doesn't seem to be in danger.....yet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

Maybe it could be Declan or Katy who gets killed by Meagan's son.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭TashaMonster

It has to be either Carl or Cameron, makes most sense to be one of them.

I'm really looking forward to tonight's live episode, nothing like an exciting storyline and the potential to see someone mess up, to keep ya glued to the television :p

good luck tonight happy birthday emmerdale

It has to be either Carl or Cameron, makes most sense to be one of them.

I'm really looking forward to tonight's live episode, nothing like an exciting storyline and the potential to see someone mess up, to keep ya glued to the television :p

you know i doubt it will carl or cameron

that what they want you to think

Bob saw Jimmy and Carl fighting so my guess is Cameron finishes the job and kills Carl with Jimmy getting blamed

I didnt think both weddings would go ahead :eek:

Bob saw Jimmy and Carl fighting so my guess is Cameron finishes the job and kills Carl with Jimmy getting blamed

I didnt think both weddings would go ahead :eek:

Why would Cameron want to kill Carl, Chas is not running off with Carl. Now I know that Carl was trying to get Chas to run off with him but Chas told Cameron that she was going to give Carl the slip so why would he want to kill him. Jimmy didn't kill him anyway.

Why would Cameron want to kill Carl, Chas is not running off with Carl. Now I know that Carl was trying to get Chas to run off with him but Chas told Cameron that she was going to give Carl the slip so why would he want to kill him. Jimmy didn't kill him anyway.

Because Carl still knows about the affair between Chas and Cameron and could blow Cameron's world apart if he tells.

I think its going to be Declan! Himself and katie are way too happy. When she said 'i'm just happy here with you' last night I though...uh oh...bye Declan :D

• Advertisement

Because
    When she said 'i'm just happy here with you' last night I though...uh oh...bye Declan :D

Yea I think you hit the nail on the head alright, the two of them just standing there holding hands and gazing into one another's eyes, way too sentimental, it was like it was too good to last, so it won't....a recipe for a tearjerker if ever there was one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭Steven81

And Katie has all his money now

Cameron dont die he is in future spoilers as standing by Chas when all turns against her

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭cats.life

its going to be Declan, as you all will agree that a soap wedding does not end in happiness,that happiness was there yesterday evening . but i do want carl to feck of cos he is sooooooooooooooo annoying. ''i'll do what ever i want''...

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭TashaMonster

Oh it's about to start, YAY !! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Looking forward to this, enjoy it folks ;)

I'm not clicking that spoiler till 7.30 JP :D

excellent so far...a bit hyper and fast, only noticed betty fluffing up a bit at the start, prob all the champers she's had ;)

Other than that you'd never know the difference

Here we go round 2 woohoo!

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭RebelScorned

I'm kinda disappointed so far....40 mins to go

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Anyone know what the blonde midwife with the short hair delivery Debbies baby was in before? Its wreaking my head trying to place her!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

"Im Indestructible"........Smack :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement