Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

Daisy M wrote: »
    Not sure how I missed this but when did Debbie see the message and what did it contain? I must have left the room or something when that happened.

At the very end of last night's episode. Karl had sent the pic of Chas and Cameron to Debbie's phone before Cameron killed him. Debbie picked up the MSG just at the end of the episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭cazzak79

There is 6 messages so maybe there is more pictures or he recorded chas and Cameron before he killed hope Cameron is gone don't like him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Lorna123

What a terrible thing for Debbie to see just after having a baby and getting the good news that Sarah can have the stem cells from Jack. God, I would hate to be in Cameron's shoes when Cain sees this. Cameron has "guilt" written all over his face.

Poor Jimmy, he is so nice, I hope his name gets cleared soon. I don't know how though as all the evidence is against him. Wouldn't it be great if Karl took a photo of Cameron at the last minute without realizing it. Stranger things have happened. These phones can be very useful.

Gennie's new baby.......sweet !

Daisy M wrote: »
    Not sure how I missed this but when did Debbie see the message and what did it contain? I must have left the room or something when that happened.

At the end of the second part of it at 8.00 p.m.. I had missed the second part myself so couldn't figure that out either, but watched it since.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Daisy M

Lorna123 wrote: »
    At the end of the second part of it at 8.00 p.m.. I had missed the second part myself so couldn't figure that out either, but watched it since.

Just watched it all over again on itv2 just to see her face!

• Advertisement

Just dawned on me that when the police see that photo on Carl's phone being sent to Debbie they will put two and two together.......Cameron missing from the hospital at a very important time. Saying he was at home when Debbie was giving birth and her texting him asking him where the hell he was........well, it won't be hard to get to the bottom of this.

Also, didn't Carl arrive at the wedding at one stage with his face all scratched and also spoke to Edna after that fight, when Edna can vouch for the fact that he was alright so that will tie up with Jimmy saying that he was fine when he left him. Plus, of course, Cameron is cracking up and will bend under the strain of the questioning.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Send Chas and Cameron to Dingle court :p

I really wanted Debbie to go to the pub tonight to confront Chas

Also didnt Diane tell Chas she had to be gone after the wedding over the staged robbery but Chas is still there :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

Just dawned on me that when the police see that photo on Carl's phone being sent to Debbie they will put two and two together.......Cameron missing from the hospital at a very important time. Saying he was at home when Debbie was giving birth and her texting him asking him where the hell he was........well, it won't be hard to get to the bottom of this.

Also, didn't Carl arrive at the wedding at one stage with his face all scratched and also spoke to Edna after that fight, when Edna can vouch for the fact that he was alright so that will tie up with Jimmy saying that he was fine when he left him. Plus, of course, Cameron is cracking up and will bend under the strain of the questioning.

Love it! Get on to emmerdale police, quickly :D

Still struggling with the fact Carl is dead, let alone murdered by that over acting numpty....I dunno how i'll make it through the funeral :P

Love it! Get on to emmerdale police, quickly :D

Still struggling with the fact Carl is dead, let alone murdered by that over acting numpty....I dunno how i'll make it through the funeral :P

Relax. He'll probably be in Corrie soon though he is a very natural actor imo. Could go further afield. Maybe a good BBC/ITV drama to start off with

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭kieraneen14

thought i was fair craic when megan told the yun lad that they needed 2 go before he got bitch slapped by the child bride katie. jez that megan is 1 milf

• Advertisement

Isn't Lucy Pargeter a great actress, she is surpassing herself in these scenes lately. I can't figure out how she will get out of being a suspect in the murdering of Carl, hitting him with the brick and all of that, unless of course Carl's fingerprints are on the brick as well !!!! I am presuming they found the brick.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Looking forward to that scene, love to see Cain and charity together again. When will the s... hit the fan about jai and Rachel??

What I can't figure out is how no one seems to have thought it odd that the pic was sent from Karl's phone just before he died.

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭cats.life

What I can't figure out is how no one seems to have thought it odd that the pic was sent from Karl's phone just before he died.
    AND who took the photo in the first place.:eek:;)maybe they had a threesome.

Now not sure what you mean by this. Carl told Chas that unless she was prepared to go away with him and forget about Dan he would spill the beans to Debbie re the photo. So Chas more or less told him to stuff it so that is why he sent the photo.

Unless you mean that it was strange why nobody wondered why he chose to send that photo when he was dying... well, if that is what you mean you could be on to something there. If a detective was to ask himself that question he might be able to put two and two together alright. Good thinking !

cats.life wrote: »

Carl took the photo, that is why it was on his phone :D

Just wondered if Chas took the money back from Carl when he offered it to her and why she didn't repay Diane straight away, or did she refuse the money from Carl......hardly ???

I dont think Debbie knows who sent her the photos and messages only the number was coming up so maybe Debbie didnt have Carl's number in her mobile but I'm sure all will come out
    when Chas is charged with Carl's murder and confesses that he was blackmailing her

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

I dont think Debbie knows who sent her the photos and messages only the number was coming up so maybe Debbie didnt have Carl's number in her mobile but I'm sure all will come out
    when Chas is charged with Carl's murder and confesses that he was blackmailing her

Ah I see, that makes more sense that it came from an unknown number. Thanks! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭countygorey

I taught it was on the left hand sid of te room as you walk in the door could some one explain what happened thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

cats.life wrote: »

I wondered about this too so I rewound - the photo was taken by Chas - you can just about make out the arm of the white robe being held out as she took the photo.

So Chas had this photo on her phone and then Carl looked at Chas's phone to see what incriminating evidence he could find. He then sent himself this photo from her phone to lord it over her.

So Chas had this photo on her phone and then Carl looked at Chas's phone to see what incriminating evidence he could find. He then sent himself this photo from her phone to lord it over her.

Its a bit like breaking into a house and leaving your ID card isnt it? :) I dont condone affairs but i still cant get over the complete stupidity of taking photographic evidence of having one even if its personal to your phone.

Bad enough they were caught by Gennie so that should have been her warning to get rid of all evidence. Did she even think about Dan checking her phone? Even in soapland which normally doesnt do rationalisation its fair bad :D

Cain, Charity and Chas all arrested and the gob****e Dan looks on without smacking slimy git Cameron one :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭cazzak79

Wonder will Debbie and andy get together again

cazzak79 wrote: »
    Wonder will Debbie and andy get together again

Oh god no at least I hope not

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

I hope they do, they well suited I think, he seemed to have had deep feelings for her when they wanted to try for a baby for Sarah but she shot him down so who knows!? Either him or she have a new fella!? She has had a string of boyfriends so she not short of lads from the dale to fill in cams shoes I am sure it likely to be andy but she probably take a break from romance for a while with the kids but I do hope she find true love! But does anyone find true love in soapland?

So is it true that victoria might have more than one suitor??
    Robbie
    :eek: Noooo, read it recently so hope not true, rather she with adam they better suited! Be exciting to find out how that storyline goes! She deserves some bit of happiness after alex.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Graciefacey

Saw pictures of lucy pargeter from 5 years ago and couldn't believe the difference. She has ruined her face and body through plastic surgery. I remember seeing her in an episode where she was in an army barracks (?) and remember thinking she was so beautiful. Her face is now drawn, stiff, mutilated and her fake looking black hair and lumpy boobs are awful. Such a shame, you were beautiful the way you were lucy!

• Advertisement

Saw pictures of lucy pargeter from 5 years ago and couldn't believe the difference. She has ruined her face and body through plastic surgery. I remember seeing her in an episode where she was in an army barracks (?) and remember thinking she was so beautiful. Her face is now drawn, stiff, mutilated and her fake looking black hair and lumpy boobs are awful. Such a shame, you were beautiful the way you were lucy!

She'll look like jackie stallone x pete burns by the time she is 40 ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement