Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Lorna123

I think that Lucy - Chas looks great but to be fair she is playing a part now where she isn't wearing make up and is being made to look very distressed so that doesn't show her up in a good light. She has a terrific body.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭She Devil

I can't wait to see where this storyline goes, it's obvious if Cameron confesses now he'll get done for murder but Chas will at most get done for manslaughter! She'll get off saying it was self defence!
    Next week is going to be good with the funeral etc ... I wonder will Jimmy and Nicola finally get their own house i.e Karl's !

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Carl's kids grew up fast

Charity and Cain teaming up to get revenge on Cameron should be good, love their scenes together amazing chemistry even when fighting between them

Chas asks Moira and Lisa to make sure Cain dont harm Cameron what a fool :mad: and seems Moira wants to roll around with Cain again :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

nicola and scarlett [remember she told the wife last month she was coming back] unite to fight jimmy and charitys business deal, cain kisses moira, declans shocked when he returns to find mega living at mulberry, paddy reveals to rhona he;s got a fine and a six-month suspension, angry katie confronts gennie, gennie stirs up trouble between katie and declan, and will paddy put his career in jeopardy to help marlon,dan wants some answers so will he visit chas in prison, and a new lover for alex,and which old face returns to the village...and why is she back

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭kieraneen14

that moira is 1 juicy milf- the tits on her 2nite

• Advertisement

Chas only worried about Cameron getting harmed no mention of her caring about Debbie or Sarah :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭rubytuesday86

Himself says "Can we rewind that bit??" :pac:

Ive always been a fan since her 'Take the high road' days. Scarlett looking fair well. They should send her away more often. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

Oh Cameron is doing my head right in..
    Granted not half as much as he did Carl's head in :P but te actor is so bad

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭RebelScorned

Check out Lizzie the blind woman tonight slumming it in the Dingles and putting on her MAC makeup with a Real Techniques brush!

• Advertisement

So who else (besides Lizzie of course :p) didnt see or expect a hook up with Lizzie and Dan happening :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭cats.life

he,l have to get a divorce if he wants blind lizzie. they are running out of storys. they should get the public to come up with ideas.

cats.life wrote: »
    he,l have to get a divorce if he wants blind lizzie. they are running out of storys. they should get the public to come up with ideas.

But he didn't consummate the marriage with Chas so legally that shouldnt be an issue. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

They a weird pairing? Say she just getting his mind off chas, I say that be the case he get an anullment no problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭CarMe

What's Katie's stupid problem why the big drama because "she was last to know"!!
    Forget about the fact Debbie is left heartbroken and Dan, Chas is locked up and Karl is dead. Ugh she drives me mad, kill her off!

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭countygorey

CarMe wrote: »
    What's Katie's stupid problem why the big drama because "she was last to know"!!
    Forget about the fact Debbie is left heartbroken and Dan, Chas is locked up and Karl is dead. Ugh she drives me mad, kill her off!
    charity,nicola and moira (scarlett is only staying for about 10 shows i think )

Katie is unhappy because no will remember that day for her wedding but Carl King's murder

Debbie was very calm with Gennie considering she knew about the affair

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Daisy M

How many "poor me" lines can Dan spout? I am fed up listening to his same tired routine day after day and Lizzie and Allie constantly saying the same platitudes to him over and over. Its mind numbing filler not worthy of air time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

Allie is an awful annoying character!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭washiskin

Temaz wrote: »
    Allie is an awful annoying character!

....along with her skanger-me-banger scrote of a son..... :mad:

• Advertisement

Daisy M wrote: »
    How many "poor me" lines can Dan spout? I am fed up listening to his same tired routine day after day and Lizzie and Allie constantly saying the same platitudes to him over and over. Its mind numbing filler not worthy of air time.

Totally agree. God above he's insufferable. Has the makings of a good comedy character only he is made out to be miserable and down in the dumps like something that belongs in Eastenders.

Lets not be too hasty. She is easy on the oul 'Suilí' after all ;)

washiskin wrote: »
    ....along with her skanger-me-banger scrote of a son..... :mad:

Christ on a bike id love to take a hurley and wallop that young lad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

Christ on a bike id love to take a hurley and wallop that young lad.

A goalie's Hurley ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭peewee_44

You know what as annoying as Katie might have been I fully back her over what she did. Robbie is a nasty vile boy and I would do the same to be rid of him. Also I cannot abide Gennie and her Mum Brenda. The sooner they are killed off the better

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

I wouldn't be keen on robbie now. I like gennie took me time to warm to her. Katie has changed so much, she was such a nice girl but I like the new assertive katie though! Gives her a bit of edge I suppose, she well suited to declan.

I really feel for Dan though. Poor dan and debbie.

I think they made Katie change too fast, too fast for it to be believable.
    Looks like Declan won't put up with those lies for much longer.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Katie has turned into a right snotty, selfish little cow. Hopefully her and Declan will be written out in some 'curse of Home Farm strikes again' storyline.

Can't stand either of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭ppink

Katie has turned into a right snotty, selfish little cow. Hopefully her and Declan will be written out in some 'curse of Home Farm strikes again' storyline.

Can't stand either of them.

:eek: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo not Declan!

• Advertisement

Not Declan the big fat riode! ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement