Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Totally agree. God above he's insufferable. Has the makings of a good comedy character only he is made out to be miserable and down in the dumps like something that belongs in Eastenders.

Plus he goes to see Chas and still wants her even though she wants Cameron :rolleyes:

Has Gennie gone to see Chas yet?

Declan and Katie have zero chemistry he has more sparks with his sister Megan or even Jai than her :p

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

ppink wrote: »
    :eek: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo not Declan!

Sure there isn't that much eye candy on 'Dale like only if you count in Alex, Nikkil, Andy and Adam! :)

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Plus he goes to see Chas and still wants her even though she wants Cameron :rolleyes:

Has Gennie gone to see Chas yet?

Declan and Katie have zero chemistry he has more sparks with his sister Megan or even Jai than her :p

Stupid script they gave him. Him and Bob would make a great double act. Like Billy Mitchell in Eastenders they are killing him with the down on his luck storylines. And to be honest Chas has good features but the way Dan is on about her you'd swear she looked like Georgia Salpa

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭CarMe

I wish Marlon wasn't so grateful to Paddy for EVENTUALLY helping the poor dog! I would think even my worst enemy would have locked the door and got on with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭washiskin

doovdela wrote: »
    I really feel for Dan though. Poor dan and debbie.

Poor Debbie??? ;)

That hard-faced little madam has had this coming to her for a loooong time, unfortunately it's no where near as bad as she deserves (ill nipper aside). Lest anyone forget she abandoned her child, wrecked her "mother's" wedding day (one of many I'm sure) and wrecked a marriage in Jersey. She has used & abused her way through the village over the years so a little payback was to be expected.

• Advertisement

washiskin wrote: »
    Poor Debbie??? ;)

That hard-faced little madam has had this coming to her for a loooong time, unfortunately it's no where near as bad as she deserves (ill nipper aside). Lest anyone forget she abandoned her child, wrecked her "mother's" wedding day (one of many I'm sure) and wrecked a marriage in Jersey. She has used & abused her way through the village over the years so a little payback was to be expected.

I know that but like that now she has had it tough going like she has say grown up a bit I suppose trying not to get into trouble or cause trouble. The whole thing with the kids and romantic history she surely deserves some kind of happiness but guess she needed a lesson of some sort with her troublemaking history.

washiskin wrote: »
    Poor Debbie??? ;)

If I remember correctly Debbie only gave Sarah to Andy as she felt he and Jo would be better parents for her until Andy started battering Jo and she didnt wreck Charity's wedding your man Michael was seeing Debbie as well as Charity

I do feel sorry for Debbie she was very close to her auntie Chas even more than her mother Charity and after what happened to Chas when Carl cheated on her you would think she wouldnt do it to anyone let alone her niece

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Daisy M

If I remember correctly Debbie only gave Sarah to Andy as she felt he and Jo would be better parents for her until Andy started battering Jo and she didnt wreck Charity's wedding your man Michael was seeing Debbie as well as Charity

I do feel sorry for Debbie she was very close to her auntie Chas even more than her mother Charity and after what happened to Chas when Carl cheated on her you would think she wouldnt do it to anyone let alone her niece

She had already given her away as a baby to Paddys ex wife to mind. I cant remember how Andy got custody but Debbie was not in Sarahs life for years.

Daisy M wrote: »
    She had already given her away as a baby to Paddys ex wife to mind. I cant remember how Andy got custody but Debbie was not in Sarahs life for years.

Oh yes Emily she turned a bit nutty before she left I think

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Katie is unhappy because no will remember that day for her wedding but Carl King's murder
    Yes, how dare someone be selfish enough to be murdered on her big day. So inconsiderate, Carl. :mad: :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Cain punches Cameron outside the garage and he falls to the ground
    unconscious. Cain drags him to the garage and is unnerved by Cameron's calmness
    as he looms over him. Cameron refuses to beg for mercy. Cain declares that he's
    not going to hurt him as he made a promise to Debbie, but warns that he can take
    him whenever he's ready

I'd say if Debbie would have him back Cameron would go, he seems to still want to be with her and Sarah but also Chas, they all could be just one big happy family :p

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭rocky1813

Does anyone else find Amy so annoying these days. ALways looks like she needs a good wash and would love to scrub all that horrible make up off. And I think Victoria moving into the pensioners house is completely ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Declan "Get the tractor" :D Ud swear Katie was 40 stone,ah theres a jeep there lads.that would surely do to pull her up :D

Declan "Get the tractor" :D Ud swear Katie was 40 stone,ah theres a jeep there lads.that would surely do to pull her up :D

Ha ha id say its going to be like that Simpsons episode. Expect the emmerdale cast to reach number 1 with 'We're sending our love down the well' this Christmas :D

Was it just me or did I find the way declan say 'katie baby' in a very sexy way that melt your heart....despite the harrowing ordeal....:/

FFS just let Katie die no loss to the show

FFS just let Katie die no loss to the show
    Ah come on without the eye candy how will i get over the winter? :)

The eye candy is slowly been taken out of Emmerdale :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭ppink

The eye candy is slowly been taken out of Emmerdale :mad:

nope its not...we got a new vet:)

• Advertisement

Edna, Betty, Lisa, Moira and so on etc. - plenty to keep your hands down your pants :p

"Sorry we cant find her" :) No beating around the bush there.

Worlds worst search and rescue team on Emmerdale :)

Moira and Declan would make a good couple

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

Moira and Declan would make a good couple

How many days has Katie been stuck down that hole yet her phone still has battery.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

Someone PLEASE push Declan down the mine after Katie the whinge.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

That mine story line was ridiculous, she was stuck down there nearly as long as the Chilean miners. They should have contacted them for advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,388 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

How many days has Katie been stuck down that hole yet her phone still has battery.
    She should have played Angry Birds to bide her time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

According to digitalspy
    Cameron
    is murdered xmas day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Lorna123

Temaz wrote: »
    According to digitalspy
    Cameron
    is murdered xmas day.

So what happens to Chas so? It is about time the truth came out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭Steven81

Cameron isnt murdered, he murders a second victim.

Cameron, played by Dominic Power, killed Carl King in Emmerdale's live episode last month. However, he currently remains a free man as his on-off lover Chas Dingle (Lucy Pargeter) is awaiting trial for the murder, wrongly believing that she delivered the fatal blow.

Rumours suggest that Cameron kills again after confessing his guilt to one of the village's residents. Immediately realising that his honesty was a mistake, however, Cameron takes his confidante captive before later ending his or her life.

Show bosses are hoping to keep the identity of Cameron's second victim under wraps until transmission in a must-see episode next month.

As no recent announcements have been made of cast members leaving Emmerdale, speculation will no doubt be rife among fans over who has been given the dramatic exit storyline

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement