Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,745 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Radio5 wrote: »
    The Sharma thing is gone all way too long now and that scene in the factory was cringworthy. I wish the truth about Archie would come out soon.

Everytime I see the vets, I'm reminded of Princess Diana's words about the marriage being a bit crowded, with 3 of them in it! Will Paddy ever come to his senses?

Jai could at least tell Nikhil the truth

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Great, so Declan's going to turn a blind eye to the dead scouser on his land and we'll all have to suffer this storyline for God knows how much longer...

Besides, I thought Cameron moved the bloody thing away from the path of construction a few weeks back :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Lorna123

Great, so Declan's going to turn a blind eye to the dead scouser on his land and we'll all have to suffer this storyline for God knows how much longer...

Besides, I thought Cameron moved the bloody thing away from the path of construction a few weeks back :confused:

Cameron did move the body, but a hand must have fallen off. :(

The Sharma thing is gone all way too long now and that scene in the factory was cringworthy. I wish the truth about Archie would come out soon.

Everytime I see the vets, I'm reminded of Princess Diana's words about the marriage being a bit crowded, with 3 of them in it! Will Paddy ever come to his senses?

I'm sick of the 3 vets, just sick of it. Paddy can't be that laid back that he can't get to the bottom of Rhona's problem. As for blondie (can't remember her name) always hanging on, it is just unreal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Lorna123 wrote: »
    I'm sick of the 3 vets, just sick of it. Paddy can't be that laid back that he can't get to the bottom of Rhona's problem. As for blondie (can't remember her name) always hanging on, it is just unreal.

Blondie = Vanessa. It took me a while to figure out her name too.

That whole scenario is really strange. For the longest period Rhona and Paddy treated her with contempt. Even when she helped them out by buying into the business they still treated her like dirt, but Vanessa was still happy to hang out with them suggesting she fancies at least one of them. Then Vanessa discovers Rhonas secret and instead of Rhona going, "OMG I cant believe ive been such a bitch to you please dont reveal my secret", she continues being short with Vanessa. Now, she has supposedly found a new source of pills and doesn't need Rhona anymore. Can we assume there will be a delay with the shipment or something and she will descend into the depths of withdrawal once again? Why does Vanessa continue to be nice to her?

• Advertisement

I think that Vanessa fancies Rhona, but that storyline is for another day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

I thought so too, and I assumed she was going to leverage her knowing about Rhonas addiction to her advantage somehow. If your going to make a pass at someone who isn't the same orientation as you, is it not best do it when you have some dirt on them?

In soapland I mean. Not real life obviously.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

I love the way that the phone rarely ever rings in the Home Farm Office even though its supposed to be the centre of the huge, dynamic business. Most of the time the characters sit around shuffling files/ pieces of paper and talking about their personal problems and when the phone does ring, its usually a call about who's collecting the child (Nicola/Alesha) or someone reporting Robbie's latest "adventure" to his Ma. I know lots of business is done via e-mail and mobile phone these days but if they have an office, they might at least make it look busy every now and again with things other family rows.

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Duvetdays

This Gemma/Belle storyline is the greatest load of crap when Gemma slept with Sean was that not the same time Belle was gone all Romeo & Juliet with Thomas and couldn't stand Sean in the slightest. They've turned her character into a spiteful little madam like a mini Debbie.

And if I was Declan I'd bury that mardy Katie in the grave next to Alex.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭hollypink

Duvetdays wrote: »
    And if I was Declan I'd bury that mardy Katie in the grave next to Alex.

Oh that would be great. Wouldnt hurt if he clocked himself with the shovel and ended up in the grave as well :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

its is v odd alright- I know im goin bk a while but Vanessa flooded her hopuse for an excuse to move bk I mean WTF was that **** about?
    JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Jai could at least tell Nikhil the truth

ya it seems his dads losing a huge amount of respect from ppl for covering up for Jai- its the least he could do .

ya I thought he moved it and then it was cemented over- only thing I can think of was the force of the weight of the concrete pushed the earth down and the body slid outside the cementing area. im no builder but that's the only conclusion I could think of.
    Cameron did move the body, but a hand must have fallen off. :(

ew:(

she fancied one of them shes wayyyy to involved in their marriage

I wonder what Katie will say tonight at the party she is organising, poor Declan :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

I wonder what Katie will say tonight at the party she is organising, poor Declan :D
    I know,but I am not telling you,things to come-Katie sleeps with adam-belle drinks debbies dodgy vodka and falls very ill-also diane takes Debbie children away-and Nikhil plans to buy the B&B.

getz wrote: »
    I know,but I am not telling you,things to come-Katie sleeps with adam-belle drinks debbies dodgy vodka and falls very ill-also diane takes Debbie children away-and Nikhil plans to buy the B&B.

Debbie and Cameron get close again

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Debbie and Cameron get close again

No no no tell me it isn't so. Debbie needs a bit of space to sort herself out not that annoying little murdering scumbag.

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    No no no tell me it isn't so. Debbie needs a bit of space to sort herself out not that annoying little murdering scumbag.

Cant wait to see the look on Chas face when it happens :D

Yeah that might make it worth it.

I've missed a good few episodes lately and now am just wondering who did call social services on Debbie?

Duvetdays wrote: »
    I've missed a good few episodes lately and now am just wondering who did call social services on Debbie?

Sarah told her tutor that her mummy and her boyfriend (megans wee little son, can't remember his name) were fighting and she was scared. The tutor then called social services, as far as i remember.

Sarah told her tutor that her mummy and her boyfriend (megans wee little son, can't remember his name) were fighting and she was scared. The tutor then called social services, as far as i remember.

Ah...thanks Curly!

• Advertisement

So Katie didn't say anything about the body found on the land :mad:

Does Rishi know about Charity and Declan's affair, surely it will get now so hopefully Archie's true parentage will as well

So Katie didn't say anything about the body found on the land :mad:

Does Rishi know about Charity and Declan's affair, surely it will get now so hopefully Archie's true parentage will as well

I was disappointed with her big revenge scene. Thought there was going to be fireworks. She played her hand far too quickly. Would have been good to see her plotting something big for a few episodes.

I was disappointed with her big revenge scene. Thought there was going to be fireworks. She played her hand far too quickly. Would have been good to see her plotting something big for a few episodes.

Yes it was a let down, expected much better

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I want them to find Alex!!! :mad: :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Kerry and Dan! :eek:

Posy wrote: »
    I want them to find Alex!!! :mad: :(

Me too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

As far as I know Rishi knew about the affair. I think he persuaded Jai to forgive Charity by saying that Jai had cheated as well (with Rachel) and therefore wasn't in a position to criticise Charity too much.

The party scene was disappointing and a bit predictable, as was Katie running to Andy and Declan's effort to buy her off tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

I am trying to remember has charity found out yet about archie's real dad/rachael and all that that he had with her?

doovdela wrote: »
    I am trying to remember has charity found out yet about archie's real dad/rachael and all that that he had with her?

Not yet she still think Rishi is his daddy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Fionne

Me too! Chas has been such a total eejit falling for everyone of Cameron's lies she deserves her comeuppance!
    Cameron rushes to the airport to try to stop Debbie from fleeing with the children cos she thinks Andys going to seek full custody. Hope they all get on the plane!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement