Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Cain and rhona married to each other in real life!? Isnt debbie with david in real life too?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

This. A thousand times over. And wtf?! AUGUST? This ****e goes on till August?!

Emmerdale becoming like eastenders in the wanton abuse of viewers by dragging out story lines till they're dead on the ground and boring as bejesus.

I mean seriously, Cameron fcuking awful acting Murray back with Debbie face ache Dingle... AGAIN?!?!

Change the record Emmerdale.

In fairness, considering its July, August is not a long way a way. Coronation Street fans have to wait until Christmas for some of the story lines to finish.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

doovdela wrote: »
    Cain and rhona married to each other in real life!? Isnt debbie with david in real life too?

Yep and Brenda is with Pollard

Steve looks like a 70s pimp....then again he actually played one in Life On mars a couple of years ago come to think of it

This. A thousand times over. And wtf?! AUGUST? This ****e goes on till August?!

Emmerdale becoming like eastenders in the wanton abuse of viewers by dragging out story lines till they're dead on the ground and boring as bejesus.

I mean seriously, Cameron fcuking awful acting Murray back with Debbie face ache Dingle... AGAIN?!?!

Change the record Emmerdale.

Remind me did he actually murder two people again? Because he is that bloody terrible an actor.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

Remind me did he actually murder two people again? Because he is that bloody terrible an actor.

He did.

Karl and Alex.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

syklops wrote: »
    In fairness, considering its July, August is not a long way a way. Coronation Street fans have to wait until Christmas for some of the story lines to finish.

Hey, I'm an instant gratification junkie! ;) I can't be led on till AUGUST!!! :D

Wow Laurel had plenty time to get Leo out of his car seat before the jacker took off :rolleyes:

He did.

Karl and Alex.

He is so unconvincing i actually tend to forget. The shocking thing is this actor might get awards for his 'portrayal'. The friendliest psycho of any drama ever

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Wow Laurel had plenty time to get Leo out of his car seat before the jacker took off :rolleyes:

Perhaps it was gentle old caring Cameron that was jacking the car. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

Is Paddy The Vet such a big dumb numpty that he has no idea there's something not right about the way yer wan is carrying on ffs :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

Gennie
    leaves in 2 weeks time after overhearing Cameron confess something to Debbie. She drives of in her new car (which Rishi gives her as a leaving present from her job). Cameron and Debbie give chase and cause Gennie to crash down a ravine. There are rumours that she is still alive after this and Cameron goes down to check on her while Debbie calls an ambulance. However Cameron makes sure that Gennie wont be surviving :eek:

He is so unconvincing i actually tend to forget. The shocking thing is this actor might get awards for his 'portrayal'. The friendliest psycho of any drama ever

Does anybody else think that Cameron is shrinking before our eyes? He has got really skinny in the last few weeks.

gazzer wrote: »
    Does anybody else think that Cameron is shrinking before our eyes? He has got really skinny in the last few weeks.

Read an interview with him somewhere that if there is upcoming scenes where he has to have the top off, he cuts down on his carb intake (and i can only assume he does this to supplement his work outs)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

doovdela wrote: »

lucky bitches:mad:
    Yep and Brenda is with Pollard

ew!!

Off topic that car thief sounded hot:D
    Gennie
    However Cameron makes sure that Gennie wont be surviving :eek:

yay!!!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

really hate this new look on emmerdale im finding it really hard to watch , i dont know what they did with the cameras,the editing or production but for fuk sake it annoying :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

A V A wrote: »
    really hate this new look on emmerdale im finding it really hard to watch , i dont know what they did with the cameras,the editing or production but for fuk sake it annoying :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Sometimes I think it looks live :o kinda annoying alright

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

I find the new filming annoying too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Lorna123

dixiedan wrote: »
    Is Paddy The Vet such a big dumb numpty that he has no idea there's something not right about the way yer wan is carrying on ffs :rolleyes:

He is so like humpty dumpty :D I like him but the part he has to play is really annoying.

What did you all think of David and his shorts last night :D

Lesley Dunlop was fantastic in those scenes last night where she was getting her hair shaved off.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Really hard to watch Brenda and Jenny with Brenda being sick :( my dad was diagnosed with cancer same time as her and it just makes me feel uneasy

What did you all think of David and his shorts last night :D

Lesley Dunlop was fantastic in those scenes last night where she was getting her hair shaved off.

Hubba Hubba :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Really hard to watch Brenda and Jenny with Brenda being sick :( my dad was diagnosed with cancer same time as her and it just makes me feel uneasy

That was a very moving scene. Leslie dunlop is a very good actress. Hope your father makes a full and speedy recovery Lexie.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Poor old Pearl! Vanessa is bring such a fool about this. She should have told Paddy ages ago, but definitely after Pearl taking the flack and getting terribly upset.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

Alicat wrote: »
    Poor old Pearl! Vanessa is bring such a fool about this. She should have told Paddy ages ago, but definitely after Pearl taking the flack and getting terribly upset.

This storyline is getting ridiculous now. I thought they were finally going to sort it out when Vanessa took the stash of pills but alas no, they'll drag it for all its worth.

Paddy is being written as a complete fool now. Hes been married twice before, you'd think he might have learned from past failures and realise that something serious is going on with Rhona.

The B & B sale storyline is a drag, a lame effort at comedy. The only laugh there was when Sandy shamed Eric and Val into giving him and Edna the free meal. :P

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    That was a very moving scene. Leslie dunlop is a very good actress. Hope your father makes a full and speedy recovery Lexie.

Her character was always so annoying but her portrayal in this storyline is winning people over. She has been absolutely terrific to be fair to her.

so Cameron killing spree now has 3 victims
    Carl
    Alex
    Gennie

also about the new filming they did this a few years agos and stopped

so Cameron killing spree now has 3 victims
    Carl
    Alex
    Gennie

also about the new filming they did this a few years agos and stopped

I wonder if the new filming look is only on TV3? I was watching ITVHD last night and it looked back to nomal.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

why did laurel take out a scissors at the end? i think i missed something

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement