Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

A V A wrote: »
    why did laurel take out a scissors at the end? i think i missed something

I hope to kill herself, Rhona, Vanessa and Moron Dingle

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

I think she got them for defense, don't think she's as ok as she's letting on to Marlon.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

She is going to repeatedly stab Moron Dingle in his sleep :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

brenda annoys me:mad:

cant wait for gennie to go aswell!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

Who paid for the helicopter hire, brass band and the whole wedding etc. etc. ? Normally in soaps nearly everyone is "skint " ! Maybe we missed something.

That Jenny really annoys me. Crying and grinning every 5 minutes. The missus says she has no dress sense either :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,722 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

dixiedan wrote: »
    Who paid for the helicopter hire, brass band and the whole wedding etc. etc. ? Normally in soaps nearly everyone is "skint " ! Maybe we missed something.

That Jenny really annoys me. Crying and grinning every 5 minutes. The missus says she has no dress sense either :rolleyes:

Did you notice it was two different helicopter's.

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    Did you notice it was two different helicopter's.
    No...didn't notice, and I have no intention of looking at it on tv3 player again either :D

One viewing of that cringe inducing wedding ( sorry but thats how I thought of it) is enough!

brenda annoys me:mad:

I find her more tolerable with the tumour :p

could someone please tell me what the fcuk is the point of bernise as a character?:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: she fcukin boils my blood!!! idiot

• Advertisement

Adam Barton will be framed for the murder of Alex Moss in an upcoming
    storyline.

Police will grill Adam (played by Adam Thomas) when true
    culprit Cameron Murray plants evidence that suggests he was responsible for the
    murder.

Speaking to SoapSquawk, Thomas said: "It comes about because
    Alex's body is found, Cameron gets scared and basically points the police in the
    direction of Adam Barton.

"Adam's past - trying to kill Cain and the hit
    and run - nobody thinks he's innocent. It gets to the point when even his own
    mum doesn't believe him.

"They think Adam did it because Alex slept with
    Moira, Cameron uses that bit of information to his advantage.

"Weirdly
    the only person who believes he's innocent is Cain."

The actor said he
    is unsure how the storyline will play out but added that the evidence against
    his character is overwhelmingly against him.

"He feels lost and thinks
    he could go down for a murder he didn't commit," he added.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I think Gennie overhears Cameron tell Debbie that he killed Carl

Yeah I think he tells Debbie that that was the reason he stayed with Chas, out of guilt for what he had done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

Yay...can't wait for gennie to croak it...I can't stand her. I hope her mother follows suit soon after. Theyre both awful whiney characters.

I was hoping her death would lead to the swift end of this whole storyline. ..but if jpliz is right its a long way from finishing. The live episode was October wasn't it? That means it will have dragged out for a year and still not finished. Im not a fan of these drawn out storylines. I prefer to see the perpetrators punished and a fresh storyline.

How did Gennie get into Debbie's house?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    How did Gennie get into Debbie's house?

She borrowed the keys of house from the garage under some pretext or other.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

I've missed a few episodes here. Is Gennie recording the conversation downstairs?

That scene in the pub the other night where Declan revealed Katie's dalliance with Adam and the conversation that ensued was 100% cringeworthy and unrealistic.

I take it that Vanessa is planning to make a move on Rhona, judging by her conversation with Ali at Home Farm.

http://www.digitalspy.ie/soaps/s12/emmerdale/news/a500896/emmerdale-killer-cameron-to-be-involved-in-huge-october-storyline.html

Power confirmed that his character Cameron Murray will be involved in the new storyline - hinting that the killer's comeuppance could still be a while away.
    Meanwhile, Pargeter (Chas Dingle) teased that the "huge" episodes will involve the cast filming out on location.
    The Emmerdale stars were speaking at a special press event which was held to promote this week's spectacular stunt episodes.

Radio5 wrote: »
    I've missed a few episodes here. Is Gennie recording the conversation downstairs?

That scene in the pub the other night where Declan revealed Katie's dalliance with Adam and the conversation that ensued was 100% cringeworthy and unrealistic.

I take it that Vanessa is planning to make a move on Rhona, judging by her conversation with Ali at Home Farm.

Vanessa has feelings for Rhona but Rhona finds out and pretends she feels the same way so that she will continue to get her drugs. Over on Digital Spy it was said that Paddy would
    walk in on Vanessa and Rhona kissing
    but that is not confirmed yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Keep mixing up Victoria for Rhona now :/

• Advertisement

dixiedan wrote: »
    She borrowed the keys of house from the garage under some pretext or other.

she it show genie going into the house or how she managed to get up stairs:confused::confused:

how come jennies phone didnt go off in the house when nikel was ringing her

****in hell that was something else

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭Blingy

Oh my god. That's some crash. Looks like Cameron is back up to his old tricks.

like thats boll*x surely than confirm the cause of death was from him covering her mouth etc

And why didn't Debbie go down tothe car once she saw gennie being pulled out. Makes no sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

Ah my nerves were gone watching that :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

Fcuk sake.

Where was she actually going?

Fcuk sake.

Where was she actually going?

I agree. Why didn't she just pull the car up outside the pub and run in. Cause she knew nikal was in there.
    And i know she was in a crash but she didnt look that badly injured so why didn't she plead for her life or scream. All a bit Weird.

• Advertisement

Blingy wrote: »
    I agree. Why didn't she just pull the car up outside the pub and run in. Cause she knew nikal was in there.
    And i know she was in a crash but she didnt look that badly injured so why didn't she plead for her life or scream. All a bit Weird.

Yes...I thought that house was in the village but could be wrong. Surely running and screaming up the road would be better than driving off at full throttle to go ....where ffs?? :mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement