Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

After what she had heard camron had done She prob knew not to waste what breath she had left on pleading with him.

people don't think when there in danger remember that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

people don't think when there in danger remember that

I don't know. But to be honest, a guy that hated her, and she hated, who chased her causing her to crash, it just seemed she'd made peace with the fact she was brown bread, said her goodbyes out loud to her family, and seemed absolutely petrified when she looked up at Cameron

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

I wonder will the guy on the motorbike who saw the erratic driving come forward as a witness (assuming the cops put out a plead for witnesses as they do here).

• Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Blingy wrote: »
    I agree. Why didn't she just pull the car up outside the pub and run in. Cause she knew nikal was in there.
    And i know she was in a crash but she didnt look that badly injured so why didn't she plead for her life or scream. All a bit Weird.

I would have ran screaming out of Debbie's house and called the police

I hope the recording is found soon

Loved Kerry punching Robbie :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭lennyloulou

is gennie def dead... I know Cameron covered her mouth but it wasn't for long, maybe she is unconscious... hubbie is convinced she will be in a coma for nest couple of weeks then a bit dramatic awakening...

is gennie def dead... I know Cameron covered her mouth but it wasn't for long, maybe she is unconscious... hubbie is convinced she will be in a coma for nest couple of weeks then a bit dramatic awakening...

She is dead

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

Isnt the pub two or three doors away from the garage? Why didn't she go to the pub?

That car stunt was something else. The final bit was a bit grim for me....but another great death and gennie is hone woohoo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Isnt the pub two or three doors away from the garage? Why didn't she go to the pub?

That car stunt was something else. The final bit was a bit grim for me....but another great death and gennie is hone woohoo

Aww, i quite like Gennie. In the minority here i know, but they made a nice little normal(ish) family. Nikal waiting for her and looking at pic on phone was v sad. Poor wee baby Molly.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Aww, i quite like Gennie. In the minority here i know, but they made a nice little normal(ish) family. Nikal waiting for her and looking at pic on phone was v sad. Poor wee baby Molly.

I loved Gennie and Nikhil as a couple and their quirky ways. They seemed very natural together and the actors were great with little baby Molly.

• Advertisement

I think maybe Gennie's car is brought to Cain's garage and him or Debbie find the recording hopefully it is Cain as Debbie is so in love with Cameron she wont do anything

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Wow, what an amazing episode!

I wasn't a big fan of Gennie, but that was a horrible way to go. Poor Nikhil and Molly.... Brenda's going to be devastated too :(

Surely questions will be asked as to why Debbie and Cameron were there with her?

Down in the ravine by the car, a hysterical Debbie tries to revive Gennie. The police arrive at the scene and begin investigating what led to the incident. Debbie is in shock yet the police seem to buy her story when she explains how by just driving along she saw the accident.
    :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

i dont understand would they not do a full posrtmortum on her , check for proper cause of death etc? surely they would find that she died from breathing difficulty or what ever? also finger prints etc dna??:confused:

Good old harmless gormless and friendly looking Cameron strikes again!:rolleyes:

He is about as psychotic looking as Sam Dingle

Good old harmless gormless and friendly looking Cameron strikes again!:rolleyes:

Remember Norman Bates ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

dixiedan wrote: »
    Remember Norman Bates ;)

No.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭pigtown

Disappointed they killed her off. Her and Nikhil were the one normal couple in any soap, who worried about their jobs and juggled with the new baby. There were no exes, addictions, affairs, secret children. Just a normal couple. Could they not have just had them buy a BnB in another part of the country or something, it's not like Val and Eric are actually going to leave the village.

Also tired of the whole 'local friendly serial killer' storyline, we've had it with Carl and Cameron in Emmerdale, and Richard Hilman and John Stape in Coronation St. I know they are supposed to be entertaining but a little realism wouldn't go amiss.

Val looked really hammered :P

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Mugatuu

They dragged out the Cameron storyline for way too long! I really liked Gennie's character, I didn't want them to kill her!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

To be fair though, it's not like every killer 'looks like' one.

Felt so sorry for Nikhil and Brenda tonight. :(

Posy wrote: »
    To be fair though, it's not like every killer 'looks like' one.

Felt so sorry for Nikhil and Brenda tonight. :(

Its not that but even when he is meant to change and go all pyscho he still fails to convince. Useless actor. Useless storyline. The only one who pulled off the 'butter wouldnt melt' murderer is Richard Hillman. Every attempt at a 'serial killer' storyline in both Corrie and Emmerdale since then has been absolute dross if not even cringeworthy as well as having to endure the shíte being dragged out of it.

as well as having to endure the shíte being dragged out of it.
    Oh God, I couldn't agree more. I know in real life, serial killers get away with murders for years but on a soap, I just want to move on and especially for Chas to realise what a moron she has been.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

Posy wrote: »
    Oh God, I couldn't agree more. I know in real life, serial killers get away with murders for years but on a soap, I just want to move on and especially for Chas to realise what a moron she has been.

This. A thousand times over. Couldn't agree more. Doesn't she find it odd that he's MIA whenever anyone dies in odd circumstances?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,722 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

I think it all comes out by October as he is leaving the soap then.

Doesn't she find it odd that he's MIA whenever anyone dies in odd circumstances?
    :D

This. A thousand times over. Couldn't agree more. Doesn't she find it odd that he's MIA whenever anyone dies in odd circumstances?

Even though he came in covered in clay and leaves from the ravine in yesterdays episode, the dumb bint still wont cop on something might be up and that he didnt 'nip' out to 'Otton :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

Even though he came in covered in clay and leaves from the ravine in yesterdays episode, the dumb bint still wont cop on something might be up and that he didnt 'nip' out to 'Otton :rolleyes:

Which is a TOTAL turnaround in character for her. Isn't she supposed to be a bit savvy.

With all the Debbie screeching in EVERY episode it's turning into Eastenders more and more.

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    No.

He was the murderer in the film Psycho and initially looked like he wouldn't harm a fly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Mugatuu

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    I think it all comes out by October as he is leaving the soap then.

October?:eek: ah here :pac: They couldn't possibly leave it run until then..unless of course Cameron goes and kills half of the village :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement