Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭EB_2013

dixiedan wrote: »
    I wonder will the guy on the motorbike who saw the erratic driving come forward as a witness (assuming the cops put out a plead for witnesses as they do here).

I was thinking that too as its the only way they will be able to prove what really happened. Although it would be hard to recognise the driver and passenger at that speed.

I was starting to like Gennie as her and Nikhil were great together. Sad to see her leave.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Lorna123

Don't forget Gennie's phone. If the guards listen to her recording of Cameron that will make him look suspicious.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Mugatuu wrote: »
    October?:eek: ah here :pac: They couldn't possibly leave it run until then..unless of course Cameron goes and kills half of the village :pac:

Emmerdale producer Kate Oates has revealed that viewers won't have to wait much longer to see killer Cameron Murray get found out.

A special week of episodes featuring Cameron (Dominic Power), Debbie Dingle (Charley Webb) and Chas Spencer (Lucy Pargeter) will form the climax of the storyline in the autumn.

Chas ends up with Gennie's Dictaphone which contained Cameron's confession that he killed Carl King, leaving viewers wondering whether this is how she discovers his true colours.

"The viewers will not have much longer to wait. We've already scheduled the weeks filming it on location but it will look like they're in the village," Oates told the Daily Star Sunday.

"It's going to be exhausting for Charley and Lucy as emotions will be running high. We usually film in nine-day shoots but we're doing double that and some. There's a big stunt.

"When Chas finds out the truth it makes her relationship with Debbie even more complex.

"Chas will find out that Debbie knew about Cameron killing Carl and of course her part in running Gennie off the road. It's big and it's going to happen this autumn."

She added: "There's been a lot of talk about when Cameron will get found out. I think there are a lot of viewers who are impatient for it. It's interesting to see how viewers take to different villains.

"When you look at Carl King for instance, he killed his own dad and did some terrible things but people were quite content to see him carry on in the village. Yet with Cameron they seem to be chomping at the bit."

Cameron killed Gennie Sharma (Sian Reese-Williams) in shock scenes aired last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

gazzer wrote: »

Hopefully Chas might think Debbie could have killed Gennie now as in caused the accident

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Hopefully Chas might think Debbie could have killed Gennie now as in caused the accident

Whatever happens, Debbie will get away scott free with her part in it. She probably won't be even questioned about anything other than discovering the accident.

I don't remember her being in prison for too long for her part in killing Jasmine's boyfriend, (the policeman, can't remember his name). I know they pleaded self defence because he was attacking Jasmine but didn't they throw his body in a lake or something? I think Eli helped them.

It was a bit daft to have Gennie rush off in the car alright. She had the recordings which proved Camron's guilt and knew that everyone was in the pub. Why not go there and make a scene ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

It was a bit daft to have Gennie rush off in the car alright. She had the recordings which proved Camron's guilt and knew that everyone was in the pub. Why not go there and make a scene ?[/QUOTE]

That was a bit silly but the actress wanted to leave so Gennie had to be killed off somehow. There was no way Gennie would leave her mother willingly while she is so sick. Once she found out about Cameron her time was up.

Radio5 wrote: »
    Whatever happens, Debbie will get away scott free with her part in it. She probably won't be even questioned about anything other than discovering the accident.

I don't remember her being in prison for too long for her part in killing Jasmine's boyfriend, (the policeman, can't remember his name). I know they pleaded self defence because he was attacking Jasmine but didn't they throw his body in a lake or something? I think Eli helped them.

It was a bit daft to have Gennie rush off in the car alright. She had the recordings which proved Camron's guilt and knew that everyone was in the pub. Why not go there and make a scene ?

Debbie should not get off scot free, I know Dingles will probably disown for her a bit but she should go to prison for her part in Gennie's death

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭pigtown

Radio5 wrote: »

I find it strange that she is never mentioned. Shouldn't she be due for release soon enough?

pigtown wrote: »
    I find it strange that she is never mentioned. Shouldn't she be due for release soon enough?

Dr. Who has kidnapped her :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭EB_2013

I wonder where this Steve and Nicola storyline is heading. Does he really fancy her or is he after something else?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

I wonder will the guy on the motorbike who saw the erratic driving come forward as a witness (assuming the cops put out a plead for witnesses as they do here).

I have a feeling it could be Dom who was the motorcyclist.

Super-Rush wrote: »
    I have a feeling it could be Dom who was the motorcyclist.

Wasn't he in the pub being competitive with David

Wasn't he in the pub being competitive with David

Ah yeah you're right.

I was hoping he was on the bike and would come forward and then Cameron would have to kill him as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

Ah yeah you're right.

I was hoping he was on the bike and would come forward and then Cameron would have to kill him as well.

We can only live in hope ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

Heres another thing..why has no one ever wondered why Gennie was driving like a maniac away from the village when she was supposed to be meeting her hubby to sign a contract or what ever with Pollard??

And should the family not be making funeral arrangements or something instead of drinking in the pub half the ****ing time :mad:

Heres another thing..why has no one ever wondered why Gennie was driving like a maniac away from the village when she was supposed to be meeting her hubby to sign a contract or what ever with Pollard??

And should the family not be making funeral arrangements or something instead of drinking in the pub half the ****ing time :mad:

Those Sharmas are heartless playing pass the parcel with little Molly ffs Nikhil is grieving and in shock and how come no one around never sees Cameron and Debbie being so close :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Everyone seems to being really mean to poor Nikhil. :(
    Okay, if he's still in shock with no interest in looking after his daughter in a couple of months, then it's time for tough love. 48 hours after she's died is not really the time for the 'your daughter needs you, man up for fcuk sake' lecture.

Posy wrote: »
    Everyone seems to being really mean to poor Nikhil. :(
    Okay, if he's still in shock with no interest in looking after his daughter in a couple of months, then it's time for tough love. 48 hours after she's died is not really the time for the 'your daughter needs you, man up for fcuk sake' lecture.

I thought he was going to break down his reserve when he picked up the baby at home. He needs his mammy back sharpish. She'll look after him.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

What the hell was Jai at last night saying that he cancelled a trip to Scotland to be there for Nikhil :confused: As if he was doing him some type of favour.

Then he mentioned that he always makes the wrong decisions. Not the type of thing a recently widowed man wants to hear.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭silly

Dont they normally take a week or two to have a funeral in the UK?

I'm surprised that her dictaphone hasnt been listened to yet.
    Has Nikil been given it from the police yet?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

wha would you do in eric and valls situation ? would you ask for the money which you are legally entitled to ???

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

If it was me, I'd give Nikhil a couple of weeks, then ask him if he still wants to go ahead with the sale and tell him if he doesn't, we can sort out a way to cancel the whole thing.

However, it's not me, so Val will probably be threatening legal action for her money in a couple of days. :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

Posy wrote: »
    If it was me, I'd give Nikhil a couple of weeks, then ask him if he still wants to go ahead with the sale and tell him if he doesn't, we can sort out a way to cancel the whole thing.

However, it's not me, so Val will probably be threatening legal action for her money in a couple of days. :pac:

she's a weapon that one

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

I was never Emmerdale's biggest fan, but I think the current storylines are pretty good at the moment. (Really think they need more major storylines more often..Corrie and Eastenders always have lots to talk about).

Debbie has always irritated me.
    She has a face like an oily statue..rarely smiles or moves her face, and what's with her messy thin hair?!
    I really thought she was up to something when she told Cameron she wanted to get back with him; didn't see it coming that she meant it.

Bored with the Rhona/whatshername storyline.

Bernice is a boring character and Steve looks like Pat Kenny.

When are the cops going to find the recording machine in Gennie's car?

Like I said, Emmerdale need MORE of these big storylines to keep people entertained-it's usually just a run-of-the mill soap.

Cain is on the prowl so can we expect Cameron's demise :P

As big a scumbag as he is, you gotta love Cain.

As big a scumbag as he is, you gotta love Cain.

Love love love Cain, especially when he's bickering with Charity. They WILL be together again.

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Love love love Cain, especially when he's bickering with Charity. They WILL be together again.

Moira is too tame for him :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

Emmerdale producer Kate Oates has revealed that viewers won't have to wait much longer to see killer Cameron Murray get found out.

A special week of episodes featuring Cameron (Dominic Power), Debbie Dingle (Charley Webb) and Chas Spenders (Lucy Pargeter) will form the climax of the storyline in the autumn.

Chas ends up with Gennie's Dictaphone which contained Cameron's confession that he killed Carl King, leaving viewers wondering whether this is how she discovers his true colours.

"The viewers will not have much longer to wait. We've already scheduled the weeks filming it on location but it will look like they're in the village," Oates told the Daily Star Sunday.

"It's going to be exhausting for Charley and Lucy as emotions will be running high. We usually film in nine-day shoots but we're doing double that and some. There's a big stunt.

"When Chas finds out the truth it makes her relationship with Debbie even more complex.

"Chas will find out that Debbie knew about Cameron killing Carl and of course her part in running Gennie off the road. It's big and it's going to happen this autumn."

She added: "There's been a lot of talk about when Cameron will get found out. I think there are a lot of viewers who are impatient for it. It's interesting to see how viewers take to different villains.

"When you look at Carl King for instance, he killed his own dad and did some terrible things but people were quite content to see him carry on in the village. Yet with Cameron they seem to be chomping at the bit."

Cameron killed Gennie Sharma (Sian Reese-Williams) in shock scenes aired last week.

Eh...coz Tom Lister could act and Dominic power cant! And carl was too handsome to die :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement