Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

EB_2013 wrote: »
    Yeah I was expecting a bit more excitemet when Cain arrived but they just all left. I wonder is there more to come from that story?

Can't see anything more. Let's see..batty squeaky voiced Laurel's ex (the former vicar) arrives on the scene , ends up calling a doctor/counsellor or whatever (how fast did that doctor get there btw :rolleyes: ), who has a few words and bingo , everything seems back to normal :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Rasheed wrote: »
    The colour of Moira. Between herself and Tina Corrie, I don't know who I'd more radioactive orange.

Don't forget Lauren in Eastenders :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

fussyonion wrote: »
    This scissors is getting a life of its' own. Pity Harry Hill isn't still doing TV Burp..he could have put it in a feature "Spot the Scissors" and have it popping up in other programmes, i.e This Morning, etc.

omg hahahahahahaha im in some state laughing even imaging what that would be like

Rhona is willing to throw her marriage over these pills- horrible to watch:(

The guy who "attacked":rolleyes: Laurel was some fine bitta meat ... me likey :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Rasheed

How in the name of Jesus is Gennie and Nikhil's baby blonde haired and blue eyed?

Rasheed wrote: »
    How in the name of Jesus is Gennie and Nikhil's baby blonde haired and blue eyed?

Yes while little Archie is dark like the other Sharmas

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

I guess there will be some major "revalation" at the funeral tonight. Hopefully Cameron gets his comeuppance soon. Its all getting a bit tedious now.

Typical of Princess Katie deserting Chas when she needs her most. Dunno why she had to go, Declan is about as menacing as wet bag.

The police were really believable as well last night, more like a comedy sketch duo.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

Radio5 wrote: »
    I guess there will be some major "revalation" at the funeral tonight. Hopefully Cameron gets his comeuppance soon. Its all getting a bit tedious now.

Typical of Princess Katie deserting Chas when she needs her most. Dunno why she had to go, Declan is about as menacing as wet bag.

The police were really believable as well last night, more like a comedy sketch duo.

Katie really is a "Its all about me" person. She refused to go to Chas' wedding. Then she refused to go to Molly's christening. Then last night she HAS to run away that very day. Could'nt wait one day to go to her supposedly best friends funeral. Horrible character.

Poor Nikhil, I wanna hug him :( The actor who plays him is amazing in those sad heart wrenching scenes

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

I find Nikhil very wooden; it's almost like he has to squeeze his eyes real tight to get any tears out.
    I won't be sad when he leaves.
    Chas needs to tame that frizz-mop!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Moira is very distracting tonight ;)

• Advertisement

"He did Debbie" what a way to put it Chas :P

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    "He did Debbie" what a way to put it Chas :P

One of the best lines I've heard in a long time, Classic Chas :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Rasheed

She has them fairly on show alright!

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭wilddarts

A lot of cleavage on show for a funeral.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

i laughed when they were walking to the church behind the coffin and they were going on about genie would have shadrack up there to keep her company and caine said "do you think he made it up the stairs" lol had a little giggle :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭pigtown

I thought it was bad form making her sing at her own funeral.

pigtown wrote: »

She was the star :P

Some of the funeral was pure pantomime especially when Chas made her speech. Way over the top.

Also at the graveyard, it was pretty obvious there was nothing in the coffin when they began lowering it down, they seemed to be holding it way too high and not having to make an effort to lower it with any care.

What did Steve do to sabotage Nicola's efforts on the computer, change a number on the account or what? How will she explain it when the bank statement doesn't show any money going out from the Home Farm Account?

Cain in that suit, mmmm, he is handsome. No wonder Moira made an extra effort !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭Blingy

Was thinking the same myself!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

wilddarts wrote: »
    A lot of cleavage on show for a funeral.

Ya seriously wtf was she thinking:eek: talk about knockers almighty- a girl i know wore a dress like that for a christning and was asked to put a coat on because she was nearly falling out of her dress. surprised no one took her aside about it lol
    pigtown wrote: »

one thing that annoyed me about emmerdale they trotted the actress who plays gennie out to sing at bloody everything- and yes the actress has a good voice but seriously emmerdale tired of it nw
    What did Steve do to sabotage Nicola's efforts on the computer, change a number on the account or what?

ugh that man is such a skeeze- u g h !!!!

ya i suppose if i had the possibility of sex with him id have the girls on show too:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Duvetdays

Damn. I missed last nights episode, it sounded good.
    Did something happen to Debbie in it with a bottle of tanning lotion? She looks like she's been rolling around in elephant dung.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

if i was cameron i would have gotten out the window,would be easy to worm out and camerons in the back seat and his hands are tied so i dont know why he's whiping it down for hand prints and . . . he was hand cuffed :rolleyes::rolleyes: how stupid is caine? they'd put 2 and 2 together

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭EB_2013

Ah come on, talk about a close shave. Really wanted Cain to push the car into the quarry. Can't stand Cameron anymore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Yes, and two for the price of one, if Debbie went over cliff too. :D

Duvetdays wrote: »
    Damn. I missed last nights episode, it sounded good.
    Did something happen to Debbie in it with a bottle of tanning lotion? She looks like she's been rolling around in elephant dung.

Terrible tan she had tonight on her face

I would have thought Chas would now be thinking and asking Debbie if she killed Gennie after all where was Gennie driving too and she did tell Chas she would prove Debbie and Cameron's relationship was back on, so come on Chas use your brain

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

I would have thought Chas would now be thinking and asking Debbie if she killed Gennie after all where was Gennie driving too and she did tell Chas she would prove Debbie and Cameron's relationship was back on, so come on Chas use your brain

True. Where is the recording that Gennie had, it showed Nikhil starting to play it one night, then he put all her stuff in the bin, but David took it back out. I presume Chas will get that at some stage and the game will be up. I missed the funeral, will have to catch up on omnibus.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Debbie's gone terrible greasy of the face. And what is with that mop she calls a ponytail? It's been the subject of great debate in our house!
    Find it unrealistic that Charity would turn on Debbie and cosy back up to Chas, after everything.

It's soap law that the recording machine that Gennie had will materialise at some stage; probably at Christmas.
    I hope Katie is gone for good; can't stand the moaning madam!

• Registered Users Posts: 41,072 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

I think the dictaphone is going to turn up in October

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Last nights content was really stretched trying to fill the episode. I wish Cam and Debs had disappeared over the edge of the quarry but it was never gonna happen. Revenge has to be delayed.

How will Cain explain the state of his jacket to Moira when he gets home? She'll hear all about his exploits from Loudhailer Debbie in the street or the cafe, so he may as well just tell her the truth asap.

Debbie looks shocking with all the orange colour, do they not have mirrors on set? And the hairstylists have been missing for a long time. Debbie, Charity and Chas look have woeful. While we can expect it for Chas as she is grieving, but Charity is supposed to be the wife of a successful businessman, yet shes been going round for months looking like she has got neither a comb nor a mirror.

Same with Rhona, although I expect getting a haircut is probably not at the top of her list of priorities.

Steve is a super sleazy character alright. Berniece has certainly changed her preferences since poor old forgotten Ashley was to her taste.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

LynnGrace wrote: »
    True. Where is the recording that Gennie had
    When Nikhil leaves he gives Gennie's belongings to Chas and it includes the dictaphone

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement