Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Ya seriously wtf was she thinking:eek: talk about knockers almighty- a girl i know wore a dress like that for a christning and was asked to put a coat on because she was nearly falling out of her dress. surprised no one took her aside about it lol

:D

Just watching omnibus, Moira is another who seems to have come off the losing side in the row with the bottle of fake tan. Bit too much boob on show, I agree.
    Cain looks great in a suit, mmmmm. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

The actress who plays Debbie has broke up from her boyfriend the actor who plays David off screen

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭EB_2013

Can't believe how rude that female detective is, poor Nicola.

I'm sure I've seen her before in something, she looks familiar.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

EB_2013 wrote: »
    Can't believe how rude that female detective is, poor Nicola.

I'm sure I've seen her before in something, she looks familiar.

Yeah, both police officers come across really badly but she's particularly rude alright.

It looks like Alex won't be buried for much longer.

Totally unrealistic about Nikhil and Molly leaving for Canada a few days after the funeral. Do you get instant Visa's or something if you want to there. Would have been better to have them move somewhere in UK where at least they could be visited or mentioned.

Bit of product placement for skype there by jai :D

How would you need a passport for Jersey by the way? Is that not part of the UK or am i wrong?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭washiskin

This is a heartfelt plea the the writers of Emmerdale: please, for the sake of humanity, bump off that sad-sack Brenda. :P

So Nikhil leaves without knowing Gennie was murdered by Cameron and that Jai is really Archie's father not Rishi :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

I'm not sure what was more orange, Debbie or her jacket.

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

There is at least one character in every soap that I can't stand. For Emmerdale , it has to be Robbie, the obnoxious little scut :mad: Can't stand the little sh!te !!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    So Nikhil leaves without knowing Gennie was murdered by Cameron and that Jai is really Archie's father not Rishi :mad:

The Cameron reveal is in October and then the Archie's father reveal is meant to be at Christmas but they will probably write it so that Nikhil feels too upset to come back. I cant see Cameron going to prison. Chas will tear him limb from limb when she listens to the dictaphone and finds out what him and Debbie did.

Poor Brenda. Feel so sorry for her. How much more can the woman go though. The actress is playing a blinder.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 30,731 ✭✭✭✭princess-lala

Cameron isn't going til October?? Ugh!

Cameron isn't going til October?? Ugh!

Well he is going to be getting blackmailed in a couple of weeks time, also he frames Adam for the murder of Alex. That will take us into October and the special week of episodes that are rumoured to be taking place on the 41st anniversary of the show.

I can't stand him!!

Declan does my nut in too!

Jai still angry and mad that Charity slept with Declan but wont confess he is Archie's real daddy :rolleyes: lol'd at Jimmy in the pub saying Katie left because Declan slept with Charity, outing their secret

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

gazzer wrote: »
    Well he is going to be getting blackmailed in a couple of weeks time, also he frames Adam for the murder of Alex. That will take us into October and the special week of episodes that are rumoured to be taking place on the 41st anniversary of the show.

Who blackmails him?

yellow hen wrote: »
    Who blackmails him?

From some spoilers I read it is Sean and Amelia (Dan's kids) but they know nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

lol at Sam when the police walked in "The filths here"... Husband spat out his water laughing :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

That was hilarious! :D I love Sam.

I was laughing my head off at Betty and Sandy looking at Breaking Bad. "OH so THATS how you cook Crystal Meth" :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

those detectives are real over the top

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Im putting up with the Rhona / Vanessa / Paddy storyline because im looking forward to some girl on girl action, but it really is getting a bit ridiculous at this stage.

Where was Paddy walking to? Marlon's house is on other side of his house I thought :confused:

The female detective looks and acts like she wants to jump on Declan (btw is he completely broke now so?)

syklops wrote: »
    Im putting up with the Rhona / Vanessa / Paddy storyline because im looking forward to some girl on girl action, but it really is getting a bit ridiculous at this stage.

Its also a bit weird that they havn't done anything yet. In tonights Vanessa told Rhona to "come here" and she just hugged her but Rhona looked terrified that she was going to kiss her. Its a bit bizarre they havnt kissed yet. Is Vanessa really buying the Rhona likes her in that way?

"lets take it slow" is one thing, not kissing someone you supposedly like is just weird.

syklops wrote: »

I'd say you'll be waiting a while to see that (well..anything worthwhile anyway ;) )

I have to admit I'm getting a fiendish satisfaction of seeing your man squirming and wriggling under the cops interrogation :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

if that yewoke rouna hit m id drop the c*nt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

I think that female detective is OTT, she is making me feel sorry for Declan! :D

LynnGrace wrote: »
    I think that female detective is OTT, she is making me feel sorry for Declan! :D

Im loving her.

Girl on girl was crap :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

Girl on girl was crap :rolleyes:

worst kiss ever- seen more passion between Edna and Tootsie:D

Lol @ Pollard behind the bush watchn Amy

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement