Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Its realistic enough knowing he wants a fresh start but he should know the truth but he and molly can still come back in. Cameron such a snake hope they find out what he been up to if debbie and chas have anything to do with it its dragged out too long now as is archie storyline on the identity of the dad.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

So Cameron's ex now lets him visit and see his kids again as he is back with Debbie and I thought Lisa was still mad at Debbie for Belle drinking the bleach booze :confused::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    So Cameron's ex now lets him visit and see his kids again as he is back with Debbie and I thought Lisa was still mad at Debbie for Belle drinking the bleach booze :confused::rolleyes:

Yeah thats a bit ridiculous. Cameron left his wife and kids because of Debbie and yet all is well and he can see them now, whereas when he was with Chas, he was never ever going to see the kids again.

Debbie is forgiven as usual :(. Very surprised how quickly Lisa seems to have forgotten her antics.

And of course, in the light of the fact that Chas now accepts Gennie knew about Cameron & Debbie, nobody joins the dots of the huge coincidence of Debbie being the one who just happened to come upon the accident. :confused:

The police are dreadful,over acted and OTT. It was totally unrealistic them producing the photo of Alex in the middle of the pub. For all they could have known, his family might have been sitting at the next table. I know it was done so that Cameron could be there but it looked really stupid.

The Rhona storyline needs to end soon. Gone past boring a long time ago.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Radio5 wrote: »
    The police are dreadful,over acted and OTT. It was totally unrealistic them producing the photo of Alex in the middle of the pub. For all they could have known, his family might have been sitting at the next table. I know it was done so that Cameron could be there but it looked really stupid.
    I couldn't agree more. Surely that wouldn't happen in real life! As you say, his mother and father could have been right there in the pub!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Bajangal

I would like to know where the police got Alex's photo. One minute there are digging and then the next a photo of him in a blue shirt is produced. Who did they talk to - or was it in his "grave" with him.

• Advertisement

Bajangal wrote: »
    I would like to know where the police got Alex's photo. One minute there are digging and then the next a photo of him in a blue shirt is produced. Who did they talk to - or was it in his "grave" with him.

His body was burnt so how was he identified so fast?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Girl on girl was crap :rolleyes:

It served its purpose. It demonstrated to anyone living under a rock that Rhona has as much attraction to Vanessa as she does to Edna's puppy dog.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭hollypink

I was wondering about that too. I didn't think Alex was reported missing so would they have had his DNA or fingerprints either?

hollypink wrote: »
    I was wondering about that too. I didn't think Alex was reported missing so would they have had his DNA or fingerprints either?

Maybe they found ID on him. Cameron tried to burn his body, but if he was lying on his back, his body might have appeared unrecognisable, but his wallet might have remained intact.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭wilddarts

I demand full on girl-on-girl action between brunette vet and blonde vet. It's the least we deserve after this rubbish story going on so long.

Those two detectives are like something out of a Carry On film.

That scruffy b0llix that's going out with Debbie again needs to get shot in the face soon. And that runt at Home Farm, Declan's nephew.

Dark haired Asian one that works in the pub doesn't get half enough screen time lately.

• Advertisement

wilddarts wrote: »
    I demand full on girl-on-girl action between brunette vet and blonde vet. It's the least we deserve after this rubbish story going on so long.

Those two detectives are like something out of a Carry On film.

That scruffy b0llix that's going out with Debbie again needs to get shot in the face soon. And that runt at Home Farm, Declan's nephew.

Dark haired Asian one that works in the pub doesn't get half enough screen time lately.

Priya gets too much imo

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

somethings telling me theres going to be alot more storylines involving abbey (ashleys daughter) . . . . . being an absolute prat :mad: the look on her face when she was in the village with laurel and ashley and her little brother

Priya gets too much imo

doesnt seem to be alot lately, it went from a lot of screen time to barely none at all

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭EB_2013

When did Cameron burn the body?

a while back

also when he burned the body how in the name of hell did the shoes not burn to a crisp either ??

it kind baffled me , when they showed the clip if the remains of the body with the feet sticking out of the soil

Debbie is putting Cameron back working in the garage along side Cain :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

A V A wrote: »
    somethings telling me theres going to be alot more storylines involving abbey (ashleys daughter) . . . . . being an absolute prat :mad: the look on her face when she was in the village with laurel and ashley and her little brother

Gabby?? She is a mouthy little cow most of the time - shes going to be so headwreaking as a teenager
    doesnt seem to be alot lately, it went from a lot of screen time to barely none at all

Anytime off screen is good cant stand her and her moaning

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

Gabby?? She is a mouthy little cow most of the time - shes going to be so headwreaking as a teenager

Anytime off screen is good cant stand her and her moaning

Priya will be back full time when the wedding is approaching, whenever that is. I'm sure Home Farm will be available again by then.

Felt sorry for Paddy last night. Marriage no.3 gone. Wait until he learns that Rhona is a pill popping pretend lesbian.:( At this rate, he'll soon have more wives than Bob!

Radio5 wrote: »
    Priya will be back full time when the wedding is approaching, whenever that is. I'm sure Home Farm will be available again by then.

Felt sorry for Paddy last night. Marriage no.3 gone. Wait until he learns that Rhona is a pill popping pretend lesbian.:( At this rate, he'll soon have more wives than Bob!

Bring back Mandy Dingle for Paddy :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Rhona gave away her wedding and engagement rings for a few pills :(:(

Poor Paddy

Ha lol at Moira to other vet. . 'With the addict' haha

You tell her Moira

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Sweet jebus

Poor Paddy

That must be so horrific for him

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Am I the only one bored with the whole Rhona and Vanessa storyline? I do feel sorry for Paddy though, love his character..

your one is mad for thinking that rhouna likes her, she's fcukin skagged out of it ,she doesnt know what she's doing ,jesus if she cant see that she must me as thick a 2 planks together:rolleyes:;):D:p

your one is mad for thinking that rhouna likes her, she's fcukin skagged out of it ,she doesnt know what she's doing ,jesus if she cant see that she must me as thick a 2 planks together:rolleyes:;):D:p

Im 24 hours behind, but, its gotten beyond ridiculous. Rhona has lost Paddy, possibly forever, she has lost her wedding rings, and now she has to have lesbian sex with someone she doesnt fancy. Thats not a good day out.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Am I the only one bored with the whole Rhona and Vanessa storyline? I do feel sorry for Paddy though, love his character..
    It was boring me, but the last couple of episodes have been great, especially last night's. Even Paddy isn't too bad when he's serious.

I really wanted to go into the cafe during Alex's memorial and shriek "It was Cameron, you idiots!" but I restrained myself. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Ah, I missed last nights episode so will catch up on it this afternoon :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

Zoe Henry was fantastic last night. I really feel like I am watching a drug addict on screen. Her performace is so realistic.

Spoiler about Cameron, Chas and Debbie :eek:
    Wednesday 11 September
    Debbie’s rocked when she listens to the voice recorder

Thursday 12 September
    Chas reels as Debbie fills her in about Cameron
    Chas implores Debbie to go to the police

Friday 13 September
    Debbie’s accepts a dangerous task

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Really enjoying Emmerdale lately; it's great.

Can't wait for Cameron to be found out.

The Rhona and Vanessa storyline is irritating me now. Why doesn't Rhona just come clean and tell Paddy everything?
    It's worse letting him think she's begun a lesbian affair with Vanessa when actually, the truth would probably make her and Paddy closer.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

gazzer wrote: »
    Zoe Henry was fantastic last night. I really feel like I am watching a drug addict on screen. Her performace is so realistic.

Spoiler about Cameron, Chas and Debbie :eek:
    Wednesday 11 September
    Debbie’s rocked when she listens to the voice recorder

Thursday 12 September
    Chas reels as Debbie fills her in about Cameron
    Chas implores Debbie to go to the police

Friday 13 September
    Debbie’s accepts a dangerous task

But Debbie was there with Cameron when their conversation was recorded, why would she be rocked by the recording I wonder?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement