Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

But Debbie was there with Cameron when their conversation was recorded, why would she be rocked by the recording I wonder?

If Chas listens to it first surely she would go straight to the police, she owes Debbie nothing :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

But Debbie was there with Cameron when their conversation was recorded, why would she be rocked by the recording I wonder?

Because she doesnt know that Cameron killed Gennie. She will probably hear everything from when Cameron first ran down to the car (i.e Gennie telling her mum, child and Nkhil that she loves them and then Cameron talking to her just before he killed her)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

gazzer wrote: »
    Because she doesnt know that Cameron killed Gennie. She will probably hear everything from when Cameron first ran down to the car (i.e Gennie telling her mum, child and Nkhil that she loves them and then Cameron talking to her just before he killed her)

Ah Gotcha! So it must've still been recording the whole time so.

But he didn't really say anything though just covered her mouth suffocating her :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    But he didn't really say anything though just covered her mouth suffocating her :confused:

he did she was saying sorry as he was doing it and im sure gennies breathing was heavy enough to be heard

• Advertisement

Maybe Cameron confesses to Debbie that he killed Alex and she finally susses he might have killed Gennie too

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Moira upstaging Rhona by bouncing around the place :)

LOL'd at Paddy going to hit Vanessa and Moron Dingle holding him back

Does Debbie have any other clothes :rolleyes: Bridal Camp for Priya and David :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Debbie lives in boring shirts and super tight leggings and that tarty little mini skirt makes her look cheap.

Now that the drug storyline is revealed I assume that's Emmerdale done with big stories now for another five years. Sigh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

I wish Debbie would brush her hair! Moira looks ridiculous, definitely lost the battle with the fake tan bottle.

• Advertisement

fussyonion wrote: »
    Debbie lives in boring shirts and super tight leggings and that tarty little mini skirt makes her look cheap.

Now that the drug storyline is revealed I assume that's Emmerdale done with big stories now for another five years. Sigh.

Not quite. There is at least another 2 months of big storylines to go starting next week with
    Adam getting arrested for Alex's murder
    then the week after
    Debbie and Chas find out the truth about Cameron
    then
    Nicola tells Jimmy the truth about Steve
    There is also the
    Jai/Rachel baby reveal to come
    as well as a
    week of special episodes in Ocotober for the 41st anniversary

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Not quite. There is at least another 2 months of big storylines to go starting next week with
    Adam getting arrested for Alex's murder
    then the week after
    Debbie and Chas find out the truth about Cameron
    then
    Nicola tells Jimmy the truth about Steve
    There is also the
    Jai/Rachel baby reveal to come
    as well as a
    week of special episodes in Ocotober for the 41st anniversary

What is the truth about Steve? That he leant Nicola the money and has used that as an excuse to be greasey and creepy around her? Or is there something more sinister? Did he proposition her?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

Ive got a horrible feeling Steve is going to buy home farm and Bernice is going to br lady of the manor

Ive got a horrible feeling Steve is going to buy home farm and Bernice is going to br lady of the manor

Was Bernice always this annoying? I remember her being a bit dim, but I don't remember her being so nausea-inducing as she is now.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Tetra

Former Coronation Street actor Bill Ward who played Charlie Stubbs, has landed the role of James Barton in Emmerdale :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

Tetra wrote: »
    Former Coronation Street actor Bill Ward who played Charlie Stubbs, has landed the role of James Barton in Emmerdale :)

And he would be who ? John's brother/cousin or what? I'll be interested to hear his effort at a Scottish accent!

Really felt for Paddy last night and would have happily thumped Vanessa on his behalf.

Debbie is just a pain now. She treats Cameron like's he is some kind of god now, its ridiculous.

The recording implicates her as well although I'm sure that will be conveniently forgotten. Cameron tells her that he killed Carl. Even if he did nothing to Gennie after that, he's confessed to a murder and Debbie's done zilch about it except cover it up. If the police arrested someone else now for Carl's murder, she'd say nothing. Same as she did for Jasmine. That fact will all be conveniently be forgotten about though. St Debbie :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Tetra

Radio5 wrote: »
    And he would be who ? John's brother/cousin or what? I'll be interested to hear his effort at a Scottish accent!

He will be John's older brother James. "James's first scenes will see him pay an unexpected visit to Moira (Natalie J Robb) at Butler's farm.

The newcomer is a farmer and single father to three grown-up sons. Viewers will soon discover that he had a rift with his sibling which wasn't healed before John's untimely death last year"

syklops wrote: »
    Was Bernice always this annoying? I remember her being a bit dim, but I don't remember her being so nausea-inducing as she is now.

She was a bit of a spoiled mare...but I dont remember her being this bad. Nicola was always the annoying one.

I remember when Bernice and Ashley broke up and the whole episode was about them deciding it was the end. It sounds very boring. ..but it was so well acted and written and so simply done. I really liked her after that. But this new Bernice isnt the character I was expecting

A new man for Moira so as
    Cain is suppose to sleep with Charity again

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Gal44

Love this Thread! :P

Bernice is very boring i think, when i heard she was coming back into the show i thought she'd be back to stir things up and that but nothing major is really happening there...

Glad its out in the open now with the Paddy/Rhona/Vanessa storyline! Great acting from them all the last couple of nights.. Poor paddy... and i read Vanessa is a lesbian in real life didn't know that, she said emmerdale helped her come out publicly, i wonder will she stay on in Emmerdale now that big storyline is coming to an end...

• Advertisement

Perfect time for Kim Tate to return to get back Home Farm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭CuppaCocoa

Perfect time for Kim Tate to return to get back Home Farm

or better still - Zoe Tate!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

oh god no!!! she has enough notions without that happening. I can see her in a summer dress and a giant hat walking around that place:rolleyes:
    He will be John's older brother James. "James's first scenes will see him pay an unexpected visit to Moira (Natalie J Robb) at Butler's farm.

Moria will ride him!! i bet ya any money the womans like a b**** in heat up at that farm
    A new man for Moira so as
    Cain is suppose to sleep with Charity again

oh ffs would they ever put that to bed(no pun intended lol) im sick of that story constantly goin on and on

New love interest for Vanessa in that case? Zoe Tate returns to buy her fathers old house and stables but injures her horse on her first ride out. Deeply concerned for her animal, rings the vets and asks for a call out, when who should arrive on Vanessa. Jodhpurs-clad Zoe catches Vanessa's eye, but she puts her feelings aside to tend to the horse.

"What made you decide to move home?" enquires Vanessa. "Well my partner and I split up and it seemed like the right time" responds Zoe, "His loss" jokes Vanessa, "Actually, her loss", replies Zoe, with a twinkle in her eye.

I should give up InfoSec and start writing soap plots.

syklops wrote: »
    What is the truth about Steve? That he leant Nicola the money and has used that as an excuse to be greasey and creepy around her? Or is there something more sinister? Did he proposition her?

He offers her an 'Indecent Proposal' in a couple of weeks after she loses her job

He offers her an 'Indecent Proposal' in a couple of weeks after she loses her job

I thought he had already? Or he just alluded to one?

Just read today that Kyle's adoptive grandmother is played by Denise Black. She played the part of Denise Osbourne in Corrie, years ago. I haven't taken much notice of the character so far, but must have a proper look, next time she appears.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Just read today that Kyle's adoptive grandmother is played by Denise Black. She played the part of Denise Osbourne in Corrie, years ago. I haven't taken much notice of the character so far, but must have a proper look, next time she appears.

Yes, she was the one armed hairdresser in corrie!

*gasp* that would be FANTASTIC! !!!!

• Advertisement

*gasp* that would be FANTASTIC! !!!!

Haha, that would be funny.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement