Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Tetra

Hehehe, I love Cain :)

What about that scene in the coffee shop? Why don't all the customers just sit at one big table, if they are all going to listen in on other peoples conversations?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30,731 ✭✭✭✭princess-lala

Wasn't Rhona only having a hemorrhage a few mins ago now she's wide awake :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Tetra wrote: »
    Hehehe, I love Cain :)

Me too! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Some good lines from Val tonight :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

or better still - Zoe Tate!

Just imagine Jay's face when Charity explains what went on between them.:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Some good lines from Val tonight :D

Val was hilarious in last nights episodes. She is so funny. I wanted to punch the heads of Maurel last night. They were going on as if Rhona arranged for the car jacking to happen so that she could score more drugs.

Cant stand the pair of them. Only a couple of weeks ago Laurel was going around threatening people with scissors but apparantly now she is ok to be around a small child. :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Laurel just loves making everything about her. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

Wasn't Rhona only having a hemorrhage a few mins ago now she's wide awake :(

The Emmerdale miracle recovery strikes again!!!

cofy wrote: »
    Just imagine Jay's face when Charity explains what went on between them.:D:D

What was this? I can't remember.

LynnGrace wrote: »
    What was this? I can't remember.

Charity was married to Zoe's brother Chris and then started an affair with Zoe I think

• Advertisement

Charity was married to Zoe's brother Chris and then started an affair with Zoe I think

That rings a bell vaguely alright. That would be funny so. :D

Radio5 wrote: »
    The Emmerdale miracle recovery strikes again!!!

And at one point, in the height of all the drama, Paddy asked Rhona if she wanted cake! Or did I dream that...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Kaching

why does Cameron always look like he's dying for the toilet?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Kaching wrote: »
    why does Cameron always look like he's dying for the toilet?

+1
    He has such a pained expression on his face all the time ! I really would love to see Cain and him lose their tempers and properly go at it, then again, I just love Cain :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,722 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Missed last nights two shows who is blackmailing Cameron and why did he hit Sean.

I wanna punch Cameron and that stupid smug look off his face!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I wanna punch Cameron and that stupid smug look off his face!
    I cannot WAIT for it to come out that he killed Gennie and Alex and let Chas go down for a murder she didn't commit! Aaaargh!! :o

Posy wrote: »
    I cannot WAIT for it to come out that he killed Gennie and Alex and let Chas go down for a murder she didn't commit! Aaaargh!! :o

He freaks me out :eek:

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    Missed last nights two shows who is blackmailing Cameron and why did he hit Sean.

Sean hit a football into Debbie's car which Cameron saw so he went a tad ott with Sean until Adam broke it up and now as payback Sean is blackmailing Cameron even though he knows nothing for £500 for Edna's medals

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

i like cameron :)

• Advertisement

I thought Belle was very unfair to Amy the other night going on and on about Kyle. Why did Zack even tell her what he was discussing with Amy? And the rest of the time she was whining on about the Festival being cancelled. Like it was the end of the world or something.

I kind of understand where Marlon was coming from regarding taking Leo. Rhona needs to face up to the risks she has taken not just with her life and health but with those of others and the hurt thats been caused to so many people. Tough love I think they call it.

Can't imagine they'll be much business left at the vets once the truth gets out.

Val gets some great lines alright, her conversations with Diane are very real for sisters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

Just caught up with Emmerdale this morning, had to do a double take when I saw the registration on Adam's quad bike.

yp91.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Kaching

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    +1
    He has such a pained expression on his face all the time !

I hope he gets caught

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

cofy wrote: »
    Just caught up with Emmerdale this morning, had to do a double take when I saw the registration on Adam's quad bike.

yp91.jpg

I'm sure some feel that it would be appropriate for Moira! :)

DIY Rehab ? What next ? Perform your own open heart surgery ? Really this storyline is gone stupid now.

Poor Nico. Not much work around village for her I'd imagine. Unless she might like to do some shop work with her old flame David. Can't see Priya minding!

Moira needs to lay off the tan bottle. She's almost as orange as Debbie now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Radio5 wrote: »
    DIY Rehab ? What next ? Perform your own open heart surgery ? Really this storyline is gone stupid now.

Poor Nico. Not much work around village for her I'd imagine. Unless she might like to do some shop work with her old flame David. Can't see Priya minding!

Moira needs to lay off the tan bottle. She's almost as orange as Debbie now.

They(Vanessa and her) tried DIY rehab and it didnt work because she is still on them. Why did she choose that over help? I thought Paddy would have a bit more cop on.

I bet Steve(?) engineered her being fired so she would be desperate for cash for another indecent proposal. Don't know what he sees in her. She is cute, but such a bitch. Im sure he could woo someone like Amy with some flashing of the cash easier than Nicola.

Cain and Adam will love living with Vanessa surely once Moira tells them she is into women now :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Cain and Adam will love living with Vanessa surely once Moira tells them she is into women now :P

I love how your fowl little mind works! :D

Thats not offensive, its from Alladdin!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

Didnt rhona rob the vets for painkillers? She staged a whole thing...has everyone forgotten that?

The whole doing it themselves is ridiculous. ..I want this story finished not twisted into more and more webs of disaster.

I thought it was very funny last night when Cameron said 'stay out of my way' to Adam. ..when he was the one who approached adam in the first place.

Then Debbie. ..she has always been yhe skeptical cynical sort...so she takes Cameron back and hes clearly up tp something. ..disappearing. ..taking money...and she's ok with it? Whether Cameron stayed with chas or not out of guilt...he still carried on an affair with her for months and lied to Debbie constantly. Wouldn't she just be a little bit concerned by the dodgy behaviour now?

And finally the whole changing of home farm ownership is getting on my Wick. How long did the Tates have it for? And since their demise there's been the kings...that awful Mark and his posh missus and now Declan is losing it.

Declan who was so kind when he arrived he paid for Faye's son's lawyer in the murder trial...then he paid , anonymously,for jaJackson' s house to be renovated after the accident and now hes turned into this hard hearted miser? I would hate to see him fall off his pedestal

• Advertisement

http://www.digitalspy.ie/soaps/s12/emmerdale/scoop/a511611/emmerdale-lucy-pargeter-teases-cameron-murder-discoveries.html

Debbie is devastated when she gets her hands on Gennie Sharma's Dictaphone
    and hears a damning audio file which reveals that she was killed by
    Cameron.
    When a distraught Debbie turns to Chas for help, they head straight
    to the police to report Cameron

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement