Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭EB_2013

That woman with Amy looks familiar, was she in Corrie?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

EB_2013 wrote: »
    That woman with Amy looks familiar, was she in Corrie?

Yeah, she was Denise the hairdresser, years ago.

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Yeah, she was Denise the hairdresser, years ago.

Ah yes, now I remember her. Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Tetra

Ugh, really can't stand Ali, she's even worse than Kerry.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Tetra wrote: »

Ali has irritated me since the day she arrived in Emmerdale.
    Her face, her HORRIBLE voice, her everything...AXE already.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Moira's on b!tchy form tonight. Run Cain run.

How does he put up with her, she blames Cain for everything the annoying winch :mad:

I felt sick when Steve and Nicola kissed he looks older than Rodders she is better to stick with dim Jim

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    How does he put up with her, she blames Cain for everything the annoying winch :mad:

I felt sick when Steve and Nicola kissed he looks older than Rodders she is better to stick with dim Jim

She seems to have a thing for older men with big bank balances.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

cofy wrote: »
    She seems to have a thing for older men with big bank balances.

If she was into Steve that would be something, but clearly she feels about him much the same as many of us feel about him. I wouldnt like to shake his hand never mind any x-rated manoeuvres. Bleurch! If they start an affair it will be very much against her will.

Its only a matter of time for it to be revealed that Steve is not as rich as he makes out. Then things will get interesting. Diane was right about him from the beginning.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Seany81

Steve and nicola yuk emmerdale should never have got rid of good characters like Carl king

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

syklops wrote: »
    If she was into Steve that would be something, but clearly she feels about him much the same as many of us feel about him. I wouldnt like to shake his hand never mind any x-rated manoeuvres. Bleurch! If they start an affair it will be very much against her will.

Its only a matter of time for it to be revealed that Steve is not as rich as he makes out. Then things will get interesting. Diane was right about him from the beginning.

+1, Nicola can't stand him, so that would be very weird, if they have an affair. I guess in soap land anything is possible :D.

• Advertisement

Tetra wrote: »

Agree. I used to find Kerry painful, but with Dan, she has had some quite funny scenes, and can seem quite vulnerable, at times, man. ;) Ali irritates me, beyond words.

syklops wrote: »

+1 It's so blatant that Nicola is only interested in what Steve's money can buy her I. After her marriage to DeSouza, the elderly millionaire, I wonder are they going to take Nicola's character down that road again.

LynnGrace wrote: »
    +1, Nicola can't stand him, so that would be very weird, if they have an affair. I guess in soap land anything is possible :D.

If Bernice found out she would problably blame Nicola and accuse her of persuing Steve as revenge for what happened with Carlos.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

No matter how much of a snob she is, its difficult to imagine Nicola risking her marriage for someone she's clearly not attracted to. All the grief and heartache she put up with from Jimmy during the whole Kelly Windsor/ Amnesia Fiasco and how hard she fought to get him back, its hard to believe she'd cheat on him. Although this is soap, so personalities can change overnight.

As you say Steve will be shown up to be less wealthy than he lets on, thats why he is in no hurry with a divorce from his current mrs.

I can understand why Moira is angry with Cain. Adam is in even more trouble now for running away.

Debbie glowing in the pub last night, I'm surprised more of the patrons don't have to wear sunglasses!

Adam is an adult, he was going to do a runner whether Cain helped him or not.

Wow, wasn't expecting that. Thought they might have dragged it out a bit longer. Nicola still owes him the money though.

Go Nicola!

Moira deserved a slap tonight from Chas :mad:

Wow, wasn't expecting that. Thought they might have dragged it out a bit longer. Nicola still owes him the money though.

I was a bit disappointed, but considering it airs at pm at night I dont know what I was expecting. Mrs Syklops doesnt really follow Emerdale and she was asking me "Whats going on? Will he give her a job?", and I responded, "I think steve is the one expecting the job".

Glad to see Steve has been caught out though. I hope Jimmy takes a golf club to him.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Moira deserved a slap tonight from Chas :mad:
    Total bitch! And to her so called friend. :mad:

• Advertisement

I know it has been said before, but does Debbie not own any other clothes than the shorts and top she seems to wear week in, week out?

Why did Aaron go on the run that time to France? Wasn't he cleared of the assisted suicide? Did he do something else? Would love to see him back. His scenes with paddy were something else. Paddy could do with another friend now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

Why did Aaron go on the run that time to France? Wasn't he cleared of the assisted suicide? Did he do something else? Would love to see him back. His scenes with paddy were something else. Paddy could do with another friend now.

Aaron took the rap for the fire that Adam caused in the garage that almost killed Cain. A fact that Moira seemed to have forgotten about last night when she was having a go at Chas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Missed it last night, what did moira do

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Never mind debbies clothes, her make up is outrageous!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Gee_G wrote: »
    Never mind debbies clothes, her make up is outrageous!!

And for someone who was meant to be going to the garage- don't think heels and a short skirt was the best idea :D .

Enjoyed tonights episode though, nice left hook from Jimmy there!!

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    And for someone who was meant to be going to the garage- don't think heels and a short skirt was the best idea :D .

Enjoyed tonights episode though, nice left hook from Jimmy there!!

Jimmy was great tonight "I even lent him my putter" :P

Cain wants to do a job with Charity to get money for moany Moira

Great episode tonight with Jimmy smashing up Steve's car. Love it when he goes off on one. Usually he's playing the fool so nice change to see him angry.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

Great episode tonight with Jimmy smashing up Steve's car. Love it when he goes off on one. Usually he's playing the fool so nice change to see him angry.

Great to see proper Jimmy back alright. I can't imagine what Charity will say though when she finds out there's 10K missing from the account of their "busy" haulage firm!

Totally ridiculous reveal though about Gennie's demise. I don't think Brenda has ever even had a conversation with Debbie until tonight and yet she gives her the recorder with Gennie's voice on it, no problem.

But of course its all done so that St. Debbie can delete the evidence showing she knew all about Cameron killing Carl. So she's in the clear and can go back to being a victim.:rolleyes: Surprise, surprise.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement