Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Radio5 wrote: »
    Thanks. Why did Diane decide not to go with them to Oz ?

Andy and Victoria wanted and needed her to stay

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

kerrai :mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Awww Amy, this lying about baby Kyle is not going to end well.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Totally missed tonights episode, will try catch it somewhere tomorrow..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

A V A wrote: »
    kerrai :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Its Kerrai MAN! Every sentence involving Kerrai MAN! has have the word MAN! injected into it every so often MAN!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Gal44

Kerry cracks me up, her last night " i cant wait to get home and get my bra off" :P:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

syklops wrote: »
    Its Kerrai MAN! Every sentence involving Kerrai MAN! has have the word MAN! injected into it every so often MAN!

she was fair creepy walking up to the house when amy and kyles granmother wer talking at the door- was like a zombie lurching towards its dinner:P

I felt so sorry for debbie last night crying on the stairs after she slept with cameron:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Totally missed tonights episode, will try catch it somewhere tomorrow..

Main events were - Debbie losing it a bit, and went wailing to Chas that she can't go on, with Cameron, he repulses her etc.
    Amy was minding Kyle, and Zak, Lisa, Val and Pollard all got to meet him. I think they are all under the impression that the granny knows who Amy is.
    Kerry, (man) ;) )came by, just as Amy was handing him back, but didn't give the game away, and played along with the story that Amy was just minding him.
    Priya arrived back from wedding bootcamp, just as the other two were chatting cosily in the pub.
    Kerry also told Brenda a tall tale about dreaming about Gennie, and that Gennie wanted Brenda to wear a scarf that had belonged to Gennie. Ruby confided in Bob about Dan's offer to help re the baby that she wants. That's it, I think.

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Main events were - Debbie is losing it a bit, and went wailing to Chas that she can't go on, with Cameron, he repulses her etc.
    Amy was minding Kyle, and Zak, Lisa, Val and Pollard all got to meet him. I think they are all under the impression that the granny knows who Amy is.
    Kerry, (man) ;) )came by, just as Amy was handing him back, but didn't give the game away, and played along with the story that Amy was just minding him.
    Kerry also told Brenda a tall tale about dreaming about Gennie, and that Gennie wanted Brenda to wear a scarf that had belonged to Gennie. Ali confided in Bob about Dan's offer to help re the baby that she wants. That's it, I think.

LynnGrace,

You're a star!! Thank you, can watch tonights episode in comfort now:D
    I honestly wonder how Kyles granny is going to react when she finds out who Amy really is, it has to come out somewhere along the line.

LynnGrace,

You're a star!! Thank you, can watch tonights episode in comfort now:D
    I honestly wonder how Kyles granny is going to react when she finds out who Amy really is, it has to come out somewhere along the line.

No problem, glad to help! Yes, no doubt the truth will emerge soon, and I don't think the granny will react well.

• Advertisement

I felt so sorry for debbie last night crying on the stairs after she slept with cameron:(

Don't forget that not too long ago she was going to kill Chas over him, but Cain and Charity stopped her. She has him now :D

Don't forget that not too long ago she was going to kill Chas over him, but Cain and Charity stopped her. She has him now :D

I know yea but imagine finding out the man u loved killed your cousin and then having to sleep with him *shudders*

I know yea but imagine finding out the man u loved killed your cousin and then having to sleep with him *shudders*

Ah yes, I was being a bit harsh, but Debbie is a wagon, IMO, so I find it hard to feel sorry for her.

Ah yes, I was being a bit harsh, but Debbie is a wagon, IMO, so I find it hard to feel sorry for her.

my heart broke for her:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

Debbie knew that Cameron killed Carl and she did nothing about it.

She covered up the real reason for the car chase which led to the car crash that killed her cousin ( she thought it was the crash that killed Genny up to last week but was ever going to tell the truth about it).

Zero reason to feel sorry for her.

I wish Alicia would just tell David how she feels now.

Surely Debbie has to he charged over Gennie's death too

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

She'll probably come out the hero of the whole sorry mess. Would love to see her in trouble though. Her and her very heavy ponytail which always seems to drag her head down one side.

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    She'll probably come out the hero of the whole sorry mess. Would love to see her in trouble though. Her and her very heavy ponytail which always seems to drag her head down one side.

True. :D mind you with Cain and Charity as parents, she was bound to be a rough 'un. Albeit that Cain is one of my favourite characters!
    I loved the way she told him out in the street (without lowering her voice or glancing around) about being wired up etc. What were the chances of someone overhearing as they passed by, Edna, Pearl or God forbid Val :D. I loved the bit where she had to shut Cain and Cameron up, in the house, before the police heard more than they needed to know about the recent 'edge of cliff' experience!

True. :D mind you with Cain and Charity as parents, she was bound to be a rough 'un. Albeit that Cain is one of my favourite characters!
    I loved the way she told him out in the street (without lowering her voice or glancing around) about being wired up etc. What were the chances of someone overhearing as they passed by, Edna, Pearl or God forbid Val :D. I loved the bit where she had to shut Cain and Cameron up, in the house, before the police heard more than they needed to know about the recent 'edge of cliff' experience!

I love Cain as well, think he needs to get away from Moira and back to more dodgy dealings with Charity again. Liked the scam they did last week, more of that please. :). Missed that bit about Debbie having to shut Cain and Cameron up in the house. That's what i get for half watching while on net.

I love Cain as well, think he needs to get away from Moira and back to more dodgy dealings with Charity again. Liked the scam they did last week, more of that please. :). Missed that bit about Debbie having to shut Cain and Cameron up in the house. That's what i get for half watching while on net.

Yes, just more of Cain please:D I also wondered last night how nooone copped Debbie going into the house where the police are based, surely in such a small village someone would have noticed them moving into it and Debbie going in yesterday?? Or am I wrong about them being based in the village?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

They're in Nikhil & Genny's house , its being "renovated" supposedly so yes they are in the village.

Nobody noticed Genny speeding off with Cam & Debs in hot pursuit the other week. So they probably won't notice the lack of progress with the renovations either and ask why Debbie and Chas are going in there so often.

Eric will go ballistic when he realises Val has taken the B & B off the market.

Radio5 wrote: »
    They're in Nikhil & Genny's house , its being "renovated" supposedly so yes they are in the village.

Nobody noticed Genny speeding off with Cam & Debs in hot pursuit the other week. So they probably won't notice the lack of progress with the renovations either and ask why Debbie and Chas are going in there so often.

Eric will go ballistic when he realises Val has taken the B & B off the market.

thanks for that, wasn't sure where they were. Semms a lot of things go un-noticed in the village alright :).
    True, can't wait to see Erics reaction!

Agree. Moira annoys me anyway. Cain and Charity are very funny together, I loved that crack at the hotel too.
    Oh yes, Cameron was goading Cain about what wedding present he might give them, and said something along the lines of not wanting another drive in Cain's car anytime soon. :)

Yes, just more of Cain please:D I also wondered last night how nooone copped Debbie going into the house where the police are based, surely in such a small village someone would have noticed them moving into it and Debbie going in yesterday?? Or am I wrong about them being based in the village?

Yes, I wondered the same, that nobody would notice her going off to have little chats with the police!

you would think that at first but gennie was technically still alive after the crash ,but it was cameron that actually murdered her

you would think that at first but gennie was technically still alive after the crash ,but it was cameron that actually murdered her

But would Debbie not get charged for dangerous/reckless driving causing an accident?? It would be a joke if she wasn't held accountable for some part of her actions in the whole accident thing. Imo :)

She lied to the police about the accident

I don't know why Chas has not punched her yet

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

She lied to the police about the accident

I don't know why Chas has not punched her yet

I think Chas knows keeping Debbie on side is the only way Cameron will be locked up for good. I'm sure after that Chas will give Debbie what for.

So Cameron is only arrested for Gennie and Carl's murders not Alex's one yet and I don't think he is done with Chas and Debbie just yet

• Advertisement

lol i laughed when cameron said come in and ill kill this b*tch ll

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement