Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

How did Debbie come to the conclusion that he killed Alex? Is she just assuming that he did?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

KKkitty wrote: »
    I think Chas knows keeping Debbie on side is the only way Cameron will be locked up for good. I'm sure after that Chas will give Debbie what for.

Chas stayed remarkably calm throughout considering that she went to jail (I think?) for Carl's murder. I would have thought that would be the last straw for her, finding out that Cameron did that, and sleazed around, pretending to support her etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    How did Debbie come to the conclusion that he killed Alex? Is she just assuming that he did?

Must have been on digital spy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Chas stayed remarkably calm throughout considering that she went to jail (I think?) for Carl's murder. I would have thought that would be the last straw for her, finding out that Cameron did that, and sleazed around, pretending to support her etc.

Cameron had them all fooled. Why did the cop call Cain away from Debbie last night?

Cameron had them all fooled. Why did the cop call Cain away from Debbie last night?

Yes, but I still thought that would really make her go mad, to know that she did time, for something he did.
    I wondered about that too, it was left a bit unfinished, IMO, was it so that he wouldn't actually see Cameron, and go for him? I would have thought Cameron would be in far greater danger from Chas and Charity than Cain :D.

• Advertisement

I just hope nothing comes of the over the edge thing. Anyone else think the hostage situation dragged out a bit?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I thought it was a poor ending to a great storyline. The hostage bit was waay over the top. The bit where Cameron is concussed at the end of the stairs and a BILLION armed police come in to drag him off was a bit OTT!

I still don't get how Debbie was grand with him killing Carl but decided to get all moral afterwards. She is disgusted at him killing Gennie but she was almost as much to blame for her death as Cameron!

Posy wrote: »
    I thought it was a poor ending to a great storyline. The hostage bit was waay over the top. The bit where Cameron is concussed at the end of the stairs and a BILLION armed police come in to drag him off was a bit OTT!

I still don't get how Debbie was grand with him killing Carl but decided to get all moral afterwards. She is disgusted at him killing Gennie but she was almost as much to blame for her death as Cameron!

Carl wasn't related to Debbie but Gennie was. She wasn't the one who suffocated Gennie but Debbie was driving the car which made Gennie crash. I'm sure Debbie will not be punished for her part in it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

The story isnt over yet....ive read things. ...great things. ..its about to get soooooo good ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

The story isnt over yet....ive read things. ...great things. ..its about to get soooooo good ;)

Yaay!!! something to look forward to! Still didn't see last nights episode but will watch it before this evening, one of those weeks where I can't get to watch, even forget to log out of here:)

But I do hope Debbie has to face some kind of consequences for her part in causing the accident with Cameron.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Are they going to drag this out till Xmas Day?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

that female detective was over the top i thought!!!

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Yaay!!! something to look forward to! Still didn't see last nights episode but will watch it before this evening, one of those weeks where I can't get to watch, even forget to log out of here:)

But I do hope Debbie has to face some kind of consequences for her part in causing the accident with Cameron.

I can give you a quick summary, if you don't get a chance to watch. You probably got general gist from the posts here anyway. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭horsefarm

Ah poor ol' Debs. She's been doing lots of that animal-like wailing this year.

The female detective almost makes me switch channel

LynnGrace wrote: »
    I can give you a quick summary, if you don't get a chance to watch. You probably got general gist from the posts here anyway. :)

That'd be great, Brains here recorded the first episode, totally forgot about the 2nd on as had to go to school meeting:) Think I have fair idea what's what? Def locking front door tonight!!

horsefarm wrote: »
    Ah poor ol' Debs. She's been doing lots of that animal-like wailing this year.

The female detective almost makes me switch channel

Same here. Hopefully we won't have to see that detective too often (or Debbie either), once this story finishes. That detective totally over-acts, IMO.

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    That'd be great, Brains here recorded the first episode, totally forgot about the 2nd on as had to go to school meeting:) Think I have fair idea what's what? Def locking front door tonight!!

Debbie squeezed a confession out of Cameron. Cain was in with the police watching all, on camera. He wanted to intervene, so they had to arrest him to prevent him from bursting into the house. Debbie lost it, and screamed out, come and get him, and the entire police force :D of the UK, surrounded the house.
    He was holding her hostage, but tumbled down the stairs, and she was able to escape. It finished with him eerily gazing out the back of the prison van, as he was driven away.
    There were a few other bits, nothing major. Alicia implied to her boyfriend, can't think of his name, that she had been sacked. She had actually resigned cos she couldn't take any more re the organising of the wedding for David and Priya.

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Fionne

I assumed it was because Cain had been chomping at the bit all night to attack Cameron so the cop pulled him aside as Cameron was led out so that he couldn't at last get his hands on him.

I can't see how Debbie can be forgiven for her part in this, knowing about Cameron killing Carl is bad enough but her part in Gennie's death - how can they possibly have Brenda or Chas forgive her for that?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

You wait and see it'll be St. Debbie the hero in a matter of minutes. Nothing about any wrongdoing on her part at all. Charity will be screaming about how wonderful she was and threatening anyone who disagrees.

I bet Jimmy won't be too pleased when he finds out the truth either.

The female cop was totally OTT. Really made a meal out of arresting Cameron.

You just knew Dom would go to Megan and find out the truth about Alesha. Megan was looking very well I have say, it seems strange that she hasn't had a love interest since that half hearted "relationship" with the late lamented Carl.

FonE wrote: »
    I assumed it was because Cain had been chomping at the bit all night to attack Cameron so the cop pulled him aside as Cameron was led out so that he couldn't at last get his hands on him.

I can't see how Debbie can be forgiven for her part in this, knowing about Cameron killing Carl is bad enough but her part in Gennie's death - how can they possibly have Brenda or Chas forgive her for that?

It's a soap and as we all know characters in soaps have short memories.

• Advertisement

LynnGrace, again thank you!! Looking forward to tonights episode now! Hopefully there'll be some fallout for Debbie in the aftermath:D

You are very welcome! I forgot to mention Vanessa and Rhona had a chat, and more or less cleared the air. Rhona is now talking about returning to work. Paddy isn't really happy to see them being friendly, and about the fact that Vanessa was the one who seems to have convinced Rhona to return to work.
    Yes, I think Debbie will be getting the cold shoulder, for a while anyway, around the village, when all is revealed.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Wouldn't you think that Jai would have travelled to wherever Jenny's husband is to tell him that she was murdered?

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Sinead Mc1

SPILL!!!!!!!

Lisha wrote: »
    Wouldn't you think that Jai would have travelled to wherever Jenny's husband is to tell him that she was murdered?

Canada?

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Canada?

Whoops sorry. Did not realise he was in Canada

Lisha wrote: »
    Whoops sorry. Did not realise he was in Canada

Nearly cried when Brenda was calling him and he was all cheery talking about babies new dress.

It was sad alright, it got me teary when Brenda asked Debbie to ring nikil and tell him that Jennie was murdered. :(

Would love to see Nikil back to face Cameron in the trail. Probably won't happen, but it would be more realistic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Debbie deserved more than a slap from Brenda and Chas should punch her too :mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement