Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

i absolutly fcukin hate that detective, the way she was arresting cameron after he confessed to killing alex :mad::mad::mad: way way over acting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

I thought Cameron was good tonight. Up to now, despite all the murders, he never really convinced me, as a villain somehow.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

A V A wrote: »
    i absolutly fcukin hate that detective, the way she was arresting cameron after he confessed to killing alex :mad::mad::mad: way way over acting

She was behaving to me like she wanted to have sex with Declan and now Cameron

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    She was behaving to me like she wanted to have sex with Declan and now Cameron

Trying too hard to be CSI Yorkshire, somehow I don't think it will catch on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

Debbie deserved more than a slap from Brenda and Chas should punch her too :mad:

Not to mention Jimmy. Felt really sorry for him the last night.

I guess Adam will come back of his own accord now that Cameron has confessed to killing Alex.

• Advertisement

justice for alex and genie at last

carl was a bad man

also I like ds shields yes the reaction was human

Radio5 wrote: »
    Not to mention Jimmy. Felt really sorry for him the last night.

I guess Adam will come back of his own accord now that Cameron has confessed to killing Alex.

Jimmy was too calm after all he even gave Cameron money for a new van

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Finally Cameron in jail.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭washiskin

I wish that Cameron had gotten pissed and stumbled into some random boozing session involving Charity, Val, Brenda, Rhona & Kerry, spilled his guts and decided that they must all perish to keep his secret. :mad::mad:

Why is Moira avoiding the burger man?

When will Joanie find out who Amy really is?

What will Val do with that yoke that looks like a golf cart when Kyle's not there?

Will Paddy and Rhona ever get back their marraige together?

Is Debbie secretly hoping to be cast in Hotten Dramatic Society's Christmas Production of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory?

When Cameron make his bid for freedom?

So many questions.........

• Advertisement

Well Adam is back tonight :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

Terrible Terrible news
    Moron and Laurel get engaged next week
    ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Anything happen last night?

Anything happen last night?

All about Amy and her wee bay :P

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

All about Amy and her wee bay :P

I'm honestly getting bored of the Amy/Kyle storyline. I don't find it believable that Kyles granny would be that gullible just to let a supposed stranger like Amy into their lives the way she did. Maybe it's just me being nutty:D

Very unrealistic alright. Glad Eric put a spanner in the works tonight.

I thought it was Moira's mum who was the one with all the money not Granny Barton? I remember it being discussed before but I was sure it was her mum and not John's.

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I'm honestly getting bored of the Amy/Kyle storyline. I don't find it believable that Kyles granny would be that gullible just to let a supposed stranger like Amy into their lives the way she did. Maybe it's just me being nutty:D

I had exact same thought, I was egging on Pollard to say the piece about her being the mother, and put us out of our misery :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

LynnGrace wrote: »
    I had exact same thought, I was egging on Pollard to say the piece about her being the mother, and put us out of our misery :D

Well, I hope someone does soon or we'll be completely miserable :D It's starting to wreck my head! how does Amy honestly think it can have a positive outcome?? The mind boggles:)

Cain, Moira, Charity, Adam and Debbie all friendly and having a few drinks together WTF :confused: FFS Debbie contributed to Gennie's death and she wasn't going to tell Chas or anyone about Cameron killing Carl until she realised he killed Gennie :mad: When will Cain see Kyle or does he just not care :rolleyes:

Nicola did forgive Jimmy all his crap with Kelly and Elliot (is he really Jimmy's son btw) and she didn't sleep with Steve, bet she wishes she had now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

What have they done to emmerdale? ?? What have they done to cain...and nicola and eric pollard for that matter.

Cain never had an ounce of compassion or care for anyone. That copper woman he may have had some feelings for many moons ago but his self destruct button soon messed that up with her daughter. ..then there was supposedly his true love charity. ..who he messed things up with again and again. He faked a robbery on Tom king so he could do a runner with Sadie. .only to leg it off with the money and now were supposed to believe he's dad/grandad/partner of the year?

Nicola ran her own vwry successful business. ..she would by and sell you...married for money and now she's begging Jimmy king for forgiveness over something she never did and can't scrape a job together as a PA in a sweet factory? ?

And Eric pollard he was a ruthless and vicious as them both. ..didnt he try to get pearl evicted after Len died? And now hes the head screwed on battling for Amy fawning to Valerie's every whim?

Come on emmerdale. ..introduce new cast if you have to...but don't be trying to change the characters you have to make the pay roll spread!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭EB_2013

Anyone else sick of this Amy/Kyle storyline? Its so boring, I've just lost interest. Whenever things are going well for her the next minute they go bad and then the same thing happens again in a few months. Good actress but needs some fresh storylines.

What have they done to emmerdale? ?? What have they done to cain...and nicola and eric pollard for that matter.

Cain never had an ounce of compassion or care for anyone. That copper woman he may have had some feelings for many moons ago but his self destruct button soon messed that up with her daughter. ..then there was supposedly his true love charity. ..who he messed things up with again and again. He faked a robbery on Tom king so he could do a runner with Sadie. .only to leg it off with the money and now were supposed to believe he's dad/grandad/partner of the year?

Nicola ran her own vwry successful business. ..she would by and sell you...married for money and now she's begging Jimmy king for forgiveness over something she never did and can't scrape a job together as a PA in a sweet factory? ?

And Eric pollard he was a ruthless and vicious as them both. ..didnt he try to get pearl evicted after Len died? And now hes the head screwed on battling for Amy fawning to Valerie's every whim?

Come on emmerdale. ..introduce new cast if you have to...but don't be trying to change the characters you have to make the pay roll spread!

Totally agree. I love Cain, he is my favourite character. But, I remember the story with the policewoman, and it was one of the very few times, at that time in the soap, that Cain was shown to have another side, i.e, not a total gangster! Likewise Pollard, I have almost forgotten at this stage that he was the person everyone hated, and rightly so. Although, I do enjoy him and Val, as a couple. They deserve one another. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

I'm lost has Amy and Andy got together? Is cams trial on this week?

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭horsefarm

No Amy and Andy didn't get together, but they do have a "connection" after the kiss months ago. And do-gooder Andy had to stick his nose in about Kyle. Andy is a moan bag, if he didn't have such lovely arms I'd want him out.

Amy Kyle storyline bores the bejeezus our of me but at least we don't have to listen to Rhona and Vanessa whittering on anymore

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Totally agree. I love Cain, he is my favourite character. But, I remember the story with the policewoman, and it was one of the very few times, at that time in the soap, that Cain was shown to have another side, i.e, not a total gangster! Likewise Pollard, I have almost forgotten at this stage that he was the person everyone hated, and rightly so. Although, I do enjoy him and Val, as a couple. They deserve one another. :D

Does anyone remember the woman Pollard was with before. She was a bit strange...

I think Adam will be a notch on Debbie's bedpost

I think Adam will be a notch on Debbie's bedpost

or vice versa.

Is Cameron getting an on screen trial? ( just so I can have my sunglasses ready)

Poor old Jimmy. Not that long ago he had amnesia and he's back in hospital now.

What is Lauren at, inviting Ashley to move in with them? Weird.

Where is Bob moving to , sorry missed that bit?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Poor old Jimmy. Not that long ago he had amnesia and he's back in hospital now.

What is Lauren at, inviting Ashley to move in with them? Weird.

Where is Bob moving to , sorry missed that bit?

Felt sorry for Nicola last night. For all her faults , i always liked her. Hope they work it out.

Jeez could Ashley have been anymore obvious last night. Such heavy hints dropped about wanting Lauren to ask him to move in with him and Marlon. That house looks so small downstairs, it's going to be cosy on that sofa,

Bob is probably moving in with the wife, can't remember her name, and Rodders.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Felt sorry for Nicola last night. For all her faults , i always liked her. Hope they work it out.

Jeez could Ashley have been anymore obvious last night. Such heavy hints dropped about wanting Lauren to ask him to move in with him and Marlon. That house looks so small downstairs, it's going to be cosy on that sofa,

Bob is probably moving in with the wife, can't remember her name, and Rodders.

Brenda.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement