Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Alicat wrote: »
    That was the most badly done scene. One moment walking down the riverbank, next moment cardboard baby flat in the river.

Clearly a doll in the river

• Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭washiskin

The only good outcome for this storyline is that Eric tells Val to sling 'er 'ooook for good & he takes up with Joanie who wins custody and tells Tide Mark Nelly to shove off. :rolleyes:

I'm not a fan of Andy but tonight he was spot on in what he said to Amy

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I'm not a fan of Andy but tonight he was spot on in what he said to Amy

Exactly! At least Andy and Eric know and can see what Amy is blinded to; that she has gotten way in over her head with Kyle, and that the chances of a happy outcome are between slim and none! Imo anyway :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

I think that story, Amy and Kyle, is dragging a lot. Will be glad to see it finished. I believe things are due to liven up, in the Dales, next week anyway. :D

• Advertisement

Rodney as hunter I got a chuckle out of that

LynnGrace wrote: »
    I think that story, Amy and Kyle, is dragging a lot. Will be glad to see it finished. I believe things are due to liven up, in the Dales, next week anyway. :D

I hope Amy don't get Kyle back

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Tetra

Alicat wrote: »
    That was the most badly done scene. One moment walking down the riverbank, next moment cardboard baby flat in the river.

I know I shouldn't be laughing, but that scene was quite funny

Paddy and Chas didn't seem that drunk for two people that had four bottles of wine...I know everyone is different but still...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Tetra wrote: »
    Paddy and Chas didn't seem that drunk for two people that had four bottles of wine...I know everyone is different but still...

They'll have headaches in the morning though as Rhona has taken all the painkillers!! Hee hee.

• Advertisement

Debbie is the Dingle pet and can do no wrong in the family's eye :rolleyes::mad:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

So annoying, isn't it?! The fact that she played a part in Gennie's death is all forgotten. :rolleyes:

I hope Amy doesn't get Kyle back, the way she spoke to poor Joanie so soon after losing her daughter was horrible.

Posy wrote: »
    So annoying, isn't it?! The fact that she played a part in Gennie's death is all forgotten. :rolleyes:

I hope Amy doesn't get Kyle back, the way she spoke to poor Joanie so soon after losing her daughter was horrible.

I wanted Joanie to punch Amy last night, up to then I was feeling sorry for Amy but I've changed my mind now. She thinks she can just swan in and take over and as for Val, she should have a bit more cop on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    I wanted Joanie to punch Amy last night, up to then I was feeling sorry for Amy but I've changed my mind now. She thinks she can just swan in and take over and as for Val, she should have a bit more cop on.

Yeah, it was a horrible thing to say to Joanie. I'm not surprised at Val ,she has the maturity of a 3 year old. And as for Kerry, she's like the village idiot now. If you want a mistake made or someone to say exactly the wrong thing in the wrong place, it gonna be Kerry who does it. Its a pity cos I thought they were bringing a bit of balance to her character with her relationship with Brenda but they've gone back to stereotype again.

I give up on the Dingles. its not just Gennie they've forgotten about, what about the Orange One's involvement in the dodgy booze that landed Belle in hospital not that long ago????

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

They all have conveniently forgotten Debbies part in all of it, how? If it was anyone else who had been driving the car chasing Gennie they would have screamed blue murder until they were charged with something. Fair play to Chas for saying what she said to her last night.

Val seemed so pious sitting on the sofa with Amy after the fiasco with Kyles granny, unbelievable!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

I understand Amy loves her son, but she has to realise she cant just expect to be given constant access to Kyle after she had abandoned him once already.

And writers ... I cant stand the Amy-Man , Kerry-Man thing- will ye stop the Mans please , I know its a turn of phrase but its sooo annoying!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

I wonder will Eric and Val break up and Eric gets together with Joanie.

Couldnt get over the neck of the Dingles expecting Chas to be ok with Debbie being welcomed back into the fold. Gennie would be alive if it wasnt for her.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

And writers ... I cant stand the Amy-Man , Kerry-Man thing- will ye stop the Mans please , I know its a turn of phrase but its sooo annoying!

It's getting ridiculous at this stage. For the hour long episode I was nearly going to count them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30,731 ✭✭✭✭princess-lala

Oh ffs I'm over Emmerdale now

Moron ranting at Paddy for sleeping with Chas as he is married yet Moron had no qualms about taking up with Laurel himself and she was married :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Im a few days behind after being on holiday. What has happened to Emmerdale that I am agreeing with Eric Pollard. Never thought this day would come.

FYI Emmerdale writers, Yorkshire rural accents are endearing. "Set cap lad, there's trouble a'brew" is endearing. Newcastle accents, which seemingly always start with "Noooo Man!" are not. Can we get more people from Yorkshire on the program?

When is the wedding going to happen? The engagement and planning seem to have gone on for ever, soap time. Will Eric be back for it, if he's supposed to be away for 2 weeks? Hope it doesn't happen though. Want David to get back with Alicia.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    When is the wedding going to happen? The engagement and planning seem to have gone on for ever, soap time. Will Eric be back for it, if he's supposed to be away for 2 weeks? Hope it doesn't happen though. Want David to get back with Alicia.

Was thinking the same thing last night, this wedding was being planned months ago and still hasn't happened.

Good job all the animal life around the Dales has apparently died off. :confused: Gives Paddy & Vanessa all the more time to shout at each other about Rhona, infidelity, love and drugs in the street, the back room of the pub, the surgery, the cafe, anywhere at all really.

I'm guessing that the other prisoner in the van organised the break out. Given that Cameron never had any friends its unlikely that anyone would bother organising his escape and fake passport.

Looking at Chas , Charity and Orangina in the back room last night and thought they've built up quite a list of ex's (alive and dead) between them over the years.

Radio5 wrote: »
    Was thinking the same thing last night, this wedding was being planned months ago and still hasn't happened.

Good job all the animal life around the Dales has apparently died off. :confused: Gives Paddy & Vanessa all the more time to shout at each other about Rhona, infidelity, love and drugs in the street, the back room of the pub, the surgery, the cafe, anywhere at all really.

I'm guessing that the other prisoner in the van organised the break out. Given that Cameron never had any friends its unlikely that anyone would bother organising his escape and fake passport.

Looking at Chas , Charity and Orangina in the back room last night and thought they've built up quite a list of ex's (alive and dead) between them over the years.
    Haven't seen this yet, will catch up at weekend, probably. I had the same thought re the animals in the Dales :D. The vets would have no time to treat them with all the drama they have going on.
    I am tired of the Amy/ Kyle storyline...I am almost glad that Cameron is back, to distract from that story for a while. I would love to see Debbie jailed, no way should the family be welcoming her back, as though nothing happened. She is obnoxious, apart from all of the carry-on, and remember she attempted to kill Chas as well.

Just watched tonight's episode. Where is Cain? I would like if he was around now that his old buddy Cameron is back. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭cats.life

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz fest, so boring, hubbie watches it so i see bits of it then i go zzzzzzzzzzzzz.:D

The actress who plays Amy is leaving

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

I've not watched it lately but has Cameron had a trial yet or is he to get one? Heard a few stories for the coming week or is that this week?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

No, he hasn't had a courtcase yet as far as I know- he's escaped before he went on trial.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,722 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Missed tonight show but the end of Thursdays was crap, anyone would think there was only 1 camera in the ferry port, I'm sure there was lots outside to.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement