Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    Missed tonight show but the end of Thursdays was crap, anyone would think there was only 1 camera in the ferry port, I'm sure there was lots outside to.

And the way he (a fugitive on the run) looked right at it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

And the way he (a fugitive on the run) looked right at it too.

Was that not to mislead them into thinking he had gotten on a ferry and was not going to head back to the village?

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Was that not to mislead them into thinking he had gotten on a ferry and was not going to head back to the village?

It crossed my mind and its a logical enough explanation no doubt. Plus soap cops are arguably the only dumb enough type of cops to fall for it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Tetra wrote: »
    The actress who plays Amy is leaving

No loss, let Cameron claim another victim

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

I notice soap weather always gets really bad at times of high drama.:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 30,731 ✭✭✭✭princess-lala

LynnGrace wrote: »

I've never heard winds like when Debbie was in the garage :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

Reminded me of the time that the chimney fell on Marlon's true love!!

They went mad with the wind and rain machine alright the last night.:)

Yes, and I think that weather is set to continue this week. I am looking forward to Cameron's arrival now :D .

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    They all have conveniently forgotten Debbies part in all of it, how? If it was anyone else who had been driving the car chasing Gennie they would have screamed blue murder until they were charged with something. Fair play to Chas for saying what she said to her last night.

Val seemed so pious sitting on the sofa with Amy after the fiasco with Kyles granny, unbelievable!!

Best way for Debbie to redeem herself now is take a bullet from Cameron saving someone like Chas or Zak and dies :P

• Registered Users Posts: 21,933 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Best way for Debbie to redeem herself now is take a bullet from Cameron saving someone like Chas or Zak and dies :P

Brilliant, that made me laugh!! Am fed up of her whiney face to be honest, but no doubt she'll survive to inflict her ronseal,dark mahogany tan on us for the winter!!:D

• Advertisement

Brilliant, that made me laugh!! Am fed up of her whiney face to be honest, but no doubt she'll survive to inflict her ronseal,dark mahogany tan on us for the winter!!:D

I reckon that tan she has, would stop any bullet! :D

I reckon that tan she has, would stop any bullet! :D

The tan's probably so radioactive, the bullet would disintegrate :D

The tan's probably so radioactive, the bullet would disintegrate :D

Her make-up always looks really bad. So thick and shiny. Nothing a good scrub wouldn't fix.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭wilddarts

Do not speak ill of the Debbie wan. She grand.

Yes please.

Cain
    proposes to Moira

NoNONoNONO!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Why did Moira and Zak go into the village when Sara went missing on the farm?

How many fliiping barns does Moira have that they didn't think to check in them.

syklops wrote: »

How many fliiping barns does Moira have that they didn't think to check in them.

I don't think Moira went only Zak

When is Cain back on screen?

What were Andy and Adam doing ? Surely they were searching for Sarah. There are only a few barns or sheds on the farm. Its hardly Southfork-of-the-Dales despite what Declan thinks.

Priya and this wedding is getting v.tiresome. :mad:

• Advertisement

Who is David's best man now Nikhil is gone and does Priya have any girlfriends for her made of honour/bridesmaids?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

I don't think Moira went only Zak

Moira said to Zak "Do you want me to give you a lift into the village".

Ah right I missed that and explains how Sam had Zak's van

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

but she didnt give him a lift?? it showed zack getting in the drivers side and the pausing ???

• Registered Users Posts: 10,722 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

This story ending has completely lost the "real world" side of what soaps are supposed to capture. They should of came up with something better but different.

Radio5 wrote: »
    What were Andy and Adam doing ? Surely they were searching for Sarah. There are only a few barns or sheds on the farm. Its hardly Southfork-of-the-Dales despite what Declan thinks.

Priya and this wedding is getting v.tiresome. :mad:

I had same thought re sheds, surely they will find her before Cameron gets back. Or will they all be conveniently in the Woolie, where I presume Cameron will finally arrive, one of these nights!
    Agree re Priya, was she always that sickening! If the wedding does go ahead, no doubt it will all go as planned...like all soap weddings ;)

A V A wrote: »
    but she didnt give him a lift?? it showed zack getting in the drivers side and the pausing ???

I thought was going to have a heart attack when he paused at the door. Hope Sarah doesn't get hurt in anyway or it might send Zak back to his dark place.

A V A wrote: »
    Yes, it would seem that Zack went on his own.

Also didn't Debbie offer to go for lunch with Sam to the cafe "my treat" she said and yet they ended up at the Woolie?

Whats the betting Priya will ask Alicia to be her bridesmaid? She has no other friends after all.

If Alicia is the bridesmaid i hope David does a Ross and says her name at the critical second instead of Priya.

• Advertisement

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    If Alicia is the bridesmaid i hope David does a Ross and says her name at the critical second instead of Priya.

Or even better Alicia and David are still married :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement