Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

I have to catch up today, looking forward to it. I hope Cameron has finally arrived at Woolie!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,933 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

LynnGrace wrote: »
    I have to catch up today, looking forward to it. I hope Cameron has finally arrived at Woolie!

Same here, only caught the last two imutes of it last night :mad:

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Same here, only caught the last two imutes of it last night :mad:

I am up to date again, but have to miss tonight, ah well. Omnibus at weekend, for me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

I'm delighted to see that Debbie on the receiving end of being terrified for once after the things she done before. :mad:

What goes around comes around eh :pac:

dixiedan wrote: »
    I'm delighted to see that Debbie on the receiving end of being terrified for once after the things she done before. :mad:

What goes around comes around eh :pac:

She will just shout a lot, it seems to be her response to EVERYTHING and I bet someone else will end up injured or dead...now that Cameron has finally arrived at the Woolie :D. Have to miss tonight, darn it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

She will just shout a lot, it seems to be her response to EVERYTHING and I bet someone else will end up injured or dead...now that Cameron has finally arrived at the Woolie :D. Have to miss tonight, darn it!

Yeah, I see her coming out of this totally unharmed and even worse she will probably have everyone fussing over her.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Debbie should take a bullet from Cameron saving someone else

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

NOT THIS FCUKIN DETECTIVE AGAIN :mad::mad:

lol why does everyone have the same rain coats lol

Kerry and her strippers man. Lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Is Alicia dead?

Is Alicia dead?

Hopefully not. :(

David really needs a haircut,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭hollypink

Chas, what an idiotic thing to do. And all these morons confronting a clearly deranged man with a shotgun.

Great episode though, I've been fed-up with Emmerdale recently but it redeemed itself :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Best Emmerdale since... the plane crash?

Will whats his name in Dale farm redeem himself by inviting everyone up to the house for tea and sandwiches?

Debbie pull the trigger!

Edit: WTF!?!

Edit2: Called it re: Dale Farm!

what a episode was on the edge of my seat

alicia is killed off anyway ,well thats what i read when it said she was the show or getting sacked

A V A wrote: »
    alicia is killed off anyway ,well thats what i read when it said she was the show or getting sacked

Given the choice, and bearing in mind my usual attraction to asian girls, Id rather see Priya go than Alicia. Alicia was made out to be so dumb and Priya so classy and well educated, when really, the wedding planner had more style than the bride.

My sisters facebook update tonight: (Paraphrased) "Emmerdale update: Bad news everyone! Cameron is in the pub with a shotgun and Bernice, Nicola and Priya and he only has 2 cartridges! :eek:"

syklops wrote: »
    Given the choice, and bearing in mind my usual attraction to asian girls, Id rather see Priya go than Alicia. Alicia was made out to be so dumb and Priya so classy and well educated, when really, the wedding planner had more style than the bride.

My sisters facebook update tonight: (Paraphrased) "Emmerdale update: Bad news everyone! Cameron is in the pub with a shotgun and Bernice, Nicola and Priya and he only has 2 cartridges! :eek:"

wtf was the point in me using spoiler alert :rolleyes: you just went and repeated it . . . welldone

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    David really needs a haircut,

David is perfect. He doesnt need anything done with his hair :D

• Advertisement

Such a brilliant episode last night. Very very tense scenes and the fat that the media had not leaked who it was who got shot made it all the better. I was genuinely on the edge of my seat for the last 10 minutes.

Then Digital Spy go and ruin the cliffhanger by posting pictures of tonights episode :(

A V A wrote: »
    wtf was the point in me using spoiler alert :rolleyes: you just went and repeated it . . . welldone

It says spoilers in the thread title. That means if you don't want to see spoilers, don't read this thread.

Besides, all I said was I'd prefer see Priya go than Alicia. Considering Alicia just got shot and looks to be in a bad way, its not a crazy conclusion to come to that she is on her way out.

gazzer wrote: »
    David is perfect. He doesnt need anything done with his hair :D

Nah, he was much better looking when his hair was shorter. Too long on top and gelled looking now.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Going to miss Alicia and her distracting ear rings ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Alicia isn't dying, this will make David realise he loves her and dump Priya

Last night's episode needed Cain, hope he is back soon to get Cameron

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Alicia isn't dying, this will make David realise he loves her and dump Priya

Last night's episode needed Cain, hope he is back soon to get Cameron

I actually thought it was Cain outside shouting, trying to get in and then got arrested. Was surprised when I saw it was Andy.

Had to laugh when he was let go and the cop said to him something like "What were you going to do Rambo?" and Andy goes "My son is in there", and the cop changes his tune and goes "Well fair enough, Id do the same meself".

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Where was Cain?

Really enjoying the last few episodes, they do drama very well! I hope Marlon survives, he was finally getting back to his funny self with his guy love for Paddy.

I hope Alicia and David get back together, never liked her new boyfriend.

Looking forward to watching this later. I agree re Cain, I hope he reappears soon to save the day. It's not the same without him. :D

Looking forward to watching this later. I agree re Cain, I hope he reappears soon to save the day. It's not the same without him. :D

Cain is still away but
    he sees what is happening on a news report and rushes back

• Advertisement

I loved when Bernice and Nicola were talking and Bernice said she never trusted Cameron because he always looked at her as if he was sizing her up to use her skin and wear it. Nicola said "It would be a bit baggy" :):):)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement