Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

gazzer wrote: »
    Cain is still away but
    he sees what is happening on a news report and rushes back

What news shows details of a siege in a small Yorkshire village :P

I think Cameron should have at least killed off one or two more

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

Where's Charity? I expected to see her outside the pub screaming like a banshee about St. Debbie as per usual.

I think Cameron will be the only one to bite the dust here.

Radio5 wrote: »
    Where's Charity? I expected to see her outside the pub screaming like a banshee about St. Debbie as per usual.

I think Cameron will be the only one to bite the dust here.

Did she and Jai go on holidays to Paris?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Just in the middle of the siege here now. I would prefer if someone other than Alicia had to get hurt. Good old Debs, in full shouting mode.

I hope we get a shock death tonight or tomorrow (not Cameron or Alan Turner)

• Advertisement

Phew, that was edge of seat stuff! I'm hoping that gun is empty at this stage...

gazzer wrote: »
    I loved when Bernice and Nicola were talking and Bernice said she never trusted Cameron because he always looked at her as if he was sizing her up to use her skin and wear it. Nicola said "It would be a bit baggy" :):):)

I liked David singing the Spice Girls song to Alicia too

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

doesnt seem to be alot of blood around where alicia was shot in the pub :rolleyes::rolleyes: iv seen pictures of actual scenes froma double barrel shot gun wound :rolleyes:

i want moira to have an affair with declan

and pyria is absolutely gorgeous

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Does Debbie get to phone a friend,50/50 or ask the audience??

Moira was looking well there tonight,only a matter of time before Declan will be showing her his pin ball machine :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Fecks sake, I thought those dingles were meant to be tough? Cameron gets the dead mans click and somehow survives against two of them.
    A V A wrote: »
    and pyria is absolutely gorgeous

No arguments there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

For a minute there I though Marlon was f^%ked. He awakes to wonder "Am I having that Titanic nightmare again?"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭hollypink

At last!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,933 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

syklops wrote: »
    For a minute there I though Marlon was f^%ked. He awakes to wonder "Am I having that Titanic nightmare again?"

Marlon to the rescue!!! :D

Marlon grows a pair at last :)

WTF

No bozze in Emmerdale for a while :)

Ah Marlon, could you not have hit a bit harder?

And why did Debbie and Chas head to the flooded cellar? Could they not have gone upstairs and climbed out a window or onto the roof or something?

hollypink wrote: »
    Ah Marlon, could you not have hit a bit harder?

And why did Debbie and Chas head to the flooded cellar? Could they not have gone upstairs and climbed out a window or onto the roof or something?

Lucky that the 3 of them can swim eh :)

This is a gas carry on :D

Should have Jaws music

• Registered Users Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Lucky that the 3 of them can swim eh :)

LOL at the cartoonish multiple lazarus like re-appearances of Cameron:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Equally cartoonish demise!!

Much and all as I love Emmerdale, really really disappointed in that episode. some parts too predictable, like Cameron getting electrocuted at the end, and did anyone else notice that the torrential rain had suddenly stopped when the others got out??

Some of it was so farcical. It was hard at times to keep track of who was who in the water! I had the same thought re their swimming abilities. Impressive! :D

i thought it would have been abit more dramatic than that ,his ending wasnt the best ,thought he deserved better

and if was marlon i would have shot him in the knee cap or hop!!! if he wasnt going to kill him :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Tbh i thought it was pretty decent.

There were a fair few holes in the story tonight.

The ITV reporter having rain run down her face and shoulders but her hair staying remarkably dry.

Why didn't Marlon,

a) Hit him over the head with something heavier and not dance on his head for a few minutes when he fell to the ground.

b) At least shoot him in the legs or shoulder and then kick him several times.

Why did the women run to the cellar? Debbie knew it was full of water.

I did like the bit where Cameron was first seen in the cellar. It was a great shot.

Be thankful it wasn't Eastenders.

A V A wrote: »
    i thought it would have been abit more dramatic than that ,his ending wasnt the best ,thought he deserved better

Yes definitely, I'd like to have seen Chas or Debbie shoot him or else him facing off the police and forcing them to shoot him. Electrocution seems a rather weak way to finish him off.

Super-Rush wrote: »

I did like the bit where Cameron was first seen in the cellar. It was a great shot.

That was good alright (although I laughed when I saw him) :D

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Duvetdays

As much as Priya irritates the life out of me I felt really sorry for her when she was walking out of the hospital with Jake and she starting crying. I think it was then she realised that she's lost David

What a lame exit for Cameron and all the Dingles great swimmers :rolleyes::confused:

Was hoping Cain would drive like lunatic and make it back to drive his bmw into the pub on top of Cameron :P and where is Paddy, his best mate and love of his life Chas all held captive and he no where around

• Advertisement

yeah and i also thought everyone was taking out of their houses:rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement