Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

i also thought the shot of cameron looking silently behind debbie in the flooded cellar was brilliant, with the lights flickering and everything ,never seen that in a soap,so well done before

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

I thought it was brilliant! !! I was on the edge of my seat...I honestly didn't know what the hell was going to happen next and where he was going to pop up. I nearly peed myself ehen he appeared behind Debbie. So many rumours that someone other than Cameron was going to die...they really had me going.

So funny reading some comments online (not here) about how great a story it was and how great Dominic was...only a few weeks ago it was the same people calling for the end of the crap storyline and Dominic was a crap actor.

He's still the same crap actor...his overacting did my head in. But last night really ticked all the boxes for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    What a lame exit for Cameron and all the Dingles great swimmers :rolleyes::confused:

Was hoping Cain would drive like lunatic and make it back to drive his bmw into the pub on top of Cameron :P and where is Paddy, his best mate and love of his life Chas all held captive and he no where around

Paddy was probably distracted by shiny things :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

Very entertaining but they dragged it out too long in the 2nd episode. It was stupid to have Debbie and Chas go into the flooded cellar. As has been said, why didn't they go upstairs and try get out that way?

Once they went into Dingle synchronised swimming mode, it was pretty obvious who was going to die and how. And as predicted, St Debbie is redeemed.

Someone asked about Paddy. I expect he was at Marlon's place with Leo, Gabby and Arthur given that Laurel, Rodders, Berniece and Ashley were elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭Paddy Fields

A V A wrote: »
    doesnt seem to be alot of blood around where alicia was shot in the pub :rolleyes::rolleyes: iv seen pictures of actual scenes froma double barrel shot gun wound :rolleyes: i want moira to have an affair with Declan

Must be a thing about blood in the soaps. David carried Alicia to the ambulance but in the hospital there wasn't a drop on him BUT he had a burgundy t-shirt on.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Where will they go for a drink now, surely the Woolie must be damaged after all that drama! Thoroughly enjoyed last night's episodes, especially all the swimming at the end. :D
    It was sad at times though, like when Alicia asked David to promise her that he would look after Jake if she died.

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Gal44

Great episode last night!!

This bit scared the crap outta me!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,722 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

A V A wrote: »
    alicia is killed off anyway ,well thats what i read when it said she was the show or getting sacked

No she isn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,749 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I'd say Chas and Debbie will be best friends again now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Alicia even looked beautiful with a ventilator stuck in her mouth :(

• Advertisement

The sheets were quite low down on her chest... Phwoar!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭washiskin

Too drawn out and hammed up to the bloody last! :mad:
    It's really putting me off how Debbie gets away with everything and wasn't Chas in the Army at one point???? - so no ass-kicking from her only whimpering and the odd snarky outburst. Absolute rubbish. And as for the suggested Jimmy/Nico sh*gfest - bleurggggggh.

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

wtf is Moron talking about...waving guns at a bookie :confused:

Has he gone daft or what with all the over the top action last night ??

Cain must be due to arrive back this week. Would have been fun if he was around during the siege, but no doubt things will liven up once he arrives anyway.

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Cain must be due to arrive back this week. Would have been fun if he was around during the siege, but no doubt things will liven up once he arrives anyway.

He is back but a different storyline.

He is back but a different storyline.

Yes, that is what I was hoping for. Some of the storylines are dragging at this stage, Amy/Kyle, Chas/ Debbie, Paddy/ Rhona etc. Am looking forward to something new.

dixiedan wrote: »
    wtf is Moron talking about...waving guns at a bookie :confused:

Has he gone daft or what with all the over the top action last night ??

God that bookies thing seems so long ago. Good old Eli, another of Debbie's exs, one of the few of the Dingle tribe that they got rid of and thankfully didn't bring back. :D

Agree that lots of storylines need to finish up now. Lots are dragging on and we need some new stuff.

Like the reveal of who Archies dad is for a start.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Radio5 wrote: »
    God that bookies thing seems so long ago. Good old Eli, another of Debbie's exs, one of the few of the Dingle tribe that they got rid of and thankfully didn't bring back. :D

Agree that lots of storylines need to finish up now. Lots are dragging on and we need some new stuff.

Like the reveal of who Archies dad is for a start.

" another of Debbie's exes" another of Debbie's cousins. Those Dingles like to keep it in the family don't they.

Can't wait for Jai to be found out. The way he was with Charity over her indiscretion with Declan. How can he not think this is a 100 times worse?

Want to see Charity and Cain back together. Don't like Cain and boring polo necked Moira together.

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    " another of Debbie's exes" another of Debbie's cousins. Those Dingles like to keep it in the family don't they.

Can't wait for Jai to be found out. The way he was with Charity over her indiscretion with Declan. How can he not think this is a 100 times worse?

Want to see Charity and Cain back together. Don't like Cain and boring polo necked Moira together.

Agreed! Although I did laugh when Rishi pretended the child was his... :D
    Definitely like Cain and Charity together, even when they are just in scenes together, I love the grief they give one another! Maybe Moira and Jai could get together...I don't like either of them. I wonder though if Moira and Declan could become an item, eyes meeting over the money she owes him, and next thing... ;)

David dumps Priya for Alicia and then Priya threatens to tell Jakey he isn't
    Alicia's real son

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Alicia's real son

That's just mean! :eek: The poor child!

Dom looks scary like he is going to beat someone badly

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

Alicia's real son
    Alicat wrote: »
    That's just mean! :eek: The poor child!

what a b***h what has that poor child ever done to her

i actually cheered when he dumped her :) what a spoilt little madam, cheered again when alicia and david confessed their love:)

awwwwww

Dom looks scary like he is going to beat someone badly

I've always been a bit scared of him since he arrived. Never liked him with Alicia, always thought he could turn violent to her and the kids at any moment.

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    I've always been a bit scared of him since he arrived. Never liked him with Alicia, always thought he could turn violent to her and the kids at any moment.

I never liked him with Alicia. I actually felt a tiny bit sorry for Priya last night. It soon passed. :D
    David has gone down in my estimation also. Fair enough, call off the wedding. But all that drama, and outpouring, at Alicia's bedside, ugh...bearing in mind she was at death's door a few days ago.

And now them eating the faces off one another, in her hospital bed, where anyone...including Dom...will come by. Ugh!

What happened last night?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

Radio5 wrote: »
    What happened last night?

um...

from what i can remember

amy applies for a course to look good to the child services people
    doms daughter threw out all of alicias stuff
    pryia freaks out at home farm and smashes her wedding cake
    rhona comes home and wants to work on things with paddy who is unsure if he should tell him about his 1 night stand
    cain returns and moira tells him shes done with the farm(i think wasnt really listening)
    and priya the cow visits alicia in hosp and tells her she is going to tell jakes hes adopted if she doesnt tell david to get lost

What a b***h! Does she seriously think David will come running back to her and marry her then? She really is unbearable.

Never liked Dom. Wouldn't miss him and his daughter if they left. (Hint to scriptwiters!!)

If Paddy doesn't tell Rhona the truth, I'll bet that either Marlon or Vanessa will thinking that he has told her already.

I can't see Priya telling Jake. She likes him. She is just heartbroken and totally humiliated. She is just lashing out at who she believes ruined her life.

If she thinks about it she will realise she is better off without David as he never loved her as much as he loves Alisha.

• Advertisement

Has Moron ever slept with Chas? I know he did the deed with Charity

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement