Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Radio5 wrote: »
    If Paddy doesn't tell Rhona the truth, I'll bet that either Marlon or Vanessa will thinking that he has told her already.

Or good old Pearl will say it, she was there bristling yesterday, and making a point of leaving them on their own etc.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

so what did they do with alan? leave up stairs in the bed???:rolleyes: and wish it was that betty one that left ,cant stand her

• Registered Users Posts: 86,749 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

He certainly livened up Cain's proposal to Moira anyway :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

A V A wrote: »
    so what did they do with alan? leave up stairs in the bed???:rolleyes: and wish it was that betty one that left ,cant stand her

Didn't someone mention the undertaker at some stage? I presume they came and took the body away.

Why wasn't Pearl at the dinner, and Laurel too, seeing as how it was in her house?

I was wondering what the story with the new guy was, now we know he's the one involved in the car-jacking. You can be sure he'll be hanging around now no matter how badly Cain might want to be rid of him.

• Advertisement

Radio5 wrote: »
    I was wondering what the story with the new guy was, now we know he's the one involved in the car-jacking. You can be sure he'll be hanging around now no matter how badly Cain might want to be rid of him.

Of course he will, and just as Laurel had stopped carrying the scissors...well I don't know whether she did or not, but at least that story had faded a bit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

It's yer man from Coronation Street, the fella Tracy killed.
    I think his name was Charlie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Rasheed

MJ23 wrote: »

Jesus, he's looking well!

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭Paddy Fields

Corrie isn't listed for him. Michael Parr

Corrie isn't listed for him. Michael Parr

No, Bill Ward, the dad of the carjacker.

• Advertisement

So Tracy's jail time was a miscarriage of justice :D

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Roger00

Knew I recognised him!

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Roger00

Knew I recognised him!

LynnGrace wrote: »
    No, Bill Ward, the dad of the carjacker.

Ah ok, sorry. :o

I'd bet Moira is going to sleep with Ross or his father

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Duvetdays

Charlie Stubbs is looking mighty fine.

My monies on Moira & Cain will get engaged, Moira will start sleeping with her brother in law and we'll see the return of evil Cain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

Duvetdays wrote: »
    Charlie Stubbs is looking mighty fine.

My monies on Moira & Cain will get engaged, Moira will start sleeping with her brother in law and we'll see the return of evil Cain.

It almost seems like Moira and her brother in law already have history:eek::eek:

Yes, something has to happen, I reckon, to split Moira and Cain up. I loved the scene with Cain, when the guy had the gun pointed at him, Cain telling him to go on then and shoot him. :D

He doesn't sound very Scottish does he ? He can't live too far away either seeing as how he arrived the same day that Moira phoned him.

I don't think Moira and Cain will split up.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

laurel is an idiot ,"i thought it was going to kill me" all he wanted was the car he wasnt going to do anything else , way way over dramatic

and she was the one who broke into his flat and was actually threatening him with a blade

so she cant do sh*t

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Duvetdays

Laurel used to be a good character happy and likeable but these days she's just a whinging moan, I hate when they take a good character and completely change them.

It's a pity Cameron didn't have a massacre in the village and take Laurel, Debbie, Ali, Adam, Georgia, Pryia, Betty (god I can't stand her) Amy (who used to be a good character) Declan, Katie (wherever she is) and poison dwarf Robbie to his watery grave with him.

Priya
    is pregnant
    :mad::(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Priya
    is pregnant
    :mad::(

Noooooo!!

Haha, guess we should have figured there would be a twist. I know she isn't a particularly likeable character, but it would be tough on anyone watching their almost-husband :D all over someone else, and living so near.
    I thought Jake was so sweet in the scene with Priya, I really like him anyway, little dote.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Tetra

Is it bad that I found that episode quite funny? When Laurel was arrested and charged :)

cofy wrote: »
    It almost seems like Moira and her brother in law already have history:eek::eek:

Yes defo after the comment tonight about not being John or something like that

Tetra wrote: »
    Is it bad that I found that episode quite funny? When Laurel was arrested and charged :)

I thought it was great too. Nice to see Mrs. Righteous get her comeuppance.

Loved Victoria and her interactions with Meg n' Dec. She really is getting some space to act now and not be dominated in every scene by the endless Amy (man) and Ky-ul storylines.

Just catching up on yesterday's programme. I laughed too when Laurel got caught :D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30,731 ✭✭✭✭princess-lala

I am lolling so hard at Sandy and his goggles :D

• Advertisement

What's up with Paddy going to a funeral with his shirt hanging out? Did he just wander off the set of Grange Hill? He was like something that the cat dragged in... Then dragged back out again.

Cat/Vet, geddit! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement