Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,315 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Nice to see Steph back for Alan's funeral and lol'd at her first comments to Moron and Laurel :)

Gemma Oaten has decided to leave the soap.

The actress, who plays Rachel Breckle, will bow out on screen next year following a turbulent time for her character.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Gemma Oaten has decided to leave the soap.

The actress, who plays Rachel Breckle, will bow out on screen next year following a turbulent time for her character.

Great news, sick of looking at her moany face. She adds nothing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

She really has had no storyline worth remembering, of late.

Mince Pie wrote: »
    Great news, sick of looking at her moany face. She adds nothing!

Let's hope Ali and her clan and Ruby follow her out

I don't mind dopey Dan

I lol'd also at Jimmy's comment about keeping Steph around for Halloween for scares

• Advertisement

Let's hope Ali and her clan and Ruby follow her out

I don't mind dopey Dan

I lol'd also at Jimmy's comment about keeping Steph around for Halloween for scares

I think Dan is funny, has had some good lines, so would like him to stay.
    Agree re Ali and Ruby, although the little girl (can't think of her name) is quite good. Have to catch up later on last night. I hope, in the tradition of all soap funerals, there was some high drama. :D

LynnGrace wrote: »
    I think Dan is funny, has had some good lines, so would like him to stay.
    Agree re Ali and Ruby, although the little girl (can't think of her name) is quite good. Have to catch up later on last night. I hope, in the tradition of all soap funerals, there was some high drama. :D

The villagers have turned on Moira over keeping Laurel's "attacker" yet nothing ever said about Andy the murderer and woman beater :rolleyes: or does Laurel forget about Ashley's the elderly abuser :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Patches22

The villagers have turned on Moira over keeping Laurel's "attacker" yet nothing ever said about Andy the murderer and woman beater :rolleyes: or does Laurel forget about Ashley's the elderly abuser :mad:

Fair point!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,950 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I have so much to catch up on, keep missing episodes aargh!!!! You're all keeping me updated anyway so not too bad, thanks !!

I don't see the point of Katie, why the hell did she return :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 346 ✭✭Paddy Fields

Great to have her back... she's gorgeous... That'll do for me. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,950 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Agree, Katie's kinda meh..

Bad, bad Cain .. YAY!! Still needs to return to his really bad self though, love him, brilliant actor, ahem :D

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Agree, Katie's kinda meh..

Bad, bad Cain .. YAY!! Still needs to return to his really bad self though, love him, brilliant actor, ahem :D

Yes, I love Cain! Very funny, on the evening that the police arrested Laurel, one of them said to Cain, 'always a pleasure, Mr Dingle' :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 478 ✭✭Duvetdays

Who did Andy murder?

Love this new Cain, it's nice to see his softer side

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

No woman on the planet is gorgeous enough to drown out Katie's whiney moan.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

what i dont under stand is ,when ken and your man were nicking the cars, when ken got in the car where did he bring the cars and how did he get back within a certain time, also as soon ken got in a car and drove off, another car would come and the other guy with ken would take the car and get in , where was he to bring it?and how would he get back

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,630 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Duvetdays wrote: »
    Who did Andy murder?
    He killed his mother when he set fire to the barn she was in, if I recall correctly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

Posy wrote: »
    He killed his mother when he set fire to the barn she was in, if I recall correctly.

The Sugden farm was in financial trouble. Andy was a teenager at the time.Unknown to his parents, he set fire to the barn so they could claim the insurance money for it. He didn't realise that his mother Sara and her lover were in the barn. She died. Jack was blamed and I think he was in court for it but was cleared. Andy confessed what he'd done years later and did time in prison (around the time he married Jo I think).

I think Cain and Ross had plenty of connections who were ready to collect the cars from them at Home Farm and pay cash on the spot. It wouldn't be the 1st time either of them were at this racket I'd say.

Kate is a pain in the head but full marks to those of you who said she'd take a fancy to Ross. :D I love the way she has no qualms about all the people in the village whose homes are being sold because of her.

Katie cant compete with the likes of Kim, Tina and Charity or even Sadie as the devious bitchy lady of Home Farm as the actress cant act and is useless imo

So Cain finally saw his son Kyle

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

Radio5 wrote: »
    The Sugden farm was in financial trouble. Andy was a teenager at the time.Unknown to his parents, he set fire to the barn so they could claim the insurance money for it. He didn't realise that his mother Sara and her lover were in the barn. She died. Jack was blamed and I think he was in court for it but was cleared. Andy confessed what he'd done years later and did time in prison (around the time he married Jo I think).

I think Cain and Ross had plenty of connections who were ready to collect the cars from them at Home Farm and pay cash on the spot. It wouldn't be the 1st time either of them were at this racket I'd say.

Kate is a pain in the head but full marks to those of you who said she'd take a fancy to Ross. :D I love the way she has no qualms about all the people in the village whose homes are being sold because of her.

Katie is the Emmerdale bicycle. Are there any males under 60 in the village who haven't had a spin?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,630 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Of course!!
    There's... eh... erm... never mind.

fcukin vall is a muppet!! she'd go mad if someone did that to 'her' amy

have to laugh at the moths on here havin a go at katie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

Alicia looked great without her make-up caked on. I wonder what Priya would look like?

Sam is in for a shocker this week.

Val is a pain in the head. I wish they'd send her away for a few months to deal with some "emergency" with Paul or Sharon.

Megan needs to take over whats left of Home Farm and give her brother the boot. Hes completely useless.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Why is Diane mad at Moira :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Why is Diane mad at Moira :mad:

Because Moira knew that her nephew was the one who car jacked Laurel and didn't do anything about it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 346 ✭✭Paddy Fields

I think quite a few of them are because Moira hid her nephew that car-jacked Laurel.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement