Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,321 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Because Moira knew that her nephew was the one who car jacked Laurel and didn't do anything about it.

And she still is mad :rolleyes:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s12/emmerdale/scoop/a528758/emmerdale-chelsea-halfpenny-on-amy-wyatts-exit-storyline.html

I hope she don't get away with Kyle

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 346 ✭✭Paddy Fields

Amy's final week on screen sees her plan to snatch her young son and flee to Ireland with him on a ferry, but will she manage to get away with Kyle?

It'll only cost her €5 if she goes from Holyhead 1-way. Not sure if she has to pay for Ky-ul man. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,950 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

If she doesn't get away with Kyle, are we going to see scenes of Cain occasionally lurking outside Joanies trying to catch a glimpse of his son??? Just want to see more Cain ha :D

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    If she doesn't get away with Kyle, are we going to see scenes of Cain occasionally lurking outside Joanies trying to catch a glimpse of his son??? Just want to see more Cain ha :D

I hope Cain stops Amy taking Kyle returns him to Joanie and she allows Cain access

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

bernice is a terrible excuse for a mother, i would pity anyone that would have to have her as a mother !!!! i absolutely detest bernice

3 most hated

bernice, emerdale,
    janine, eastenders
    norris, kylie - corrie

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,631 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

No wonder Gabby is so vile!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Really felt for Pryia last night. Did not like the way Alicia and David were blaming and badmouthing her. She did nothing wrong. It was pretty obvious that she was never going to tell Jake the truth about his mother. She was just hurting and wanted to hurt the one who caused her pain by making the threat in the first place. David should have known she could not be that vindictive.

She always got on with Jake. Are they trying to make us think that she is a total b!tch?

My daughter said last night that she wanted Pryia to get back with David but I want her to get with someone who deserves her, David is idiot who can't make up his mind.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

personally i think pryia forced alicia and david to tell jake,if not put more pressure on them i know she was hurting and all that but it was the decision of the news coming from the 2 of them or pyria and they didn want to take that chance, and at that stage they didnt know weather she was bluffing or not, after all, alica did stand in the way of pryias precious wedding day

i fcukin marry pryia tho, god dam

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

Priya certainly forced their hand.

David and Alicia had no way of knowing how vindictive she might have be. The violent death of her sister-in-law and emigration of her brother and niece didn't seem to have affected her wedding plans too much, so its safe to assume that she hadn't developed a heart of gold recently.

Priya could always get with one of the new Bartons. I'm sure they'd have lots in common.

Really felt for Pryia last night. Did not like the way Alicia and David were blaming and badmouthing her. She did nothing wrong. It was pretty obvious that she was never going to tell Jake the truth about his mother. She was just hurting and wanted to hurt the one who caused her pain by making the threat in the first place. David should have known she could not be that vindictive.

She always got on with Jake. Are they trying to make us think that she is a total b!tch?

My daughter said last night that she wanted Pryia to get back with David but I want her to get with someone who deserves her, David is idiot who can't make up his mind.

I'm sorry but I have no sympathy for Priya at all

• Advertisement

Emmerdale fans can expect a new character in the village as Hollyoaks's Anthony Quinlan joins the soap's cast.
    Quinlan will play Pete, the eldest son of struggling single parent farmer James Barton - a recent addition to the soap - played by former Corrie actor Bill Ward.
    The family, which already includes Pete's on-screen brother and petty criminal Ross (Michael Parr), is completed by Joe Gill playing the youngest brother Finn.
    Ward, who played Charlie Stubbs in Coronation Street, said: "The Barton boys are tremendous: feisty, strong willed, and a lot of fun to work with.
    "I've thoroughly enjoyed the scenes we've had together thus far, and look forward to an awful lot more bad behaviour in the future."
    Quinlan played Gilly Roach in Hollyoaks between 2005 and 2011

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

I'm sorry but I have no sympathy for Priya at all

Pryia is a silly cow, no sympathy.

Aleesha is a silly cow, no sympathy.

David is a twat - he only wants Aleesha cos he can't have her. He'll get bored in five mins. Or when Leila comes back.

As for the new Bartons. More farmers! Just what the show needs!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Check out the face on Pollard when "Hunter" was been outed :D

What else will the writers though at poor Alicia and David :mad: and surely Dom and his annoying daughter could f*ck off now

No Zak, Lisa and Cain at the Woolie re-opening

Check out the face on Pollard when "Hunter" was been outed :D[/QUOTE

Priceless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Missed some episodes this week. Saw Kerry man and Amy man being locked up for the night. Hope that story soon draws to a close.

Way too much Amy/Kerry-man/Ky-ul/ Joanie stuff. Leave them in jail for a while to give our heads a rest.

Wat too much David / Alicia/Jaykub/Priya/Jai/Noah/Sharma family stuff.

New storylines needed quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭hollypink

I hate this Amy/Kyle storyline :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,950 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

It's dragged out, am fed up of her whining to be honest. Ok, I can't put myself in her shoes but the storyline doesn't sit right with me for some reason.

Could Charity be twigging on to Jai's secret son, he did tell Priya tonight sort of that being a parent was the best thing ever

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    It's dragged out, am fed up of her whining to be honest. Ok, I can't put myself in her shoes but the storyline doesn't sit right with me for some reason.

Agree. Looks like it may soon finish, fingers crossed.

Could Charity be twigging on to Jai's secret son, he did tell Priya tonight sort of that being a parent was the best thing ever

He adopted Noah, so he is Noah's parent. I don't think that would be too suspicious.

Speaking of adoption, whatever happened to Daz who was Andy's real brother and was adopted by the Sugdens?

Radio5 wrote: »
    Speaking of adoption, whatever happened to Daz who was Andy's real brother and was adopted by the Sugdens?

Forgot about him. Another close family member completely forgotten about. Really going off Amy very quickly. She used to be a good character. Stupid plan trying to kidnap Kyle. Does Andy really think she'll forget it that quickly, just because he won't go with her. God I hope she gets to the airport with him and then gets caught and thrown into jail.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 346 ✭✭Paddy Fields

Forgot about him. Another close family member completely forgotten about. Really going off Amy very quickly. She used to be a good character. Stupid plan trying to kidnap Kyle. Does Andy really think she'll forget it that quickly, just because he won't go with her. God I hope she gets to the airport with him and then gets caught and thrown into jail.
    Maybe I got the wrong end of the shtick but I thought she was supposed to go for the ferry to here. But from Yorkshire to here on a ferry? Hull goes to Rotterdam or Zeebrugge I fink. Maybe it is the airport... Oh I'm so confused.

Maybe I got the wrong end of the shtick but I thought she was supposed to go for the ferry to here. But from Yorkshire to here on a ferry? Hull goes to Rotterdam or Zeebrugge I fink. Maybe it is the airport... Oh I'm so confused.

I never heard anything about the ferry or airport for that matter. I was just assuming she'd fly off somewhere with him. Maybe she is going for the ferry. Either way I can't wait for her to get caught.

Hate the way Kerry and Val are supporting her. They are worse than she is. At least she has some kind of maternal instinct pulling her. They are just stupid and cruel.

She's a horrible horrible character who the writers seem hell bent on making sure the audience lost all sympathy for. Her Mam is bad but her Mam was always a horror. The actors must be mortified when they get these scripts.

He adopted Noah, so he is Noah's parent. I don't think that would be too suspicious.

I don't know Charity looked at him quite suspiciously imo

Does Charity know that he was Mia's dad ?

• Advertisement

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement