Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Graciefacey

Slightly ot but does anyone know where the coat priya has been wearing lately is from? Think it may be the river island waterfall jacket but not sure. #love

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,321 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I really hope Amy's kidnap plan fails and she don't get Kyle

• Registered Users Posts: 4 TheBoyler78

Crazy storyline, and I agree, it's hard to listen to Amy's whining now.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭horsefarm

Hopefully the Amy story will wrap up soon. I hate her now. Seriously what would Andy want in such a whinge bag anyway?

Charity was definitely looking at Jai suspiciously when he said being a parent was best thing ever.

Something that's been bothering me. Ali and Ruby temporarily moved into Rachel's house when they were kicked out of their own. But now it looks like its their house, even though Jai got it for Rachel? Is Rachel living at the Dingles?
    Loads of characters have left recently, (Gennie, Nikhil, Cameron, Alan) and a few more to leave soon. But no new arrivals? Hopefully a few hot males will arrive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

It's a soap. They're all hobos and tramps! They don't care which house they stay in!

Hopefully Amy's boat sinks.

Like Charity can say anyting to Jai anyway. Nobody is innocent in Emmerdale!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 346 ✭✭Paddy Fields

horsefarm wrote: »
    <snip> Loads of characters have left recently, (Gennie, Nikhil, Cameron, Alan) and a few more to leave soon. But no new arrivals? Hopefully a few hot males will arrive.

Don't think so... Some comings and going in Depressedenders and Corrie. Hayley Tamaddon (formerly Delilah Dingle) in, Peter Barlow (Chris Gascoigne?) out, the going is too tough. Maybe a few existing characters might get a juicy story, like maybe Marlon will actually get to cook something... Must be the quietest kitchen in the bloody world. No steam, no sizzling! :confused:

Something that's been bothering me. Ali and Ruby temporarily moved into Rachel's house when they were kicked out of their own. But now it looks like its their house, even though Jai got it for Rachel? Is Rachel living at the Dingles?
    Loads of characters have left recently, (Gennie, Nikhil, Cameron, Alan) and a few more to leave soon. But no new arrivals? Hopefully a few hot males will arrive.

Rachel is living with Sam and their kids at the Dingle farm while Ali, Ruby and Ali's kids live in the house Jai got for Rachel

James Barton and his three sons move in with Moira in the farm so my guess is the likes of Chas, Katie, Debbie and Victoria will be getting new lovers soon :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Chelsea Halfpenny (Amy) said on Twitter said that tonight is her last episode! So maybe Amy does get away with Kyle?

Alicat wrote: »
    Chelsea Halfpenny (Amy) said on Twitter said that tonight is her last episode! So maybe Amy does get away with Kyle?

It's the end of an era for Amy Wyatt's loved ones on Emmerdale tonight (November 14) as she makes her departure from the show.

Still determined to run away with her young son Kyle, a desperate Amy (Chelsea Halfpenny) arrives at the docks to board a ferry to Ireland with him.

Kerry (Laura Norton) continues to support her daughter at the ferry terminal, but Val, Eric, Andy and Cain are hot on their heels after finding out what's going on.

As the dramatic situation comes to a head, will Amy be leaving with Kyle or without him?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    <snip> Still determined to run away with her young son Kyle, a desperate Amy (Chelsea Halfpenny) arrives at the docks to board a ferry to Ireland with him.

Oh well I wasn't imagining it :D but still begs the question, why get a ferry from Yorkshire to Ireland? Leeds/Bradford on Ryanair/British Midland to Dublin surely. :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Ah man :)

Cain a rock of sense

Kerry should have f*cked off too with Amy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Hopefully the Amy story will wrap up soon. I hate her now. Seriously what would Andy want in such a whinge bag anyway?

Andy isn't exactly a barrel of laughs either :D. As I watched him gazing after Amy, I thought, no doubt he will have another woman by next week! Glad if that is the end of that storyline. It was very dragged out. Cain, of course, to the rescue...no wonder that guy a few weeks ago asked him, 'what happened to psycho Cain Dingle'. Now he is solving everyone's problems, instead of causing everyone problems, as he would have been, in previous times. He is my favourite character though. :D

Maybe they should dump Jeremy KYLE and have a Cain Dingle show. Can you imagine it... Man up and pay maintenance for your kid or else!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭horsefarm

James Barton and his three sons move in with Moira in the farm

Is this a guess or fact? Is poor Cain going to be heartbroken and go psycho like he was when Charity first got Jai?

And actually didn't Cain propose twice to Moira? Are they just pretending it didn't happen? What did he do with the ring?

Be great if Laurel got sent down for 3 years :P

Emmerdale is to introduce two new additions to the Barton clan: Pete Barton (as played by former Hollyoaks star Anthony Quinlan) and his younger brother, the university-educated Finn (Joe Gill).

Both lads are the sons of single parent James Barton (Bill Ward), whose other child Ross (Michael Parr) has already caused havoc in the village after being revealed to be the carjacker who recently terrorised Laurel (Charlotte Bellamy).

Now, mounting debts and a crumbling farm will see James moving in with Moira (Natalie J Robb) and bringing his boys along too. But with hot-headed Cain (Jeff Hordley and the territorial Adam (Adam Thomas) in situ, sparks look set to fly as the extended Barton family get used to living under one roof.

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2013-11-06/emmerdale-spoilers-meet-the-new-barton-boys---first-look-pictures

Is this a guess or fact? Is poor Cain going to be heartbroken and go psycho like he was when Charity first got Jai?

And actually didn't Cain propose twice to Moira? Are they just pretending it didn't happen? What did he do with the ring?

It is truth

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭hollypink

I'm glad Amy is gone but how selfish was she, when she was giving Kyle to Cain, saying that there was nothing left to stay for? Val and Eric were like parents to her :( I'm not so worried about Andy, he will bounce back in no time!

hollypink wrote: »
    I'm glad Amy is gone but how selfish was she, when she was giving Kyle to Cain, saying that there was nothing left to stay for? Val and Eric were like parents to her :( I'm not so worried about Andy, he will bounce back in no time!

Horrible horrible person. Her and Val. Just horrible. Feel sorry for auld Eric tho

• Advertisement

bazarakus wrote: »
    Horrible horrible person. Her and Val. Just horrible. Feel sorry for auld Eric tho

I predict Eric getting close to Diane as no doubt Val will blame him for Amy leaving :rolleyes:

Val on horrible form again tonite. She is horrible. Zero sympathy for her purely because of how she treats/talks to people. She's the wicked witch of emmerdale!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Val disgusts me.

Horrible cnut.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

Amy last seen heading on a ferry to Ireland. She should head for Carrigstown and shack up with Damien.

Could Charity be twigging on to Jai's secret son, he did tell Priya tonight sort of that being a parent was the best thing ever

Yep she is... Jai take Ahh-chay over to stay this week fuelling her suspicions. Then she... Ay up 'ere comes Matt and Dolly down't road wi pram. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

They'll need to build on an extension to the farmhouse fairly fast so if all these Bartons are moving in! And how are 3 more workers, who presumably need to be paid, going to help solve the farm finances?

Amy and Val are 2 of a kind, selfish and incapable of understanding any opinion other than there own.

Can't wait for the Archie reveal!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

can someone explain why rhona was asking for leo back and why he is "hers" to take back?? if i was marlon i would tell her to hop skip and jump , i would let my little lad get caught in the middle of a couple who are on the ropes getting boxed around :rolleyes:

i cant help but relate to val and the way she is coping with amy leaving, i did the same as her in the pub when my grandad dide, blaming everyone ,getting angry and starting rows , but she was the one who was hit most by it , sad really :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

and when paddy said to marlon " you know this was only ever temporary" :mad::rolleyes::rolleyes::mad: p*ss off

best line in years, Val to Diane

"Judith!"

Classic.

• Advertisement

Declan
    turns violent with Megan and hits her

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement