Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 194 ✭✭D.Campbell

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Declan
    turns violent with Megan and hits her
    omg the little toe rag

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

I think Val's reaction to Amy's departure is completely over the top. She is a plane / boat journey away. Val is going around as if Amy was dead. Could even she be as insensitive as she was shown to be last night, saying to Diane, I might end up like you, and so on. Painful.
    Victoria was very quickly convinced to take a job in the pub, instead of travelling :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 346 ✭✭Paddy Fields

I was thinking the same thing when that imaginary ferry from Hull to Rosslare was leaving, like she was going off to New Zealand. FFS you can just get a £5 Ryanair flight or £95 when you include taxes. :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

i would tell that fcukin daft pr*ck paddy to p*ss off :mad::mad: it should be rohna doing the taking and doing what paddy is doing , just because rohna is leo's mother doesnt give her the right to have the decision to decide whats final, and again paddy can fcuk off

marlon needs to man up and grow a pair!!

and why do woman get all the rights when it comes to kids and the welfare of the child isnt considered?? in this case anyway , hope marlon goes to court and he gets leo

• Advertisement

A V A wrote: »
    i would tell that fcukin daft pr*ck paddy to p*ss off :mad::mad: it should be rohna doing the taking and doing what paddy is doing , just because rohna is leo's mother doesnt give her the right to have the decision to decide whats final, and again paddy can fcuk off
    haha some times its not always PC
    sure how could Marlon win hes living with a woman that was going to stab a man with a scissors, some chance there haha I reckon send them all on the makie upie boat to Ireland :):)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,322 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Woohoo Charity finally realises the truth :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

Woohoo Charity finally realises the truth :)

And promptly forgets she was boinking Brendan

or Declan (whatever the midget with the oasis haircut from the big house is called)

bazarakus wrote: »

or Declan (whatever the midget with the oasis haircut from the big house is called)

In fairness she fessed up to Jai about Declan

In fairness she fessed up to Jai about Declan

Aye because she was afraid/knew he was gonna find out!

Ain't nothin fair in Emmerdale Love, and War! (as the old sayin goes)

• Advertisement

D.Campbell wrote: »
    haha some times its not always PC
    sure how could Marlon win hes living with a woman that was going to stab a man with a scissors, some chance there haha I reckon send them all on the makie upie boat to Ireland :):)

which was caused by the traumatic experience the mother of the child created and go her into . im with marlon n this one, the whole situation was cause by rohna and her unfortunate habit , tough ****, id prefear the child with someone like marlo than a drug addict that lied terribly and recover

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Bit different to have a one night stand and own up, than to have a secret child living in the same village as you and lying to your wife about said child being your brother rather than your son.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

which was caused by the traumatic experience the mother of the child created and go her into . im with marlon n this one, the whole situation was cause by rohna and her unfortunate habit , tough ****, id prefear the child with someone like marlo than a drug addict that lied terribly and recover

Nah dont agree at all. If Laurel the shrew was not such an interfering busy bodying witch she would not have been in that situation. Rhona was ill, she didnt plan for Laurel to be mugged.

In any event Rhona is better now. I wouldnt let Moron look after a teddy bear never mind a child. Him and Laurel as sooooo sanctimonious it is sickening. They seem to forget the devastation they left behind them when they drove Ashley to a nervous breakdown. Ughhh I hate the pair of them :D:D

gazzer wrote: »
    Nah dont agree at all. If Laurel the shrew was not such an interfering busy bodying witch she would not have been in that situation. Rhona was ill, she didnt plan for Laurel to be mugged.

In any event Rhona is better now. I wouldnt let Moron look after a teddy bear never mind a child. Him and Laurel as sooooo sanctimonious it is sickening. They seem to forget the devastation they left behind them when they drove Ashley to a nervous breakdown. Ughhh I hate the pair of them :D:D
    Laurel risks going to jail for 3years than bring up her child nice mom she is

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 346 ✭✭Paddy Fields

Another red herring... Rodney has a bunny boiler.

Another red herring... Rodney has a bunny boiler.

Rodders should stick to the bunny boiler over Georgia :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

Felt sorry for Noah last night. Having to leave yet another home.

Declan is an class A eejit. Megan should be running that business.

Radio5 wrote: »
    Felt sorry for Noah last night. Having to leave yet another home.

Declan is an class A eejit. Megan should be running that business.
    Declan was so mean and spiteful towards the famer John over the young fella sleeping with his ex so suck it up Declan Im glad to see him a broken man
    little Noah is a great little actor and the mammy wont be so supportive towards that family now hehe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

I only started watching again fairly recently, but Declan's character is a bit all over the place, to me. He is like JR Ewing (for anyone who remembers Dallas :D) one minute, the evil baron, then he is vulnerable looking, the next.

Just catching up here, the speed dating thing is so daft, it's funny though!
    Great line from Zak to Rachel, when he hears 'our Charity' hit her, and why, 'I'm surprised you are still walking'! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭case885

Fook me has the writing been FARMED out to a primary school? I'd throw a leg over that blonde for a mug of PG Tips and a Hob Knob and she is offering a 75 year-old £3,000 for a roll in the hay.

Whats her name anyone know?:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Mod Note - There have been several reported posts lately of lewd comments on this forum.

Nobody wants to read crap about "what you'd do" to to a character of the opposite sex (or similar sexual comments). It's crass and childish. Lewd comments will earn a one week ban.

I don't mind reading the crap anybody posts, as long as it's not bullying or illegal it really doesn't bother me

Funny seeing the midget Declan going for Daniel Bryant. How short must he be if Declan was towering over him?! Horrible people. I feel sorry for the sister/mother.

I don't mind reading the crap anybody posts, as long as it's not bullying or illegal it really doesn't bother me

Funny seeing the midget Declan going for Daniel Bryant. How short must he be if Declan was towering over him?! Horrible people. I feel sorry for the sister/mother.

Did you just compare Robbie to Daniel Bryan :eek: no no no no

I hope Declan gets so mad he kills Katie

Did you just compare Robbie to Daniel Bryan :eek: no no no no

I hope Declan gets so mad he kills Katie

One is an angry midget who nobody takes seriously. The other is Daniel Bryan!

wow how un PC are you
    very insulting towards short people

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭horsefarm

Aww poor Alicia. Pryia looked like the cat that got the cream.

I despise robbie. I hope he's gone soon. He adds nothing to the dales

love pyria . . . . . . . :(

love pyria . . . . . . . :(

Really :eek:

Really :eek:

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes i think she is jaw dripping

• Advertisement