Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

Temaz wrote: »
    I think it's only if you attack a female soap actress.

That's so sexist.

Anyway I just got the notification in Hotmail of your post. I tried to click on the thread link but must have clicked the "Unfollow this thread, please click here." by mistake. So a page comes up saying I had been unlinked from the thread. I thought "they've removed me from the thread!". Wally.

See how you have me para now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Temaz wrote: »
    I think it's only if you attack a female soap actress.

That's not very fair to be honest

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,322 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Damn no jail for Laurel :(

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

One did hope she got a two stretch and came out of clink after 1 year for good behaviour nevertheless hard as nails with tats and everyting. First action when she arrives back in the willage - Deck Cain Dingle in the Wooly when smash a pint glass over his head and shout "WHO ELSE WANTS SOME THEN!!!!" Kind of.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,631 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I didn't want her to go to jail, because I thought it would be ridiculously over the top unrealistic.

But, I hate Laurel so much, a part of me was hoping she'd get 25 to life. :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

Missed the last 2 episodes. Any chance of an update please and tks?

Radio5 wrote: »
    Missed the last 2 episodes. Any chance of an update please and tks?

the fella who mugged Laurel came back to the willage and everybody hates Moira and Charity caved and took Jai back and. Stuff. I can't remember.

The old Pollard rearing his head in the village tonite! Very funny

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

Why oh why didnt Laurel get sent to the slammer :D If for nothing else then to get her away from Moron Dingle. I cant take much more of his sanctimonious attitude and his attempts at doing a sad face.

If I was Moira I would have decked him. It wasnt that long ago that he was sniffing around her because he was "so in love with her". Didnt matter to the moron that she was married. Then again he has form in falling in love with married women :D

Love Ross. He is a great character and he has great scenes with Cain.

Rodders and Eric were funny tonight. The lady who was waiting the Cafe looked familiar, what was that actress in before.

Poor old Charity( not) . I hope she gets plenty of grief, she deserves it.

You got to love Bernice. Some of her lines last night were classic.

• Advertisement

Bernice was more worried about Ross than her daughter Gabby

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

Very good episode tonight. Great mix of drama and humour. Val and 'dead' Eric was hilarious

gazzer wrote: »
    Very good episode tonight. Great mix of drama and humour. Val and 'dead' Eric was hilarious

Eric getting smacked twice was funny

Moira annoys me though she was happy to take the money from Cain to keep the farm and cheat on John with Cain when he was alive :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Poor Adam.

Adam's a dope.

Cain will do murder. Old Cain will be back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Missed last night, looking forward to catching up later.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

Bernice was more worried about Ross than her daughter Gabby

I can see her getting a thing for ross - she bugs me with the big posh voice on her. woman has serious notions about herself.
    gazzer wrote: »

i was in hegs laughing at the whole thing- val in the caff was brill
    bazarakus wrote: »
    Adam's a dope.

they gave him some going over

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,950 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Missed last night, looking forward to catching up later.

Same here, missed so many episodes lately, I'm trying to keep up dated on this ha :D

Desperate Declan burns down Home Farm

Megan was looking very scared of Declan last night. When he shouted at her and jumped up of the sofa she flinched. Hope there is no more violence, she is doing all she can to save his business and home.

• Advertisement

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Megan was looking very scared of Declan last night. When he shouted at her and jumped up of the sofa she flinched. Hope there is no more violence, she is doing all she can to save his business and home.

I'm afraid you may be rite.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

Always bet on black

I hope Megan leaves now and goes to work with Gil. He was right when he said that Declan needed a psychiatrist.

I see Cain is going away.I presume that when he returns the entire Barton clan will have moved in. Moira had changed her tune last night telling him that she loved him. A bit too late I'm afraid.

my finacée has it all figured out (This isn't a splr, this is just guesswork) they're setting it up so someone murders Declan, it will be an xmas who dunnit - will it be Megan, Zak, Cain, Daniel Bryan, Katie, Jai &cetera &cetera. The Curse of The Big House will strike again!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

bazarakus wrote: »
    my finacée has it all figured out (This isn't a splr, this is just guesswork) they're setting it up so someone murders Declan, it will be an xmas who dunnit - will it be Megan, Zak, Cain, Daniel Bryan, Katie, Jai &cetera &cetera. The Curse of The Big House will strike again!

No, the Megan/Declan thing goes on a little and into Christmas but don't see murder coming.

Other story line
    Charity and Jai split AGAIN! and she sleeps with Ross and wants Jai to find them which charity wants

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 392 ✭✭Fionne

Declan sets fire to outbuildings on Home Farm, trapping Megan, she is rescued but in a coma. Then the whole place goes on fire and Charity & Declan frame Sam for the fire. Didn't think a Dingle would frame another Dingle so easily - Charity must REALLY hate Sam for keeping Jai and Rachel's secret.

Got all this in the Christmas RTE Guide so it can't be wrong - right?

why is charity crying for jai affair baby , she has a one night stand with Declan wtf ?

why is charity crying for jai affair baby , she has a one night stand with Declan wtf ?

Well she fessed up about her one night stand, while he kept quiet about the fact that he was the father of the baby. Instead lying to her face and to his siblings about Rishi being the dad. Think that was a tad worse.

Poor Robbie, Megan making him stay with Declan

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

just caught the last episode there and debbie has noone to blame but her self , she put her self in that position to make jay choose between his own flesh and blood and 2 people he loves just as much , i think she is a right c *nt for making him make that choice :mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement