Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,322 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

A V A wrote: »
    just caught the last episode there and debbie has noone to blame but her self , she put her self in that position to make jay choose between his own flesh and blood and 2 people he loves just as much , i think she is a right c *nt for making him make that choice :mad:

Yes Charity is being a tad ott with Jai over little Archie

I don't think Priya wants the baby as much as she wants David back :rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

" my son has lost his dad because of you" charity to the mother of jay's child????? no charity you lost your son his dad

charitty unesing her son as a fcukin weapon:mad::mad::mad: telling jay that she will continue to tell noah how jay "lied" and how he will hate him for ever :mad::mad:

from personal experience in my life between divorced parents, a kid should never ever ever be used in an argument between two adults or as a weapon, never ever

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

Laugh a minute in Emmerdale.

Charity uses Noah to get at Jai. One big happy family for the Sharmas for Christmas then. Gennie dead, Nikhil and Molly in Canada and Jai and Priya both recently separated.

Mother of the Year Debbie dishing out parenting advice. Comedy gold.

Priya tells Gormless David he'll have no part in their child's life.

Ashley resigns from vicaring cos he was only 2nd choice to Harriet. Will he be looking for his job back at the Farm then, cos its a bit crowded up there.

Cain continues to ignore Moira while she sends money ( from where ? ) to James and Ross does zero wok just sitting down eating all the time.

I thought Jai adopted Noah :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I thought Jai adopted Noah :confused:

He did for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭princess poppy

Can someone please fill me in, I missed last Fridays emmerdale and cannit work out what happened between charity and jai, she seems to have done a u turn???

Can someone please fill me in, I missed last Fridays emmerdale and cannit work out what happened between charity and jai, she seems to have done a u turn???

Jai couldn't give up Archie so Charity left him as she gave him an ultimatum

Jai and Charity cancelled the birthday party so it was held at Dingles instead. Ma & Pa Sharma went as they were majorly pissed off with Jai and Charity's behaviour.

Charity asked Jai to give up contact with Archie or to pay Rachel to go and live somewhere else.

Jai suggested that they should move away so that Charity wouldn't have to see Archie every day but she said no, she had to stay in Emmerdale for our Debbie, blah, blah.

Jai went to the party and Charity followed him and told him there that it was over as he had chosen Archie over her and Noah.

Moira sure loves the male attention

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Moira sure loves the male attention

Her bedpost is well notched :D

"sorry i slipped " hahahahahahahahahah

what in the name of sharon curly is going on in the soaps, between charity and kylie from corrie , im beginning to loose my rag and im absolutely ****tin it about getting married or having a kid with someone . . . . . . . . even tho your not in the wrong :confused::confused::confused::confused::(:(:(:D:D:D:D:D

I think Katie will get with one of Adam's cousins next maybe Pete, the specky fella Finn is suppose to be gay

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Great to see Gilly from Hollyoaks is one of the new lads... Pete I think - the older brother...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

i think she is a right c *nt for making him make that choice :mad:

Debbie a right c*nt? Im shocked! Shocked so I am.

As my mother says, she will come to a bad end.

syklops wrote: »
    Debbie a right c*nt? Im shocked! Shocked so I am.

As my mother says, she will come to a bad end.

i think i meant charity sorry

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

Half naked Ross Barton. That is all I have to say :)

charity would get a box from me , wtf would she expect she's the one being the child, acting out just to get attention and when it doesnt go her way she trows a strop

charity would get a box from me , wtf would she expect she's the one being the child, acting out just to get attention and when it doesnt go her way she trows a strop

Charity is angry only that chav Rachel bedded her husband

Is Debbie jealous that Ross slept with her mother?

• Advertisement

Good to see that collective amnesia is the order of the day as Christmas approaches. Not a mention of Gennie anymore , not even at the factory where she worked, let alone anything from her family. No sign that Debbie has any trauma from battling for her life with her murdering lover as the Woolie flooded around them. No sign that Zack and Lisa even remember Belle nearly died owing to Debbie's dodgy booze.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Radio5 wrote: »
    Good to see that collective amnesia is the order of the day as Christmas approaches. Not a mention of Gennie anymore , not even at the factory where she worked, let alone anything from her family. No sign that Debbie has any trauma from battling for her life with her murdering lover as the Woolie flooded around them. No sign that Zack and Lisa even remember Belle nearly died owing to Debbie's dodgy booze.

I saw one episode this week and had that exact thought, especially re Debbie. She seems to be totally unscathed by the whole Cameron debacle, as indeed does everyone else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

That Debbie Dingle sure is one tough mama

I was so relieved nobody got blown away with Declan's shotgun the other nite. It's cursed that big house. Cursed I tells ya! He's been on the slow slide to oblivion for a while now. Was so worried he'd take Megan or Daniel Bryan with him. Not that I'm a fan of the bozz-eyed midget but still. I don't wanna see more killins. We've had enough murder in the vales to last us a lifetime!

Was thinking the same thing myself, it is totally cursed, why would anyone want to live at Home Farm?

In the time I can remember, Chris Tate killed himself there and framed Charity for his "murder", Zoe set fire to it as she was leaving, the next owner Tom King was murdered there by his son on his wedding day to Rosemary, Matthew King was killed there on his wedding day to Ms. de Souza (can't remember her name), Carl and Max King who also lived at HF died violent deaths elsewhere, Rosemary killed her herself subsequently in America, Mark Wylde was murdered there by his wife Natasha, Mia Macey lived there for a while and then died in a car accident and Alex was killed on the land by Cameron and buried there.

I'm not a fan of this Charity revenge angle storyline

I'm not a fan of this Charity revenge angle storyline

No, me neither.

Radio5 wrote: »
    Was thinking the same thing myself, it is totally cursed, why would anyone want to live at Home Farm?

In the time I can remember, Chris Tate killed himself there and framed Charity for his "murder", Zoe set fire to it as she was leaving, the next owner Tom King was murdered there by his son on his wedding day to Rosemary, Matthew King was killed there on his wedding day to Ms. de Souza (can't remember her name), Carl and Max King who also lived at HF died violent deaths elsewhere, Rosemary killed her herself subsequently in America, Mark Wylde was murdered there by his wife Natasha, Mia Macey lived there for a while and then died in a car accident and Alex was killed on the land by Cameron and buried there.

True. Jimmy King must be one of the few to get out of there alive :D.

Kim Tate needs to return and reclaim Home Farm

the youngest barton is gay , nice to see more LGBT characters on tv

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

I think Charity and Declan look good together

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement