Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,323 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

So the blonde vet likes guys again, she don't love Rhona anymore ?????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

Poor auld Megan. I knew that curséd house would take someone else before the end...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

woman and their vah jay jay's :confused::P;):D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

Great to see the show stay in panto mood with Gormless David and the 2 sisters Grimm. They really dragged that one out. Glad they are finally married now. I'd give it 6 months.

Nice to see Lisa finally remembering that Gennie existed.

Brave Declan, doing what the firemen with their expertise and breathing equipment couldn't do- rescuing Megan from the burning building. Mind you, given the amount hes drank in the past few weeks, I'm surprised that he didn't burst into flames himself.

If James is supposed to be John Barton's brother, why does he not have a Scottish accent?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

Radio5 wrote: »
    Great to see the show stay in panto mood with Gormless David and the 2 sisters Grimm. They really dragged that one out. Glad they are finally married now. I'd give it 6 months.

Nice to see Lisa finally remembering that Gennie existed.

Brave Declan, doing what the firemen with their expertise and breathing equipment couldn't do- rescuing Megan from the burning building. Mind you, given the amount hes drank in the past few weeks, I'm surprised that he didn't burst into flames himself.

If James is supposed to be John Barton's brother, why does he not have a Scottish accent?

John Barton never had a Scottish accent, only his Mrs was Scottish.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

Think it was more of a dependencey thing with Rhona

I loved Leyla coming back - though she has really aged!!
    Mind you, given the amount hes drank in the past few weeks, I'm surprised that he didn't burst into flames himself.

Yea he was throwing back whiskeys in the pub yes his breath didnt even seem to phase the firemen or hospital staff:rolleyes:

Speaking of the Bartons anyone else spot Moiras tache tonight? Giving Corries Maria a run for her money :)

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭dixiedan

Looks like Simple Sam is going to take the rap for the fire :rolleyes:

dixiedan wrote: »
    Looks like Simple Sam is going to take the rap for the fire :rolleyes:

Charity fitting up her own cousin for the crime poor dim Sam

well that vet does go to a gay bar soon with marlon she is gay or atleast bi ?

Typical of Charity and of the new brand of Dingle "loyalty".

• Advertisement

well that vet does go to a gay bar soon with marlon she is gay or atleast bi ?

With Marlon wtf?

Charity fitting up her own cousin for the crime poor dim Sam

Reminds me of a dodgy Chinese I had the other week ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Typical of Charity and of the new brand of Dingle "loyalty".

Yes, I thought the Dingles usually protected one another. It's not that long ago since she was angry with Jai for saying something to Sam, (before all the palaver about Jai being Archie's dad was revealed).
    I am guessing this story about Sam and the fire will be dragged out for a bit before the truth emerges. I did enjoy the way Declan's expression changed completely when Charity mentioned splitting the compensation between them :D.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Yes, I thought the Dingles usually protected one another. It's not that long ago since she was angry with Jai for saying something to Sam, (before all the palaver about Jai being Archie's dad was revealed).
    I am guessing this story about Sam and the fire will be dragged out for a bit before the truth emerges. I did enjoy the way Declan's expression changed completely when Charity mentioned splitting the compensation between them :D.

I reckon somehow Charity will use framing Sam as a way of getting rid of Rachel and the baby. She will tell Rachel that if she leaves she will get Sam off the hook.

gazzer wrote: »
    I reckon somehow Charity will use framing Sam as a way of getting rid of Rachel and the baby. She will tell Rachel that if she leaves she will get Sam off the hook.

Oh yes, good point, that might well be the way things will pan out.

gazzer wrote: »

I hope someone maybe Debbie, Robbie or Cain discovers the truth

+1, although it will drag on a bit, I am guessing, before the truth will emerge.

Going on last nights performances, I'd say the police may discover the truth sooner. They seemed suspicious that only selective video footage was available.

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭LOSTfan57

Going on last nights performances, I'd say the police may discover the truth sooner. They seemed suspicious that only selective video footage was available.

Hope so. Poor Simple Sam leave him happy with Rachel and the kid. He wouldnt survive Jail

True, although I think it will to and fro a good bit before they solve it. I see there are two episodes tonight. I am glad of one thing, the female detective who featured previously when Declan was accused of murder, hasn't featured this time.

• Advertisement

Not an ounce of guilt from Charity and seeing Belle fretting and if Sam goes to jail Samson will have no parent as his mother is death

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Great watching the soap police investigation compared to actual reality investigation. Half the things Charity has being doing just wouldn't happen in real life.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭horsefarm

I have a feeling that Debbie will twig it. She's already very suss about Charity and Declan as a couple

Where has Andy disappeared to?

horsefarm wrote: »
    I have a feeling that Debbie will twig it. She's already very suss about Charity and Declan as a couple

Where has Andy disappeared to?

I had the same thought yesterday evening, that Debbie might twig it.
    Maybe Andy is taking a break, there can't be much work on the farm with all the Bartons around. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭pigtown

What's the betting that should Charity's plan come off and the insurance company pays out then Declan will keep it all? She can't force him to give her the cash.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,344 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Its hard to know with Sam telling the truth someone is going to get caught out on it! I be shocked if the money came true for them but typical charity and Declan money!

Charity doesn't really care about the dosh. She wants Sam and therefore Rachel (Nawwwwwww) out of town and that ultimately will be her undoing. Doomed from the start this one.

bazarakus wrote: »
    Charity doesn't really care about the dosh. She wants Sam and therefore Rachel (Nawwwwwww) out of town and that ultimately will be her undoing. Doomed from the start this one.

She wants Jai to lose Archie, I am surprised she hasn't tried to kidnap or kill the tot yet

When Ross was giving out about Debbie the other evening, Victoria said "shes the mother of my niece". Has she forgotten about Jack then?

• Advertisement

When Ross was giving out about Debbie the other evening, Victoria said "shes the mother of my niece". Has she forgotten about Jack then?

Yes I noticed that too she must have :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement