Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

so the cops where up at sams saying he was wearing a xmas jumper on the cctv footage, but when we were shown the cctv footage we saw sam with his green parka jacket on with the black monkey hat

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

OMFG! I knew that Marcus chap was going to say he was HIV positive. Poor Val and Eric! Young persons disease. Jesus.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,323 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Mince Pie wrote: »
    OMFG! I knew that Marcus chap was going to say he was HIV positive. Poor Val and Eric! Young persons disease. Jesus.

I bet this will push Eric and Diane together

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I bet this will push Eric and Diane together

was only thinking that myself , would love to see that play out, im only in my early 20's but i like watching movies,storys etc with love affairs between 2 mature adults , shows us that love or "sensual attraction" doesnt only happen to brats :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

Interesting that Emmerdale are using a mature character in a sexual health storyline again. The last one involved Laurel's dad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭horsefarm

I have to say, I didn't expect that at all. I was very taken by surprise! Great twist.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

horsefarm wrote: »
    I have to say, I didn't expect that at all. I was very taken by surprise! Great twist.

I thought he was going to say he was pregnant and she was the mother. :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I've missed out on emmerdale for ages who's the guy with HIV and what's going on with val and Eric?? What have I missed

I've missed out on emmerdale for ages who's the guy with HIV and what's going on with val and Eric?? What have I missed

the dude with the HIV who has turned up is someone Val had a fling with when she was in Portugal and her and Eric had split up.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

the dude with the HIV who has turned up is someone Val had a fling with when she was in Portugal and her and Eric had split up.

No way does val have it

Felt sorry for Eric tonight. I can see him confiding in Diane and her telling him what she knows. Then Val will be forced to tell him the real truth.

Sad to see that Victoria has become contaminated by kitchen germ that turns anyone who works there into an annoying prat.

Way too much of Jacob and his Many Mothers. Couldn't we at least have had a break from them for a while?

What connections has Donna in the village, aside from Bob (can't remember when he mentioned her last) and the twins, whom she has never visited ? Surely she and Marlon are divorced by now, seeing as how hes engaged to Laurel.

Radio5 wrote: »
    Interesting that Emmerdale are using a mature character in a sexual health storyline again. The last one involved Laurel's dad.

but that was just for comedy

val a comedy character also but she doing great in this story

that guy that has HIV also he should be full time I like him

what is his accent though I like it

lol poodle search engine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Am really beginning to wonder what Priya is up to, is she really pregnant at all!

if i was a woman and had a husband or man like eric pollard (like he is now) id be fcuking ecstatic lol :P

wow can declan kick them out? surely alicia paying something towards the rent cannot be deemed at sub-letting?? once the payment has went through the letters name

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Am really beginning to wonder what Priya is up to, is she really pregnant at all!

doctor said the baby was fine so yeah

but look like were getting an anorexia storyline

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

doctor said the baby was fine so yeah

but look like were getting an anorexia storyline

Yes, I saw that after I had posted...;)

• Advertisement

id want to see this play out there is a baby involved this time so it will be from a different perspective

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

that guy that has HIV also he should be full time I like him

what is his accent though I like it

i thought scottish

i thought scottish

his accent was so dam sexy

A V A wrote: »
    wow can declan kick them out? surely alicia paying something towards the rent cannot be deemed at sub-letting?? once the payment has went through the letters name

Damn Vanessa taking them in if she didn't they'd have to f*ck off outta of Emmerdale

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Damn Vanessa taking them in if she didn't they'd have to f*ck off outta of Emmerdale

Can't stand whathisname, big chip on his shoulder and the fricken corn rows.

Can't stand whathisname, big chip on his shoulder and the fricken corn rows.

Dom, I cant stand him either

:( oh no is Priya going to kill her baby with her anorexia storyline

as for Dom & his daughter there dead-wood

Fairly yawnsome episode, the only novelty was Rachel with her hair down and wearing a dress.

The rest was brutal.

Whose house did Vanessa and co move into, was it where Nikhil and Gennie lived?

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭horsefarm

Radio5 wrote: »

Whose house did Vanessa and co move into, was it where Nikhil and Gennie lived?

Yeah then I think it was rented by Chas. Or am I imagining that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 811 ✭✭✭EB_2013

as for Dom & his daughter there dead-wood

Yes it's definitely time for both of them to go. They don't do anything except walk around with sour looking faces. Forgot they were still in Emmerdale until Dom got kicked out of his house.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement