Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

EB_2013 wrote: »
    Yes it's definitely time for both of them to go. They don't do anything except walk around with sour looking faces. Forgot they were still in Emmerdale until Dom got kicked out of his house.

Agree. I never liked Dom, and he is a non character now, in my opinion. I had forgotten the two of them also until that scene where they got kicked out of the house.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,323 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Sam is arrested and charged on Monday and Rachel leaves on Thursday, I think Charity tells her leave with Archie and she will get Sam out of prison

Watched a bit today. The young Barton guy working in the B&B could provide good entertainment yet. I like the way he and Val give one another grief :D, and how he goes to Victoria for advice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,950 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Watched a bit today. The young Barton guy working in the B&B could provide good entertainment yet. I like the way he and Val give one another grief :D, and how he goes to Victoria for advice.

Also like him, only catching bits of episodes but I like his dry wit, could be a new comic duo with him and val :)

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Also like him, only catching bits of episodes but I like his dry wit, could be a new comic duo with him and val :)

Or him and Vicky :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,950 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Or him and Vicky :p

Fair point!!!!!:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 811 ✭✭✭EB_2013

Bloody hell Sam, what are you thinking!!! Nearly took that detectives head off.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭horsefarm

Seriously some of the t-shirts David wears are verging on obscene

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Yeah, he really didn't help his case there at all. Poor Sam isn't the brightest though, so it probably made sense to him. Think the Home Farm storyline is wrapping up this week and I really hope they have a decent storyline taking center stage to follow it. Don't want to see anything involving David, Alicia or Leyla becoming the main storyline. Or Brenda for that matter.

The Val storyline has a lot of potential. Or Priya's eating disorder. They should focus a bit more on both of those.

the youngest gay barton wonder who he will be paired up with

• Advertisement

the youngest gay barton wonder who he will be paired up with

Robbie :p

Robbie :p

:D I can see that happening as she strikes out with the ladies

Think the Home Farm storyline is wrapping up this week and I really hope they have a decent storyline taking center stage to follow it. Don't want to see anything involving David, Alicia or Leyla becoming the main storyline. Or Brenda .

Amen to all of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭dixiedan

Yeah, he really didn't help his case there at all..

That's the thing I notice a lot in soaps. If somebody is under suspicion by the cops for a crime they might or might not have committed, they will always act stroppy and indignant...and don't do anything to help their case.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

horsefarm wrote: »
    Seriously some of the t-shirts David wears are verging on obscene

I love David's clothes. Wish I had the body to wear them :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

dixiedan wrote: »
    That's the thing I notice a lot in soaps. If somebody is under suspicion by the cops for a crime they might or might not have committed, they will always act stroppy and indignant...and don't do anything to help their case.

Would they not have to have an appropriate adult (is that the correct legal term) with Sam when he is being questioned? Its obvious he has learning difficulties yet the police dont seem that bothered.

gazzer wrote: »
    Would they not have to have an appropriate adult (is that the correct legal term) with Sam when he is being questioned? Its obvious he has learning difficulties yet the police dont seem that bothered.

Does his solicitor count as this also?

Poor Sam. Cain summed it up one night last week when Marlon asked him how he thought things were, for Sam...' broke, unemployable, dead man walking'... I'm not sure how Charity's plan will work, but I hope Sam is released soon.

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Poor Sam. Cain summed it up one night last week when Marlon asked him how he thought things were, for Sam...' broke, unemployable, dead man walking'... I'm not sure how Charity's plan will work, but I hope Sam is released soon.

Well if Charity's plan of Rachel confessing and then legging it works, Sam will be released

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Well if Charity's plan of Rachel confessing and then legging it works, Sam will be released

How is this going to work?

Will she go down to the station and confess and the cops send her home?

• Advertisement

Yes, I was just wondering though how she would manage to confess, then leg it. ;)

Charity so evil its makes great viewing

Super-Rush wrote: »
    How is this going to work?

Will she go down to the station and confess and the cops send her home?

Must do :p

Charity so evil its makes great viewing

That is true, and her actions up to now have been so much against the usual Dingle mantra of family loyalty, at almost any cost. Even now, she is just trying to get at Jai, rather than really caring what happens to Sammy!

how much is delcan house worth , what I mean is how much insurance is he going to get and he has to give charity half

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

Emmerdale has been very enjoyable of late but this "charity confession" is silly. The whole "rachel and her family are too stupid " line is very annoying also. All they have to do is go to the police and the dingles and tell them the truth of what charity admitted. They would surely coax the truth out of her between them.

Im rather disappointed how this story has developed, had good potential.

Rachel and Ali should tell Jai and Cain as the other Dingles wont believe them

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

:mad: just tell cain , he'll sus the c*nt out :mad::mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

Is Charity a full blown original Dingle ? I thought she was married to cain before and so only a Dingle by marriage ?? Aren't they both the parents of Debby and is it a case of keeping it in the family?

• Advertisement

maurv1 wrote: »
    Is Charity a full blown original Dingle ? I thought she was married to cain before and so only a Dingle by marriage ?? Aren't they both the parents of Debby and is it a case of keeping it in the family?

Charity is Zak's niece I think her father was/is Zak's brother, she was never married to Cain they are cousins :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement