Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

I really like Dan. I missed last night's episode, but I had read somewhere what was to happen.
    I just find Ali totally unlikable, cannot even feel sorry for her, in her current woes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,323 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

LynnGrace wrote: »
    I don't like the thought of watching that, and the impact it would have on the families. I might have to drop Emmerdale for a while. It's a bit drawn out at the moment anyway, with the fall out from the fire story.
    I saw bits of it this week, I had to laugh at the Vicar coming on to Dom! I thought she and Ashley might become an item.

Give it time, inevitable it will happen

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Give it time, inevitable it will happen

True! I had to smile re Dom though.

Mince Pie wrote: »
    ~See thats another thing that confused me and shows how the writers do u turn personality transplants. He was supposed to be some feckless father who yer wan did a runner from when they moved to Emmerdale.

wasn't there a storyline when he came where he wanted to be a good guy

I really like Dan. I missed last night's episode, but I had read somewhere what was to happen.
    I just find Ali totally unlikable, cannot even feel sorry for her, in her current woes.

I don't know how Ruby puts up with her

• Advertisement

I don't know how Ruby puts up with her

I like ali & ruby :o

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

again WHY DONT PEOPLE GO TO CAIN :mad::mad::mad::mad: REALLY FCUKIN ANNOYING

he'll wiff it from a mile away

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

A V A wrote: »
    again WHY DONT PEOPLE GO TO CAIN :mad::mad::mad::mad: REALLY FCUKIN ANNOYING

he'll wiff it from a mile away

Love Cain

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,950 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Love Cain

Can we share him??? Think he has a massive fan club in here :D

Coming up on Emmerdale, Declan Macey and Charity Sharma continue to mix business with pleasure in the aftermath of their successful scheming over the Home Farm fire.

When Declan (Jason Merrells) finally receives his insurance payout over the blaze, he starts making plans for the future. This includes telling Charity that all of the money is accounted for, so he can't pay her anything.

Charity rages over the businessman's broken promise and they argue angrily, but Declan then presents her with a tempting alternative offer.

Declan suggests to Charity that she could be a partner in his business, meaning that a third of everything would be hers.

Recent events have proved to Declan that he and Charity make an excellent team, and when they soon succumb to their romantic desires, it seems that she agrees…

• Advertisement

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Can we share him??? Think he has a massive fan club in here :D

Yes, Cain is my favourite character. I love the fact that because he is/ was such a crook himself, he can figure out when others are up to no good, and what to do!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 811 ✭✭✭EB_2013

gazzer wrote: »

Thank God, she's a terrible character. Hopefully Dom leaves the village after this happens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

They have to get rid of that vicar wan. Why is she even there? She offers nothing to the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭dixiedan

That Ali one must be straight off the Jeremy Kyle set.. a big gob on her. How did gormless Dan end up with her? Still he must like the gobby wimmin..look who he's with now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 811 ✭✭✭EB_2013

MJ23 wrote: »
    They have to get rid of that vicar wan. Why is she even there? She offers nothing to the show.

I agree, I don't know what they're thinking of doing with her. I thought she might get together with Ashley but it doesn't seem to be happening. She seems very dodgy so I can probably see her getting the boot soon and Ashley will be back as the vicar.

I kinda like her tbh, she is more tolerable to me than the likes of Laurel, Ali, Priya and Bernice

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭lucretiaborgia

Is Rachel gone for good with little Archie?

I like her

hhhhhhhhmmmmmmm pyria (homer simson voice ) ;);):):D

how many times is that now sam moved out

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

You must be new to soaps.

Yes unless the actress returns or the role is recast

Why didn't Leyla return for Gennie's funeral if they were that good friends?

Why didn't Leyla return for Gennie's funeral if they were that good friends?

that's the problem when characters leave & when soap characters die they wont or be asked to return

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

Sure Katie didn't even bother going to Gennie's funeral,why would Leyla?

How long before David finds out where the money for the deposit came from and we have another meltdown between Jaaykub's many parents?

What did Megan threaten Ali with so she'd stay quiet about the real culprits ? She was throwing her some dagger looks in the pub last night. Robbie believed that Declan set the fire so how come he changed his mind as well? ( Sorry missed a few episodes!)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭hollypink

Radio5 wrote: »
    What did Megan threaten Ali with so she'd stay quiet about the real culprits ? She was throwing her some dagger looks in the pub last night. Robbie believed that Declan set the fire so how come he changed his mind as well? ( Sorry missed a few episodes!)

I thought Ali was staying quiet because Dan was beaten up by those heavies who threatened the kids if they didn't stay quiet about Declan? I didn't think Megan knew about that, she just believes Rachel did it.

andy is 40 :eek: fuggin hell , looking well . . . . . . i think im gay now :P

and katie was pregnant??? someone provide me with details

hollypink wrote: »
    I thought Ali was staying quiet because Dan was beaten up by those heavies who threatened the kids if they didn't stay quiet about Declan? I didn't think Megan knew about that, she just believes Rachel did it.

Oh right, that makes sense. I missed some of last week too.
    Don't know where they can go with this story cos if Charity and/or Declan get caught out, they would have to go to jail, which won't happen unless one of other of them is leaving.

A V A wrote: »
    and katie was pregnant??? someone provide me with details

She was a surrogate for Perdita and her hubby (her hubby's mother was a girlfriend of Tom King I think)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Val is really starting to annoy me. She's the biggest coward. She has had umpteen opportunities to admit to Eric what's happened. Her marriage is about to fall apart, she believes Eric is ill, and she won't say anything because too afraid. It's effing selfish! If Eric was genuinely ill and there was even a chance it might be HIV he should know ASAP!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement