Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,323 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Damn Debbie and Dan bursting in too soon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Alicat wrote: »
    Val is really starting to annoy me. She's the biggest coward. She has had umpteen opportunities to admit to Eric what's happened. Her marriage is about to fall apart, she believes Eric is ill, and she won't say anything because too afraid. It's effing selfish! If Eric was genuinely ill and there was even a chance it might be HIV he should know ASAP!

Agreed. I don't particularly like her anyway, but she has come to the brink of telling him several times now, it's getting very tiresome. Plus she owes him that much, to tell him, if he might be ill, because of her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

Yer man Ian? Val's ex. Where have I seen him before?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭Layinghen

He was the hospital manager in 'The Royal'.

MJ23 wrote: »

He was in Eastenders too as a boyfriend of Chrissie and Vicky I think

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭lucretiaborgia

syklops wrote: »
    You must be new to soaps.

Not really...but I don't catch every episode of them , especially this one.
    JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Yes unless the actress returns or the role is recast

Why didn't Leyla return for Gennie's funeral if they were that good friends?

Thanks for the update

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 967 ✭✭✭highly1111

Does anyone know how the Fire/Declan/Charity storyline pans out??? In soap world, everyone has to get their comeuppance so I assume the truth has to come out at some stage? Will it be Jai and the Private investigator?? It's a great storyline but it is seriously starting to drag.... how Ali didn't tell the truth to Jai/Cain is beyond me. If they went to the police, Declan wouldn't be able to lay a hand on any of them - it would look far too suspicious.

MJ23 wrote: »

I love if he became full-time on emmerdale he & his accent is so sexy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

Katie's been pregnant twice. She was surrogate for Perdita and Grayson and she was pregnant with Andy's baby when they were teenagers but had a miscarriage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

A V A wrote: »
    andy is 40 :eek: fuggin hell , looking well . . . . . . i think im gay now :P

I think that might have been a joke. He's more like 30. Wasn't he at school with Katie? She's hardly near 40.

• Advertisement

I remember on cain years ago calling him muscle mary lol

highly1111 wrote: »
    Does anyone know how the Fire/Declan/Charity storyline pans out??? In soap world, everyone has to get their comeuppance so I assume the truth has to come out at some stage? Will it be Jai and the Private investigator?? It's a great storyline but it is seriously starting to drag.... how Ali didn't tell the truth to Jai/Cain is beyond me. If they went to the police, Declan wouldn't be able to lay a hand on any of them - it would look far too suspicious.

Ali and Dan are too scared to tell anyone now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Definitely not 40. When I started watching Emmerdale I was maybe 14 or 15 and Andy and Katie were still in school at that time. They were no older than 16 or 17 at that point, so they'd be in their later 20s now. Maybe 28 or 29.

James and Chas get together but he wants Moira

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

Diane and Eric sleep together and then the next day Diane finds out about Val and her possible HIV diagnosis
    :eek::eek::eek:

gazzer wrote: »
    Diane and Eric sleep together and then the next day Diane finds out about Val and her possible HIV diagnosis

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

gazzer wrote: »

Just thinking about somebody sleeping with Diane makes me want to vomit :eek:

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    Just thinking about somebody sleeping with Diane makes me want to vomit :eek:

spoilers dude cover your spoilers

James Redmond and Dudley Sutton have joined Source

Tonights Emmerdale has been so funny, the Jimmy and Nicola thing was classic comedy gold, the Bernice crying scenes were funny, Bernice and her sausages were also funny. OMG I'VE BEEN IN STITCHES OMFG!!!! HAVEN'T LAUGHED SO HARD IN MY LIFE!!!!

she pushed him over twice lol

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Advertisement

The Rude Woman in Emmerdale tonight

UGH! I knew she'd be trouble when Ruby was serving her and she completely ignored her because she was too busy yapping on her bloody phone. I work in retail myself and can't count the number of times someone has come up to my till on their phone. One woman even had the gall to yell at me, "Can't you see I'm on the PHONE?" when I told her the total of her groceries...

It just really got me mad. I'm so glad Brenda stole the stupid cow's purse, even though it's no-doubtedly opened up a can of worms. She deserved it though. Rude cow!

Is she just a catalyst for Brenda's thieving storyline or is she going to be a regular? It would be awesome to have someone to hate, I must admit!

So Eric is moving into the pub (despite owning a B&B) and does Diane and Chas know?

Jimmy and Nico and drunk Bernice were funny

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

The Rude Woman in Emmerdale tonight

UGH! I knew she'd be trouble when Ruby was serving her and she completely ignored her because she was too busy yapping on her bloody phone. I work in retail myself and can't count the number of times someone has come up to my till on their phone. One woman even had the gall to yell at me, "Can't you see I'm on the PHONE?" when I told her the total of her groceries...

It just really got me mad. I'm so glad Brenda stole the stupid cow's purse, even though it's no-doubtedly opened up a can of worms. She deserved it though. Rude cow!

Is she just a catalyst for Brenda's thieving storyline or is she going to be a regular? It would be awesome to have someone to hate, I must admit!

I have a feeling she will be regular at some point.

Bernice meets a strange of the interent for sex and they argree to some rolepay and he ties her up and he robs the house

I like Bernice but she is a silly woman

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

Moira's hairstyle. 100% Yuk. Have they lost all the mirrors on Emmerdale!!!!!

Charity and Declan look like they will get away with it now.

Bernice meets a strange of the interent for sex and they argree to some rolepay and he ties her up and he robs the house

I like Bernice but she is a silly woman

That is Jimmy and Nicola's house so?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Who is that charlotte woman! I have seen her somewhere before but cant figure it out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Felt sorry for poor old Sam tonight.

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    Who is that charlotte woman! I have seen her somewhere before but cant figure it out

She looks like Megan to me

• Advertisement

sammyjo90 wrote: »

she was on mile high on sky 1 I loved that show

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mile_high

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement