Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

who's going for the extra mocks?

Options
  • 18-03-2009 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭

anybody going to avail of these mocks on page 3 in the first sticky above? €25 seems a bit steep. That's €200 for 8 subjects and if you do 4 mocks thats €800

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

pathway33 wrote: »
    anybody going to avail of these mocks on page 3 in the first sticky above? €25 seems a bit steep. That's €200 for 8 subjects and if you do 4 mocks thats €800

I sure as hell am not.

At this stage I cant see the point.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,228 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Do some random questions from old papers. Ask a teacher to have a look at them.

Free.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Delta Kilo

i dont think that it would be a good idea to do another set of mocks. Waste of time at this stage. Where the hell have January and February gone? Easter next after the orals and only about 6 weeks after that!! I'm getting scared!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Fringe

Just ask your teacher to photocopy some old mock papers if you're looking for more questions to do. Most of them have the old ones. Then do what spurious said.

My maths teacher is doing something really good though. We're planning on having a proper exam after school every Wednesday. I think we'll be doing old mocks. It's a really good way to get exam technique right.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Done the DEB Physics paper, failed it horribly, so at the end of the Easter Hols I'm doing the Examcraft one to see how I get on after a few weeks of intense study.

• Advertisement
Advertisement